Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Re: Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

Post by Leonca~ »

I had a really interesting one last night. Though not technically werewolf based, it is one of my best shapeshifter dreams so far.
The dream was in two parts. In the first part, I was with a group of people taking a tour around a big city. It was set in some kind of futuristic world, where the government controlled every aspect of the citizen’s lives. People were not even allowed to walk around outside their homes without permission from the government officials. We were all following our tour guide obediently when we were suddenly distracted by a disturbance. A bunch of people ran by, chased by some of the government’s police. They all looked dirty and homeless. One of them stopped and stared at my group. He was very big and powerful looking. I looked into his face, and suddenly I switched bodies with him. With his thoughts now available to me, I understood that was friends with all of the homeless people and had sworn to protect them. I knew I had to create a diversion to let them escape, so I went around a corner of a building and waited for the first of the police to come. When I saw him I grabbed him and threw him 50 feet across the street. Other policemen came, and I threw them all over the place as well. Unfortunately I could see that a whole swarm of police was coming, so I turned and ran away. As soon as I was sure that no one was there to see me I leapt into the air and by the time I landed I had changed myself into a German shepherd dog (it was very similar to the transformations in the Blood and Chocolate movie). Apparently the totalitarian government didn’t bother too much with dogs, so I was safe.
In the second part of the dream I was tired, so I returned home to get some rest, still a dog. I let myself into the house, and there were a bunch of my family members sitting at the kitchen table playing cards. They all looked at me and commented on how cute I was, but I ignored them. There was a bed nearby, so I jumped up and tried to get comfortable. As I rolled around and tired all kinds of different positions (this being the first time I had ever tired to go to sleep as a dog it felt kind of weird), I could hear them all talking. Mostly they kept saying how cute or funny I was. They all seemed to like me so much that they didn’t care where I had come from or how I had gotten in the house. The most interesting thing was that I really felt as if I had been given the mind of a dog. I could hear and understand all of this talk, but it didn’t mean anything to me. I didn’t care if they thought was adorable or hideous, it was all the same to me. As long as they let me nap in peace I was content to ignore their existence completely.
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Werewolf Lives

Post by Werewolfdragon »

:lol: Now That Is A Dream That you had! Isn't it just like dreams to show us what the mind of an animal is really like. "" To understand yet not care about the world around you solong as it does not interfear with your own needs "" that is the life of all animals, and the desire of us Werewolves hwlwnk :P hwlwnk
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Yeah,i had one last night.

I was walking through the woods with my girlfriend on a moonlit night,when i stopped and said i wanted to show her something,she stopped and looked me in the eyes and asked me what,i took her hand and asked her not to be afraid,told her that everything was going to be alright. Then i changed into a werewolf in front of her,she turned and ran away from me,but i caught her by her arm and told her that even though i looked different on the outside,i was still the person she fell in love with on the inside,than i took her into my arms,and embraced her.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Dewclaw
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Dewclaw »

I haven't recently had a dream that would involve werewolves, but I do remember one dream a few years ago, and it was practically a nightmare. The dream took place in our modern time. There was some sort of virus spreading all over the world, infecting people and turning them into wolf-like creatures (I remember the creatures walking on two-legs and having a bizarred shape that was a very disturbing mixture of humane and lupine; they're were absolutely horrifying). Anyhoo, this virus spread around and finally it reached my hometown and neighbourhood --- the virus succeeded to infect all my family members, first turning my older brother and then the rest of my family. I fled from our house to the streets, a pack of blood-thirsty werewolves snapping at my heels. I literally thought I was going to die. Then, one of the creatures jumped on my back, bit my shoulder and the rest began to tear me with their claws, etc. When I woke up (in the dream), I had been turned into one of them.

I can't really explain or remember in full details but that was pretty much how it went. I was younger than I am now when I saw this dream and I was extremely frightened afterwards. Now I think it was kind of a cool dream, though very scary. :)
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I can see how that would bee scary,being the only human left out of your family,only to be turned later. :shift: If something like that actually happened,i would most likly run away as well.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
sugarpoultry
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: awwoo

Post by sugarpoultry »

Yah I've had dreams before. They are fun. :) The most recent one was weird, almost a movie.

This is an entree of its description, bare with me. haha
There is a group of people worked at a chemical waste treatment plant. Me and my husband worked there as well.

Just like any other day, they get bins and boxes of hazardous waste from hospitals, nuclear plants, and various other companies from the state.

One day, they come across an enormous animal corpse (or parts of it) in a bin. (It's a werewolf).But of course, they can't identify it, so they assume its a bear that wound up in the wrong place at the wrong time. To them, it isn't uncommon to find animal parts, even though it was the biggest one they had ever seen, so they do what they would with any other corpse—burn it.

A series of unfortunate events causes a contamination leak in the furnace where they put the corpse, along with other dangerous chemicals. A group of about 20 employees and a small group of high schoolers on a field trip where there when it hit. This now airborne werewolf virus (unknown to them) starts floating around their chemical plant.
They contained the leak as best they could before it could make its way into more areas of the compound. That section of the plant was quarantined.
Doctors and other medical personnel took a look at the employees and students, and there was no sign of radiation sickness or serious infection, so they shrugged it off. But nobody knew what was about to happen next. All of those individuals were indeed infected, but with something more hideous than anyone could ever imagine.

At first, the side-effects were somewhat mild; some violence, abnormal behavior, change of character, crazy hormones and enhanced senses. Then they start to physically change form; walk on fours, muscle growth, disfigured face, fangs, eye color change, hair growing everywhere, and worse of all, hunger for human flesh.
Within about 3 hours of being infected, they fully transform into these enormous (black) werewolves, who are vicious and very hungry. The transformation is sudden and permanent. The chemicals are to blame the personality change and crazy behavior. So not only is all humanity lost in the body, but also the mind.
From what I saw in the dream, so far people were just being eaten, and they left no survivors. But, people were also bitten and the effect was just as dangerous.

Well, towards the end of the dream, some of us escaped without being infected or bitten. We eventually made our way outside. There were a bunch of school buses and we hid in them. The werewolves got out as well, though, not all of them, just a few for some reason. I don't know what happened to the rest, but I think they died.
There was this very large obese employee that followed us out, but she started to show signs of infection, so we had to leave her behind. She tried to commit suicide so she wouldn't hurt anyone, but it was too late. Within minutes, changed and turned into this incredibly fat werewolf. It was sad and funny at the same time, but she was still incredibly vicious. Now there were 3 werewolves that were left alive and were now searching for us.

We knew we had to escape and get help. We used the bus to quietly roll down the hill so they wouldn't catch us. We thought we got far enough to turn the engine on, but they heard us and made their way running down this massive hill towards us. The road was bumpy and the bus almost ran over a cliff. It crashed and we were left at the mercy of the werewolves.
Last edited by sugarpoultry on Thu May 21, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My werewolf novel: www.wolflegend.com
My deviantArt: www.sugarpoultry.deviantart.com
My website: www.jennettebrown.com
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

silver1 wrote:I can see how that would bee scary,being the only human left out of your family,only to be turned later. :shift: If something like that actually happened,i would most likly run away as well.
:lol: Not me I would stand my ground and yell, " BITE ME ", just to become one of them fully! :shift: hwlwnk
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

One of the dreams I had when I was young lasted for one year almost to the day. It was like waking up, ""Hitting the paws button"", Then going back to sleep that night, ""Hitting the play button"". It always started back where it left off.

In this dream I found myself running with a pack of real wolves mostly. However There was this tree in it that had a wolves den under it. Sometimes this tree would be within a dense forest, other times it would be located in the middle of a vast field or meddo, but it in itself would always remain the same. If memory serves me correctly it was on the second day of this dream I first came to note this and went to investagate it. As I entered the wolves den I realized it was alot bigger then I had expected it to be. It was also empty to the eyes. As I looked around something began to draw me tword the back wall of the den, and before I knew what was happening I had passed thru the wall into what can only be described as another world apart from this one... When I came out on the other side into this new world this is what I saw. To my right was a wall of stone, to my left was another wall of stone that went only a short distance then stopped, and in front of me was a small area where another stone wall connected to the one on my right side. As I walked fword and looked to my left, I saw a shallow, yet wide stream with rocks set as stepping stones across it, so I went across. Once on the other side, A vast worlderness Met my sight. With wolves as far as the Eye could see. There was also Other wildlife, that I later came to know as the wolves food, they were raising their own food!. Anyway, All the wolves had gathered to see who it was that was coming thru, and as soon as they saw me thru back their heads and howled as one, then,
" There's no other way of putting it " They bowed to me, also as one! It was as thow I was their Alpha Wolf!... Now you must also understand that their was many wolf packs each with their own Alpha Male and Alpha Female. And yet they all regarded me as their True Leader! They did everything that I commanded of them. It was A wolves Paradise! theres no other way of putting it, it was like nothing ever before seen... well to make a long dream shorter, I would Travel between this world and the, " Normal " world, bringing with me each time new wolves to this paradise. The last time I ever dreamed of this place, Me and some other wolves had raided a farm, Why? I do not know why, all I know is this was one of the Few times I had taken the form of a werewolf instead of a full wolf. See I had the ability to take the forms of either A human, Werewolf or A Pure Wolf. The pure wolf was the most common form I would take, and I only ever took the form of a human At most Twice. Anyway something went wrong, and we had to excape with our lives. We went back to the wolves den, It was located in a field on top of a large hill this time, and we crossed thru back into this world of wolves... However this time we were somehow fallowed by humans, they were intent on doing ill. As a result A huge battle insued on the spot. they were chased back never able to cross the stream. but hundreds of wolves lost their lives in the process, The stream was red from blood. I remember, I was furious, At alowing this to happen. So to keep this from ever happening again I did the only thing I could, I, "" This is the only way I can put it "" Cast A spell Then and there, To seal away this world from humans forever... Then I awoke feeling very sad, and since this Point Have never again dreamed this dream of paradise. :cry:
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

I have wondered why there are so few fat werewolves. Maybe they only exist in dreams. :lol:

My dreams created a very strange and disturbing kind of werewolf last night.
The dream was about a group of young men and women who were werewolves. They were very worried about something, but I couldn’t tell what it was. They had the ability to change themselves into wolves, but becoming human again really messed them up. They had the same weight as a normal wolf, but for some reason when they changed back they stayed at that weight. If for example someone’s wolf form weighed 80lbs and their normal human weight was 140lbs, they would go down to 80lbs every time they shifted once and back again. As a result, unless they hardly shifted at all, they always looked really emaciated and unhealthy from the loss of fat and muscle. :(
The way they infected people was really nightmarish too. Just biting a human was not enough to infect them, they had to tear the person to pieces, and the dead person’s body would be resurrected as a living werewolf.
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

Leonca~ wrote:I have wondered why there are so few fat werewolves. Maybe they only exist in dreams. :lol:

My dreams created a very strange and disturbing kind of werewolf last night.
The dream was about a group of young men and women who were werewolves. They were very worried about something, but I couldn’t tell what it was. They had the ability to change themselves into wolves, but becoming human again really messed them up. They had the same weight as a normal wolf, but for some reason when they changed back they stayed at that weight. If for example someone’s wolf form weighed 80lbs and their normal human weight was 140lbs, they would go down to 80lbs every time they shifted once and back again. As a result, unless they hardly shifted at all, they always looked really emaciated and unhealthy from the loss of fat and muscle. :(

The way they infected people was really nightmarish too. Just biting a human was not enough to infect them, they had to tear the person to pieces, and the dead person’s body would be resurrected as a living werewolf.
Gross !!! :roll: You have been watching to many Zombie movies it would seem :lol:
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

Last night, I had this recurring dream that a werewolf ran into the school and yelled "I Need food, NOW!" And everyone pushed me towards the werewolf. He smiled and took me out of the school and into the woods. He laughed and bit me on the shoulder and I screamed. It felt like I did get bitten. Then I changed into a werewolf and ran back to the school and everyone looked so good, I started to eat my enemies, (Hee Hee,)

I have demented dreams, and enemies at school.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
WolfeGuardian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Guardian
Additional Details: Guardian the moon pale wolf with golden flaming eyes never to be tamed,
Location: The Dark comforting forests that welcome my presence...

Post by WolfeGuardian »

I've been having several dreams of a white werewolf who will just come to me in a different scene every time the latest was in a snow covered peaceful forest she came forward to me with the most beautiful blue eyes and looked into mine as if asking me to follow her and I did all I remember is the touch of her fur how amazing it was yet strange cause she seems to be in a lot of mine lately
“Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.”

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

ooo got yourself a girlfriend there!

Adopt your own!
sugarpoultry
Legendary
Legendary

Post by sugarpoultry »

After watching Being Human, I've been having transformation dreams. LOL Not as painful though.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had a dream a while back that this blonde werewolf came up to me and asked for my phone number. Then my mom appeared and she flipped when I changed into a werewolf myself.

Adopt your own!
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

Gross !!! :roll: You have been watching to many Zombie movies it would seem :lol:
I’ve been thinking about it, and I wonder if it might have come from remembering a short story I read ages ago. The main character was given the ability to transform into a wolf by symbolically (through a vision) watching his body get mutilated, boiled to bare bones, and reconstructed as a wolf.
I have demented dreams, and enemies at school.
Oh man, that was hilarious! :lol:
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I wonder of werewolves dream being human?

Adopt your own!
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

I’m sure they would, especially if they were once human and wish they could go back to that again. :(
For the ones that never were human I can only imagine how weird those dreams would be. :lol:
berylwolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Student of Life

Post by berylwolf »

Dreams, YES! Perhaps my one true inspiration for my interest the whole WW thing to begin with. Wolf, WW, or transformation dreams have always been my most positive and inspirational dreams. I think most of us would not even be on this forum if we were not inspired by WWs to begin with!

PEACE!
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

berylwolf wrote:Dreams, YES! Perhaps my one true inspiration for my interest the whole WW thing to begin with. Wolf, WW, or transformation dreams have always been my most positive and inspirational dreams. I think most of us would not even be on this forum if we were not inspired by WWs to begin with!

PEACE!
I can agree to that !!!
Werewolfdragon wrote:What would we be without that glimps into our primal past, for it is this glimps that allows us to know what we are. And to see that witch we may yet become again...
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

No shapeshifting in this one, but it did involve a werewolf character of mine (I think that makes this the third dream I have had where I could see my own characters. I just don’t have that many).

The first part of the dream was vague and I don’t remember it very well. I was on a big boat, and all of a sudden the robots from the transformers movies (which I’ve never even seen) were fighting all around us. :lol: They were many different sizes, so some of them fit on the boat. The dream ended before I could see which side won.
In the second part, if it was even the same dream anymore, I was trying to work on some character development for one of my characters. Never had one like that before. The character was one of the main antagonists from my werewolf story, a black werewolf named Sombra. He’s pretty evil, and I have been trying to work on motivations and personality traits for him in real life. In the dream I had decided to give him more mental problems, like obsessive-compulsive disorder. Then the focus of the dream changed and it was like I was watching a movie that had been made with my story. Sombra was hanging out with a group of young people (I think they were all humans, which makes this even weirder). He was acting really crazy and stupid, like he had bad ADHD. They were all walking alongside a street, and suddenly he started dancing around like he was having a seizure. He said weird things and made goofy faces at them, and then he started dancing in the street. A car was speeding toward him, and one of his “friends” ran out into the street and pulled him away just in time. Since this is a character that has stated himself in my writing that he has no friends and doesn’t think that anyone would ever save his life if he was in trouble I would love to know what if any weird subconscious meaning this dream might have had. ?? That is, if dreams even need to be connected to the subconscious at all.
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

The first part of this dream has no meaning at all it was just a dream.
Leonca wrote: The first part of the dream was vague and I don’t remember it very well.
I was on a big boat, and all of a sudden the robots from the transformers movies (which
I’ve never even seen) were fighting all around us. They were many different sizes, so
some of them fit on the boat. The dream ended before I could see which side won.
however the second part,
Leonca wrote: In the second part, if it was even the same dream anymore, I was trying
to work on some character development for one of my characters. Never had one like that
before. The character was one of the main antagonists from my werewolf story, a black
werewolf named Sombra. He’s pretty evil, and I have been trying to work on motivations
and personality traits for him in real life. In the dream I had decided to give him more
mental problems, like obsessive-compulsive disorder. Then the focus of the dream
changed and it was like I was watching a movie that had been made with my story.
Sombra was hanging out with a group of young people (I think they were all humans,
which makes this even weirder). He was acting really crazy and stupid, like he had bad
ADHD. They were all walking alongside a street, and suddenly he started dancing around
like he was having a seizure. He said weird things and made goofy faces at them, and
then he started dancing in the street. A car was speeding toward him, and one of his
“friends” ran out into the street and pulled him away just in time.
Has meaning... The meaning begins when the dream changes to a third person view point.

A group ( Pack ), Young people ( New life ), Humans ( Humanity ), Acting crazy and
stupid ( Wild Nature and Raw Energy), Walking alongside a street ( The street stands for
lifes journey ), He said weard things and made goofy faces at them ( Humanities inability
to understand the true nature or meaning of nature), He started dancing in the street (
Natures has been put at risk ), the car speeding tword ( Danger and Death ), his friends
ran out into the street and pulled him to safty ( Humanities intervention to save nature ),
just in time ( before it is to late )... I have done what I can. how you interpit it from here is
up to you.
sugarpoultry
Legendary
Legendary

Post by sugarpoultry »

blackwolfhell wrote:I wonder of werewolves dream being human?
I know my werewolf character does. :D
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

Interesting interpretation. :) The character doesn’t have much of a connection with nature though (he’s a “city wolf” or someone who doesn’t really like being out in the wild much), so I don’t know how well it fits.
I think it might mean that I miss using him in the story as much because his crazy antics are so much fun to work with, but who knows. :lol:
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

A werewolf that dreams of being human? rvt This I can only see if the werewolf in question never wanted to be a werewolf in the first place, but had it forced upon him/her either by being born as such, or by having it forced upon them. If this was the case then they would call it a curse. as such they would dream of being normal, ( Human ). Either that or in the case where they had at one time wanted to be a werewolf, but for what ever reason, they desided they nolonger wanted to be as such, but could no longer undo what they had already become. In either case, yes a werewolf could and would dream of being human once again. Or would dream of things as they once were.