Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Miguel »

A loud beeping sounded from the control panel. Zan knew why. They were being tracked.

"This is the HR defense network," a voice spoke through the nearby radio. "We are tracking your aircraft, soldier."
Zan picked up the walkie-talkie connected to the radio and then spoke into it, "This is the Silver-Dawn requesting clearance to land in Zone Alpha."
"All area's of Zone Alpha are restricted to non-essential personnel until a further time. Please return to the battlefield."

Zan cursed beneath his breath and then set the ship into manual control. They were going to have to do the thing that he had hoped they wouldn't have to do. He looked to Blade.

"I hope you know how to use this ship's guns," he spoke. "We're going to have to fight our way through."

Zan turned around and screamed towards the back of the ship.

"Alright, people, the HR isn't letting us into their territory, so we're going to have to fight our way in. We can't let anything hit this ship. There's an explosive on board. Any extra defense could be of great use."

Zan pushed the ship's analog stick forward, causing the ship to tilt. The radio filled with voices once more.

"You have been deemed a threat, Silver-Dawn. Turn back or suffer the consequences. I repeat; you have been deemed a threat," the voice from before spoke.
Zan turned the radio off and then looked to Blade once more. "They're going to be sending other aircraft at us."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped about a foot in the air as the alarms sounded. Groaning, I reached for my daggers again.

"I'm going to take that beeping noise as not good."

I ran over to a window, peering out. I gasped in surprise.

"Guys, don't look now. But there's another ship coming after us."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"my name is Fang,its nice to meet you,but right now we need to defend this ship,we will chat more later." he said running toward where Zan was. "Zan,we have another ship coming in hot,we need to take it out. He whent to the door and grabed a gun before opening it up,when he did he began firing at it. He hit the windshield of the other shp,cracking it. The other ship began firing back at them and one of the bullets grazed Fangs arms making him angry,fang grabed a rocket launcher and fired it back at the ship hitting it. Fang smiled as the ship exploded and crashed into the ground.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe grinned wickedly. defending the ship would be all to easily for her. she raced to where fang was shooting. one spark outside their ship was all she needed. and fangs shooting gave her that spark. focusing her power on that spark she turned it into a ball of fire and pushed that fire into the hr ships fuel tank (which had a bullet hole in it), thus blowing up the hr ship.

"to bad we couldnt eat them" alythe said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cocked one eyebow at the newcomer. Eat them? Okay. I yelped as a bullet grazed my arm. Growling, I took the rocket launcher from Fang. I fired once, smiling as another ship fell to the ground. I walked over to Fang, who appeared to be nursing his own wounds. I tore a little bit of the shirt off before wrapping it around his wounds.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe saw that ana and fang were hurt. walking to ana first a blue light surrounded her paw. alythe place her glowing paw on ana's wound and the wound knit itself together.

alythe walked to fang next and repeated the healing process for him too.

"how do you both feel? ive never healed others before." alythe said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Hey,thank you Ana." he said with a smile. To fang Ana was a great friend and a powerful ally.Fang vowed not to let anything harm Ana or Alythe even if it meant dying in either of thier places. He new that the fighting would be intense once they landed,but he was ready for it,he grabed his sword and his other gun,sheathing one and holstering the other. He also grabed three ammo clips from the ammo crate at the back of the ship and but them in the pocket of his pants that had been torn and tattered from the time he transformed to keep Vashna from changing him like he did to Enir.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at Alythe, nodding my head.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe nodded at ana. but before she could say ur welcome something hit the ship hard, knocking her off her feet. without warning the ship plummeted to the ground.

alythe awoke to find the ship crashed on the ground and surrounded by humans. wondering how the hell she ended up outside she got to her feet and immedeately heard guns click.

"oh crap..." alythe muttered
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang had been knocked out in the crash,but slowly regained his sight. As he did he noticed a piece of metal in his leg,he pulled it out and stood up,suddenly he he was surrounded by humans,thier guns pointed at him. "This does not look good." he said to himself befor he was knocked out by one of the humans.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan pressed a few more buttons on the control panel, trying to figure out how to activate the ship's weapons system. There was a loud clinging sound, and then something cut across his face, causing blood to spatter all over the window before him. Sirens were sounding all around him; the world outside spun.

Weakly, he reached for the ship's analog stick, but it did no good. He couldn't control it. The ground was quickly approaching. Flak clouds were all around them. There was a loud screech, and then blackness.

Zan awoke, still seated in the pilot's seat. Electrical wiring flickered all around him. The control panel and window were both gone, and in their place was rocky soil.

He unfastened his seatbelt and stood up, feeling as a sharp pain exploded from his lower torso. Had he been shot? How long had he been unconscious? He felt for what was causing the pain and quickly found it. Part of a pipe was lodged into his side. Blood dripped from the wound that it had created.

Slowly, he inched forward, keeping his hand over the wound. His vision was blurry, making it difficult for him to maneuver. The ship had somehow crashed at an angle, making it so that he was walking on what used to be its walls. Electrical wiring swayed all around him, sending sparks in his direction. An emergency exit resided up ahead, and beneath it sat a pistol. He grabbed the gun and opened the door, revealing the world on the other side.

HR soldiers were all around the crash site. Some of them patrolled the area, while others were standing around with attack robots. Zan could see some of the werewolves sorrounded by HR soldiers. He climbed through the exit and took cover behind a nearby piece of the wrecked ship. Seconds later, he lifted the gun and fired a few bullets in the direction of the werewolves, hitting one of the sorrounding HR soldiers. A few of the men turned a fired back at him.

He tried firing back, but felt as a bullet sliced into his arm, causing him to cry out. He was quickly sorrounded by a couple of soldiers and a robot.

"Drop the weapon," one of the men spoke, hitting Zan with the stock of his gun.

Zan dropped the gun, feeling as he was hit again and then shot in the leg.

The soldiers then carried him to where the werewolves were and threw him onto the ground.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

"NEVER mess with a pyrokinetic!" alythe yelled as she quickly burned the soldiers surrounding her. but one of them got a lucky shot and hit her dead in the chest. but she still managed to chase off or kill most of the soldiers with her fire before blacking out. after seeing fire coming out of the black werewolfs hands the few remaining hr soldiers ran back into the nearby base
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang's sight was fading in and out and he was in a great deal of pain and a pool of blood had collected around his wounded leg. "This does not look good for us at this moment." he said to himself as he tried to stand up but fell back to the ground.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge reappeared from the shadows. sometimes, everyone gets hasty. Surge would have to act quick to save everyone. That stowaway worried him too. Never had he seen such an aggressive soul, even for a pyrokinetic. He would have to keep an eye on him as well, just to be safe.

"Freeze!" Surge turned to see a a small squad of five HR soldiers. Turning away, the head of the group fired. Catching the bullet, Surge turned. "I'm in a really foul mood today, so if you value your lives, you'd run."

The soldiers remained where they were. "Very well," Surge said, as he whipped his hand in the air, all five men fell down as if sliced by a bldae. With that, Surge walked off.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, ow. I pulled my hand away from my head. Blood decorated the fingertips. I crawled over to where Fang was. I pressed my hands over the wound is his leg.

"Don't you dare die on me." I whispered.

I yelped as a pair of HR soliders pulled me back. Screeching, I dug my daggers into one of their legs, but not before they got me down. I twisted in midair as they threw me to where Zan was. I landed by him with an audible thump. This was so not looking good.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan looked towards Anamoly and then nodded. Weakly, he crawled to a nearby gun, and then fired it in the direction of a few remaining HR soldiers. One of them dropped to the ground. The other two fired back, both hitting him in the shoulder and leg. He fired a few more bullets and dropped both of the soldiers.

It was becoming difficult for him to breathe. He began coughing and then dropped the gun, crawling back to where Ana was. Blood began dripping from his mouth.

"I-I don't think things are g-going so good," he spoke, spitting some of the blood onto the ground. "I'm hit pretty bad."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe awoke in pain. the bullet wound had bled quit a bit. but she had healing powers. which at the moment was a very good thing because a few were seriously injured.

not even bothering to dig out the bullet alythe healed her own wound first. then stood up and said, " who all is wounded please come here. i have healing powers"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir woke from the pecking of the hawk. He picked himself up off the ground adn searched the remains of the hanger bay fopr gear. To his delight he found a stinger minigun,"This will do nicely." He heard HR souldiers fighting with others. After the fighting stoped Enir saw his chance. He walked up onto the top of the wreakage and said, eyes glowing red, "You have made a grave mistake humans, you have harmed the others and hurt ana, retribution will smash you into the ground. Enir then opened fire upon the remaining HR soldiers. He killed 10 and the last of them took off running.

2 ships came out of the sky but were shot down by the minigun. Enir glided down to Ana and asked, "Are you alright, have they hurt you badly?" Enir also noticed that the hawk had actuallygot a kill of his own.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shook my head.

"No, but Fang's hurt, and so is Zan. Take care of them while I go get Alythe."

I picked myself up off the ground, wincing as a stinging sensation went down my arm. Ouch. I wobbled over to where Alythe was.

"Come quick, we need your help."

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe nodded to ana and rushed over to where fang was. again the blue light surrounded her paw and with it healed his wound.

only then did alythe notice another werewolf. this one was watching her closely. feeling the need to explain her actions she walked to him and said, "im alythe, pyrokinetic and healer. i noticed you watching me. theres no need to as im only this agressive to humans. they murdered my parents. i was only twelve when it happened a year ago."
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade awoke to the sounds of fighting and the smell of blood. He opened his eyes and saw the sky and a huge chunk of metal. He sat up, noticing a few people. Then he felt the pain. His right arm was pinned under the chunk of metal and bleeding. Blade screamed in pain.
"Guys, a little help?" He saw two HR soilders approaching him pointing their guns at him. "Oh, no."
Blade swung out his dagger and threw it into one of the soldiers chest. The other panicked, pulled the trigger and shot the ground, so blade pulled out a small ten shot handgun and out three bullets into the soldiers chest.
He layed back, feeling dizzy now as the blood kept seeping. "Help!!!!" He yelled.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

(My Character, for the last time, is NOT WEREWOLF)

Surge looked darkly at her. "Killing humans makes you just as bad, does it not? Revenge is a motive that corrupts, kills, and destroys. Kill humans for survival and necessity, not for revenge." Surge jumped into the air, and seemed to float, standing on nothing. Looking over the forces, Surge made a tactical array of explosions, clearing an entire path to the HR base. Jumping back down, grabbing the chunk of metal wedged in Blade's arm, wrenching it out and momentarily healing it, he turned to the group. "We have one chance to get inside before they bring out the big guns. Make for the door. Once inside, we can make a plan! Go!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe whimpered. he was right. but stopping this vengefull killing wasnt gonna be easy for her. it would take some time. but now the alien thing was ordering them inside.

before going in alythe set up a ring off fire to help protect them from ground attacks. and just as easily as she set it up she could take it down in case they needed to run.

alythe found the alien thing and said, "you're right. i need to change my ways. anyway i set up a protective fire barrier. i have control over it."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I turned, but saw Blade. Swearing hotly under my breath, I withdrew a dagger, hurling it. It struck the other HR soldier. I ran over to Blade, hauling him by the underarms. I winced as I pulled my dagger free from the HR soldier. Placing it between my teeth, I began to pull him backwards. I yelped as a bullet whizzed by my head. Did they never stop? I manageed to drag Blade to where the others were, collapsing beside him. This was so not going as well as I had hoped it would. There was an audible boom as one of the 'big guns' sounded. To say the war was on is an understatement.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Anything I can do to get you inside *I laugh demonicly*.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!