squirrel and beer?

Cooking recipes, and various other food related stuffs. Hey, a wolf's gotta eat.

would you have a problem with the a alcoholic one?

yes
33%
no
67%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
No votes

Total votes: 3

Fallenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Of the Blood Moon
Mood: Ruthless

squirrel and beer?

Post by Fallenwolf »

got 1 more for you this is for the squirrel lovers (well not lovers mostly eaters) out there try this one.being under drinking age this can be done without beer but i still make it that way, the beer just brings out flaver and i dont think perants will have a problem with it its not like you will be Falling down drunk from dinner.but if you would like a non beer one just use a thicker sauce.

so here it is

~ 2 - 3 squirrels
~ favorite seasonings
~ favorite bbq sauce
~ beer
~ grill with rotisserie

Season squirrels inside and out with your favorite seasonings.

Heat grill. Place a disposable baking pan(s) under where the squirrels will be rotating.

In a bowl, mix the bbq sauce with an equal amount of beer. Add seasonings to taste. Pour into the baking pan(s) on grill.

Place squirrels on spit and cook over medium heat 40 - 45 minutes or until done.

Brush often with the sauce in the pan.
mess with the best die like the rest
Pet's name: Sèitheach
Adopt your own!
http://s4.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=152051 werewolf game come i got a clan to!
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Last edited by Midnight on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Of the Blood Moon
Mood: Ruthless

Re: squirrel and beer?

Post by Fallenwolf »

Midnight wrote:As far as I know, beer and wine can be used in cooking with little or no ill effects... a lot of the alcohol in them would evaporate while the meal's being cooked as alcohol boils at a temperature quite a bit lower than the boiling point of water. There's a faux Irish pub in town that makes a really tasty "beef and Guinness hot-pot" that's very flavourful but doesn't taste of alcohol at all; and one of the relatives once got rid of some old and undrinkable Steinie by making bread out of it (yeast being yeast and all).
i love the sound of "beef and Guinness hot-pot" and my dad made bread once that way
mess with the best die like the rest
Pet's name: Sèitheach
Adopt your own!
http://s4.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=152051 werewolf game come i got a clan to!