Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sneezy
Mood: Meh...
Location: If I told you...well let's just say it wouldn't be good

One year...

Post by Irish Wolf »

I meant to do this yesterday but I forgot. :oops:

I've been on this site for a year now and I've enjoyed every bit of it and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that has made me feel welcome over the past year. You guys have taught me a lot about being myself and without this place I would have never done many of the things I have recently.

I remember when I first saw this site. I had been looking at werewolf art on deviantART and saw a thing for a Van Helsing werewolf and in the artist's comments they mentioned Freeborn. There was a link that took me too the Freeborn homepage (which doesn't exist anymore) with the trailer and a link leading here. I came here looked around for maybe two minutes and made an account. I'm glad that I did. Everyone here welcomed me and made me feel at home and I can't really put into words how much I love it here :love: . So once again thanks to everyone here that welcomed me and have been great to me all year.

By the way here is the link to the picture I was talking about. http://wolf-wind.deviantart.com/art/Van ... t-40951241
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: One year...

Post by wolfward »

Hey, I'm pretty new here as well, and I enjoy it. I consider this the place where I can be myself, instead of the human people see me as. I was sick of having no on to talk to, now that there is someone out there that won't ridicule me for what I believe and am interested in, I feel like I can be a bit more free than I used to be. I miss you all whenever I get banned from the computer serving my video games addiction(Come on, give me a break. Video games are fun.) and try to jump on here, before playing cod5. I'm just glad I can finally be myself at last, which I have been trying to do my whole life(Okay,I'm not that old, but still.). Glad to be here.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me