Help please

The place for anything at all...
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: Help please

Post by wolfward »

We had this problem once, the boot-up electrical thingy was broken. The spark plug of the computer or whatever you call it. It cost us about 80$ for a new one. Don't know if that's the same problem, but it's pain. I know. Hope you fix it eventually, because we had to but a whoel new computer! The part was the wrong kind or something...and the whole computer fried! Don't get that wrong, I'll tell you that...any way. Good luck.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Re: Help please

Post by Wingman »

It's possible that your power source crapped out, that's what happened to my dad's computer, and if I recall correctly it did the exact same thing.

If you have the parts available, unlikely as it is, you can always try swapping out parts until it turns on. But at this point I'd say contacting a friendly local computer store is the best choice, and I mean an actual computer store that relies on being competent to stay in business, not some behemoth like Best Buy who can get away with shoddy service and are just as likely to try to talk you into buying a new computer.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.