Well, I'm moving to a new home.

The place for anything at all...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Well, I'm moving to a new home.

Post by IndianaJones »

I wasn't really that active on the Pack's forum. Because I was busy with college and work. I really don't have much free time when I was back in high school. :P

My part time job pays alright for a labor style that is, bah! So freaking repetitive and annoying! :x

My family and I have found a right Condo to move in. Also mortgage rates dropped and the condominium price was a small discount. Thanks to my uncle and other uncle who helped out my mother to pay and share their names on the paper and so the house was sold and we finally bought it and we can pack up and move to their soon enough.

However, my computer will be still be plugged in, until Feb. 27 or later. My stuff, games, DVDs, movies, and action figures are all packed up in cardboard boxes. Half of them now. Not all of them, I will have to wait. I also separate my most important items. Because when moving, boxes in the truck or car can be damaged. So I put my most favorite and delicate things like Comic books, Action Figures in Mint Condition, and DVDs in other boxes that I will able to see and carry while riding in the car. Protected by bubble wrap or plastic bags. Hey, some people do that! We do not want our favorite rare valuable items to be damaged! Like a Werewolf figure or statue.

I still have to go to work and college during our moving. So, it's not that bad. But a bit tedious. Since we all have to clean up and be sure to get everything out from our old aparment and make sure no things are missing in my mom's and brother's car. And the moving truck as well. Never forget valuable and beloved things!

I will still visit the Pack's Board, but I won't be that much active. That's why I didn't have time to post or look at new threads.

See you guys next month or later! :howl:  :oo
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: Well, I'm moving to a new home.

Post by Scott Gardener »

We've enjoyed having you here, and we're looking forward to your periodic reoccurrances.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

Likewise.

I remember you from my days on WereNation (I think it was), the board used for Jackal's comics, anyway. Another board I lurked at for ages but never got around to posting upon. You were always an enlightening sort then, and it's been good to have you around here, too.

So indeed, see you in a month, looking forward to your return.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Best wishes, and I hope you have a happy time in your new den.

Yes, you'll be "offline" for a while; but then you'll be back with (one hopes) stories of the move and settling in.

Have fun in your new digs! :D
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...