Hello from the nice, uncaring werewolf

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Baphnedia

Re: Hello from the nice, uncaring werewolf

Post by Baphnedia »

Might I suggest to you that this be redirected to the Formal Roleplaying Forum (which, iirc, is you playing you). If it's not already going on there - then great. If not, then Lord_Hondros can get things started, if not someone else.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I wasn't insisting he stop -- just giving a head's up that members who claim to be true-to-life werewolves tend to be unappreciated here. And because he's keeping this to his intro, and no where else, I'm not all that adverse to this particular thread -- it's well written fiction; in my eyes, anyway.

What matters is not so much the claim to lycanthropy as it is the particular manner that 'true werewolves' typically adopt when they join these forums -- They're the werewolf, they know everything pertaining to werewolves, and everybody else is a non-believer.

Not saying that this is a path Hondros is destined to go down, but it's one we generally witness happening; and one that people like me and Beserker like to prevent with forewarning.

About the RP-forum suggestion: That IS what the RP forum is for. We don't need two. We've been insisting that members like Hondros use those forums for years, but none of them have ever shown interest in continuing their charade there.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Dude, come on. Either you admit now that you were faking or put some pics up. Other wise you will not be so welcome around here...
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Dewclaw
Pack Member
Pack Member
Mood: Stressed

Post by Dewclaw »

Well. This is way more fascinating than my introduction topic. :P

I have a question for Mr. Lord_Hondros --- and with all the respect --- but have you ever thought of that you might suffer from lycantrophia (it's mental disease, you can Google it or look it up from Wikipedia).
It's interesting for me to hear that you claim to be an actual werewolf. I would love to see some pictures of you or that promised video to see it myself with my own eyes. I am not going to go around saying you're a faker or just a way-too-serious roleplayer... I might actually believe you if you give some proof. I would like to ask you a ton of questions but here is a few:

1) Do you think that animals such as cats, dogs and horses get freaky when they're around you (have you noticed signs of nervousness in animals when you touch them or look at them)?
2) Do you ever feel like you have an uncontrolable or sometimes just an urge to eat raw meat?
3) What happens to you when you touch objects made out of pure silver?

I would be more than pleased if you could give me an answer to those questions. I know a person via Internet who claims to be a vampire --- she's even given me the name for the species that she is. I've asked her questions and she's answered. Yet I have seen pictures of her where she is exposed to sunlight and she still claims that the light of the sun can be lethal to her, which would just show me that she's a complete fake.

wolfward, in my opinion what you wrote was unnecessary. There is absolutely no need to be rude and unpolite just because someone claims to be whatever they claim to be, and make threats that they will not be welcomed to the community if their claimings are proven wrong for some reason.

Anyhoo, a big welcome to Hondros for joining this fine pack. I truly hope you did not get offended by what I said (about lycantrophia), I was only curious to know if you yourself would ever suspect something like that.

EDIT: The reason why I brought up that lycantrophy thing is that you said you went to see a doctor because of your condition. Lycantrophia is psychological but I could have been diagnosed and identified by some way or another in case you happen to have it.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Berserker wrote: Now on the other hand, if your true intent is to post hilarious pics of yourself in a cheesy werewolf costume, then all will be forgiven.
That would make everyone's day I suppose. :lol:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Dewclaw
Pack Member
Pack Member
Mood: Stressed

Post by Dewclaw »

Exactly the same things found on that forum what he wrote in here. One thing I don't understand (although I am still curious) that why say he wouldn't be trying to gain fame or followers and yet post the same thing all over the werewolf communities on the Net:?

We haven't heard from Hondros... too bad. Even if he would be faking, I would still be pretty interested to see any pictures or videos of the "transformation".

*shrugs*

I'm just saying that all this :shift: is just too interesting to miss.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

What does that have to do with anything? :roll:
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

wolfward wrote:What does that have to do with anything? :roll:
In this forum, he mentions the camera being busted. But not in the other forum.

:roll:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Exactly, its just so unfortunate that his camera is supposedly busted all of a sudden.