The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by wolfward »

"Look, I know I've been a bit hard on you guys, and I'm sorry about all of that. It's just that....well. I'm just new to this life, I'm ready to talk. I've been hiding my past and now I think it's time to let it all go. I want to start a pack, I'm willing now, more than ever. So what do you two say?"
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Smileing slightly I noded to him, "Well, it's great that you have decided to let us in......and Ill consider the pack thing." I looked at the ground, "Iam still not use to the whole group thing....haveing lived for so many years by my self." I then looked at cain and said, " But iam willing to try."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I was exhausted. all I had to do was follow a nice long trail of sticks, and I was utterly exhausted. I looked up to see the werewolf from earlier.
"Phew," I said, "that was exhausting. So, what did I miss?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam sorry but....is he with us or someone else?
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: He was following the trail I had left awhile ago. Sorry for the lack of posts by the way, I typically don't write when it's hot out.))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: in short, I am there)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Well, I don't come from a family background either. Were you born human, as was I?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well..no I was not born as a human." I shook my head.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I pet the little rabbit and turned to Wolf. "I was born human. Mainly run on instinct, senses and reflexes." i said quietly. I was still hurt a bit by his earlier actions.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well now that we are all together again then why don't we plan on what we are going to do next." "And hopefully we don't have to worry about be shot any more."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Look, Cain. I am sorry for my behaviour, but I don't know how to act. That's why I came back. You two can teach me, more than a mentor could. We can learn together, run together, be free together. Somthing that niether of us could ever have done in our previous life. You want to know how I got here? Hear my side of the story? Why is that so important, I am not despiting you for things you've done, I don't look at you like that. Like a human would look at you. I look at you as a wolf would, seeing you for what you are, and there's nothing at all that can change that. I don't care what you do, I will treat you the same and always will consider you part of me, as I do everything. We are all one, one part of the universe and of nature, so if we fight for the mistakes we make, then we can't be at peace with eachother. I don't want either of you to think any less of me for this, so I hope that we can still be friends."
I attempt a smile, but din't know what the two wolves before me actually saw. If I had finally found someone I could call "Family", then my searching was over. But I daughted either of them felt the same way, and wasn't antipating a positive reaction.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam a werewolf.....not a wolf :lol: :D but thats fine..you know now :lol: :wink: :wink:

I looked at him and thought for a bit, then I replyed. "I have no feelings of hate or dislike of you wolf, heck I ran into that base to rescue you and I hadn't even known you for any longer than a day." I then looked at cain and then waited for her reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I still felt pain, but I hid it. I was going to be distant, but who cares? Apparently he doesn't so whatever. I set the rabbit down into a small bundle of jackets I grabbed before I left for the tree house awhile ago. He fell asleep, and I turned to Wolf again. "It's fine. Lets all get some rest." I said in a monotonous tone. I felt apathetic. Like a Vulcan. I laughed inwardly, I use to love watching Star Trek, I still do. Spock and McCoy were my favorite, and who can forget Kirk? I sighed, the boys laid down where all the 'beds' were. I went to the mouth of the cave and sat down. Watching the dark clouds coming in again. It started to pour, and I stepped out in it for a few minutes, only to come back in, soaking wet with rain water. I was exhausted, laid down near the entrance, away from the other two. I fell asleep, but the little rabbit, now name Therian, curled up into my arm and fell asleep right before I closed my eyes.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke with a twitching nose in front of me. It was cain's new friend, I petted him gently and said, "Why hello there little guy, your a lucky one.....do you think I will be lucky today?" I asked him. Well here goes nothing, I thought to my self. I slowly streatched all my muscles and then attempted to get up.

And to my joy I was able to walk slowly out of the cave. It was a fresh and brisk morning and there was a light wind bringing cool air with it. Winter was going to be here within the week, food and drink would be hard to find. My ears picked up the sound of a stream and I slowly walked out and looked for it. To my great surprise I ran into a local pack of wolves who, despite me being a werewolf, greeted me as though I was just another one of them. I howle a greeting back and finished drinking. I wanted to climb one of the trees by the stream but I didn't want to push my self to hard, so I settled for running down and back along the stream a few times.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I awoke after having seen a vision. Trying to remember it, before it slipped out of my mind. There was...Cain. And also....a fire? Maybe it really wasn't anything, I guess I won't tell the others about it.
I went over to Cain and licked her, also waking her in the process whispering, "Good morning." She opened her eyes to look at me. "I need to tell you about something, something I can't tell alot of people. My past." Sudddnly deciding I would tell her a bit about the dream, not letting on too much information though I said, "I had a vision, that you were burning, in a fire. A fire of daught, of hopelessness. Of loneliness. I want you to know that I am here for you. I care for you, and I'll tell you why I've rejected you those couple times: I wasn't ready to let someone else into my life, but now I think I am better prepared. I don't want that vision to come true, or if it has been happening I want to get you out of it. I will be here for you, if you ever need anything. My childhood wasn't nice, and I don't know if you care, but I'm only 15. I was ony bitten a couple of weeks ago. I just hope that explains alot."

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slipping on the side of the river bank I fell in and ruined any posabile chance of catching a fish. Pulling my self out of the water I walked sorely back to the cave.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I nodded softly at Wolf, then noticed Ebir was walking stiffly over to us. I leapt up and ran to him, realizing that he was healing nicely and was able to move. I gave him a hug, congratulating him. I turned back to Wolf and gave him a light hug, he may have apologised, but my mind still sai he needs to prove himself before anything else will happen.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I smiled. I was happy she understod, even if not entirely. "So, now what?" I said.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sighed. "Well, we need to rest, especially Enir. Winter's close, we need to build an actual den, this cace can and will get cold, with or without a fire. So, go get rest. I'll go find a good place for a den and get working. Please sleep, and don't do anything stupid." i said to the boys and shifted to human. I work alot faster, and not as much on instinct. I found a nice, covered area, trees letting a bit of sunlight through, making it glow. I foun a tree with large heavy branches, it was a healthy tree, so I could use it to help dig. I ripped it off easily, a normal human man would've given up after the first pull. I heard paw steps, recognised them an sighed. "Wolf, I won't be long, go sleep." i stabbed the branch into the earth, and began to dig. Every inch of my muscles were being flexed and used, i was dripping with sweat when I was about half way done. Wolf was still standing there.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I was tired. Essentially, I had found what I was looking for - other life that was "outcasted" for not being normal. I want to stay with them, but over time, it would become risky. My criminal record would get people on my tail for just being away from life for more than a week. The other case, was that everyone he had met were werewolves. While my psychic abilities were useful, in a running situation, I would only slow them down. I looked over the horizon from a treetop, thinking. I could remain as I was, with the group, and risk being tracked down, go home, know that there was other supernatural life, and be content with that knowledge, or third, was to become a werewolf. That was where I had to do the most thinking. I didn't know all the details. All I could do was think of the answers, while I waited for the werewolves to finish what they were doing.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke up close to sun down and noticed I was by my self in the cave. Didn't surprise me.....as much as what I felt did. It was something close to abandonment, even though I knew that they were working on the den. I got up steadily and walked out of the cave.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Look," I started, "I don't where this coldness has come from, but I really wish we can work out whatever your problem is. Your problem is mine. So come on, what's bugging you?"

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Im not being cold, i just want you and Enir to get some rest. Chill out back at the cave. I don't want Enir left alone." i got back to work, amost done with the third bedroom. I sensed he was still there. "Look! Im hurt cause I cared for you and you didnt act like you did before everyone else came. I finally get close to someone, and he pushed me away. I don't want to go back to beinh alone again. It hurts to much. You wanna know why and how Enir got hurt?he saved me from my own death. I jumped off a cliff to just end all the apathy that resurfaced. At least he didn't push me away." now my voice was empty anf emotionless.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I had arivd in time to here her reply to him. I felt the same feeling she had described before. The feeling of being alone, then finding someone and then lossing them or even worse...being rejected. Instead of just walking right in I deciced to leave them be. Give them some room, and return to the river for a drink.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I'Ve been alone a long time too, but that shouldn't be reason for you to kill yourself! I don't know how to act around you and I'm trying, I really am. But I am just not used to having someone care about me. So, I really want to try to make this work. I am just a child emetionaly....please don't judge me for that."

by Me