Feedback of vid's

The place for anything at all...
Xodiac
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xodiac »

ShadowFang wrote:
Werewolf wrote:What are the chances that you would sell some werewolf stuff?... I mean like the hands and feet costume stuff etc...? I know building a detailed costumed is really costly, but I was thinking maybe you could sell unfinished werewolf costume parts (such as unpainted and no fur) from the molds once you have them, I'm sure a few would be interested in them myself included ^..^
Ooooh no you don't! That werewolf paw will be MINE! Actually though, they should manufacture them and just make resins of their sculptures/models that are made that way we all can have some movie history without the cost of buying a limited "one of a kind" scuplt that will cost no doubt tons and tons of money.
You go right ahead and take the paw. I''m laying claim RIGHT NOW to the head. :)
Lurch
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Lurch »

I just want the movie!!! If the paw is to scale, then I could not see how it would be proportionate to the body if the mass of the body stays the same through the shift. :?
"If you love someone, set them free" - Gordon Sumner
Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

Looking awesome so far even in these early stages, that 'handpaw' looked great! Hats of to you ABrownrigg this is gonna be one hell of a movie if it continues the way its going!

And that howls bit .... ARRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

:howl:  :oo :D
Last edited by Silverfang on Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*When you're down... howl*
NightmareHero
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightmareHero »

One thing I'd like to add after some thought and looking at other artwork, and at a calender with real wolves, is that the female's claws should be less pronounced than the males, thinner perhaps...just something for you to think about.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ShadowFang wrote:
Werewolf wrote:What are the chances that you would sell some werewolf stuff?... I mean like the hands and feet costume stuff etc...? I know building a detailed costumed is really costly, but I was thinking maybe you could sell unfinished werewolf costume parts (such as unpainted and no fur) from the molds once you have them, I'm sure a few would be interested in them myself included ^..^
Ooooh no you don't! That werewolf paw will be MINE! Actually though, they should manufacture them and just make resins of their sculptures/models that are made that way we all can have some movie history without the cost of buying a limited "one of a kind" scuplt that will cost no doubt tons and tons of money.

:lol:
LoupGarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LoupGarou »

:x
"The Wolf in Me...desires the Sheep in you."
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Excellent work on the paw. Really gives a good sense of scale on wht the final beast will look like.

As for the two pups quarrelling over the paw... Calm down. Lots of studios do good on merchandising replicas of in-movies props and costumes. I'm sure the same will eventually happen here. :D
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ChaosWolf wrote:As for the two pups quarrelling over the paw... Calm down. Lots of studios do good on merchandising replicas of in-movies props and costumes. I'm sure the same will eventually happen here. :D

he he

:D
Silver
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silver »

Like the paw. It does look big, but it all depends on the way the TF goes. If they get bulkier, then it works, if you have big hands, Mr. Director man. I’m agreeing with those who say that long, Halloween like claws don’t work. Save them for the costumes with week old shag carpet glued to the suit. I like it. What’s next?