The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Enir »

I saw her stop at the edge of a drop off and then quickened my pace. I was about 3 feet away when she went off the edge. I bbolted over the edge after her. I knew there was no turning back or happy ending after this but I did everything I could to quicken my decent. About 15ft from the ground I managed to grab her and put myself inbetween her and the ground. Then, a few seconds later there was multiple cracks as I collided with what seamed to be a road. My ribs cracked under her weight and from the force, that I hit the ground. My head smacked against the pavment and I blacked out for what was sure to be the finnal time.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I screamed after I saw Enir bleeding and unconcious. I checked his pulse, very faint, i picked him up gently and left for the closest empty cave. I cried when he wouldnt wake up, and I didnt know why. I felt horrible, i should've made sure noone was following me. I cried myself to sleep on his shoulder, hoping he'd wake up.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

To my surprise I opened my eyes...or at least I thought I had. I couldn't see a whole lot, and my vision was blurry. I couldn't move at all, and I couldn't feel much of the rest of my body. But what I could feel, felt as though it was on fire, and I had a major head ache. I couldn't lift my head,so I was sure I had broke my spine somewere close to the base of my neck...which would explain why I couldn't move anything. But I could just barley make out cain laying on top of my chest, her face wet with tears.

I tried to smile but it hurt to much, I was glad that she was okay, and as far as I could tell unharmed. I, on the other hand, probably will not survive though. Being completly disabled, and remembering that the weak perish and fade. But I did not regret it, I had saved someones life, and gave them a second chance. I tried to stay awake as long as possible but sleep would overcome me soon.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I woke up and found Enir awake. "Wait here, I'll see if I can get my mother here, she's a healer." I said softly then left outside to howl for my mom. She came an hour late, and healed his ribs and realined his spine so it would heal properly.

"Will he be okay?"

"Yes, but He cannot move for about three to four days. Take care of him, and try not to stress him or yourself out."

"Yes mother. Thank you." I gave her a hug and she left. I went back to Enir who was still awake. I ran a hand threw the fur on his head.

"How ya feeling? You shouldn't have done that, I mean, I'm grateful for the attempt, but I have no purpose here, on Earth. What's the point of wasting space that can be used by newer pups. I'm nothing, you shouldn't care about me." I said softly I was about to leave when a paw held my hand and kept me in place. I sighed. He wasn't gonna give up, was he?
Attachments
Generic_Wolf_Portrait_by_Drakkolupen.jpg
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Your not getting away that easily." I said while holding her in place by her hand. "You do have a purpose, just because your path has become clouded, does not mean you don't have one." I still couldn't lift my head but I was startig to feel a tingleing sensation in my feet, blood was flowing back into them. "And besides, if you leave now I will still be an easy meal for anything that decides it's hungry." I smiled as best I could, but I still had a terrible head-ache and I wasn't to sure if I would ever be able to walk again. I mean, after all, you can't fix everything.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I loosened my hand from his, and shook my head. "No... If you need me.... I'll be at the entrance.... Just call or... whistle... I don't honestly care..."I said softly then dragged my tired body to the entrance, and stepped out into the rain. I let my face and hair get soaked, then went a bit into the cave and sat down. I sighed and rested my head against the cold wet rock. Why does he care? Like he said at the camp; "If you remember, Iam just tagging along, I never said I was in your pack....I just ofered to help you guys since I have no were to go.."

Why am I so worried about him? I shouldn't give a d@mmn as to who cared for me, I'm a lone wolf. Abandoned by my true parents, forgotten, not wanted by anyone. Why is he so different? I gave a short pitiful laugh at myself. I'm beginning to sound like Wolfward when I first met him.

I sighed once more, and looked to Enir. It looked like he was sleeping but his breathing said otherwise. From here it sounded like he was crying, but what do I know? Its freaking pouring outside, maybe my subconcious side was trying to trick me into going to lay with him. No. Not mine, he's not my mate, nor a pack member. Not mine. It echoed through my mind.
Attachments
Wolf.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Unable to clear the tear away from my face I said quitely, "Look at me, your probably wondering why I risked my life for someone who iam not in a pack with, aren't you? I attempted to turn my head in her direction. "Well, I will tell you why, I cared for you.....as a friend." I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing. "I don't have to be in a pack in order to save or care for someone." "And iam noticeing somehing that surprised my self." I tried to sit up but I fell back down in pain. "I used to live alone in the woods..never carred for anyone." "And then I was captured and then met you guys." I looked at the celing of the cave.

"I don't know if it's the wolf side of me or not but I just suddenly felt a stronge attachment to the group, I actully liked being around you guys...mainly you." "You have shown me I can actually depend on others as well, and for opening my eyes, I owe you." Then slightly tilting my head toward her again I said," And thats why I saved you, I have already lost the other one, I couldn't stand loseing you as well."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I snorted. "You dont owe me, i dont care. Im tired and you need to heal. Just go to sleep, thanks for trying." i looked away again, out into the storm. Tears leaked down my face. Stop caring! Nothing ever good comes out of it! Look at you now you stupid boy! Ugh, i hate when they do that. Just leave me alone.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Taken aback slightly and feeling slightly hurt I said, " Well fine then, GO, leave me to die or be eaten,since you obviously don't care, go back and hang with wolfguard" "I can't belieave I actully, almost died for someone so ungrateful."I tried to force my self up again. All I did was make my body hurt more and drop my head on the hard floor when I couldn't keep my self up,and dazed myself.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I'm grateful, i just... I dont know. Noone's ever cared for me in any way, my true parents abandoned me, and everyone else had ridiculed me. I'm used to being alone, i'm sorry. I'm a terrible person, what I was trying to tell you is that you shouldn't care for me, i'm just an outcast, after you ger better I guess I'll go, I mean, I've treated you horribly after you nearly killed yourself saving me. I don't deserve a friend like you. I shouldn't even think about how i like you more than a friend-" i stopped myself immediately, I hadn't meant to say that. I'm screwed. He probably doesn't feel the same way. I sighed, fml.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Now see, there is something that we have in common, not used to depending on others." I laughed but emidiatly stoped after feeling a stabbing sensation in my chest. "And Iam throwing my self out in the open here but........I like you more than a friend as well...." I blushed slightly and then quit trying to force my self up, decideing that I was doing more harm than good.

I looked at her and said," You do deserve a friend, and especialy one that you can depend on." I smiled and then looked at the cealing, "Look, after I finish healing, lets check on wolf one last time and then you can decide weither or not you wish to keep me around." I then closed my eyes and driffted into an uncomfortable and cold sleep. That night I had a flash back of when I dove off the cliff without a second thought in a one way trip to save cain from dieing.

I tossed and turned a little and was awakened by the pain of moveing before I had healed. Quietly I went back to sleep, noticeing to my joy that I wasn't feeling as much pain as I was earlier and that I was able to move my fingers.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sighed, and noticed Enir shiver. I groaned quietly and sat closer to him. He shivered more and I rolled my eyes. Sighing again I laid next to him, closer than I normally would've then unknowingly passed out next to him.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke again in the middle of the day and noticed Cain laying down beside me. 'So thats why I wasn't wakened by the cold again.' I thought to my self. Then another thought crossed my mind. 'Maybe she does care weither or not someone is with her.' I smilled at the thought, as I tried to stretch as much of my body as possible to keep my limbs from getting stiff and cramping.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke to Enir stretching and immediately blushed. I sat up quickly, a little too quickly and got dizzy. "Sorry, you were shivering and it was bugging me." I said quietly, looking down.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well thank you then, you kept me from haveing a long and uncomfortable sleep." I smiled a little as I yawned. "If I keep healing at this rate I just might be able to move around before the snow starts to come."I then looked myself over and checked to make sure I was not going to cramp up,then replied "But I will be a little stiff and won't move as fast as usual."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Yeah, I'll go get us some... food. Kay?" I said then darted out, I was so panicky about how he'd react if I did that, if he was pissed, he didn't show it. I relaxed and got into predator mode. About 30 minutes later I caught a huge Stag that wasn;t very smart.

"Here ya go." I said, handing him a chunk of the leg. I still hadn't looked him in the eyes.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noticeing that she was avoiding eye contact I asked, "Why are you avoiding me?" I tilted my head a little. "Do I make you feel that uncomfortable?" I attempted to move and almost got up, but my spine wasn't quite better and I couldn't get my legs to stay under me. I floppd to the gound and said," You know, If I make you that uncomfortable I can always drag myself out of here?" I hoped that would bring either a smile or something, I acctually even dared to hope for some laughter.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled a bit, "No, i'm fine, its just, this morning..." i drifted off. I blushed a little more. I finally looked up at him.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked a little more serious and then asked, " Yes, what about this morning? Did I do something?" I know I snore some times but...." she held up one paw, signalling me to stop and listen. So I did.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"The fact of how close we were, im not use to it, and i thought youd be... Offensed by it.."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"No, I was not offended by it." I said while streaching again. "I actually enjoyed the company, and something inside me told me that, it was alright and natural for wolves to sleep that close to one another." I smiled a little hopeing that didn't sound to odd. "But anyways, No, Iam not offended and you are alright." I sat up against the wll of the cave and looked outside. In the next few days it was going to start snowing.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I see your able to sit up, thats progress." I smiled, at least he wasn't mad at me. I looked out, and saw a rabbit pass, and stop at the head of the cave. I walked slowly towards him, and he hopped into my hands. He was tiny, and so adorable. I brought him back inside and showed him to Enir. He smiled and the bunny fell asleep in his lap. I smiled brighter, and sat down with him. "Can we keep him? I got the perfect name for him too!!!! He can be Sylar!!! ^^" I giggled and fell on my back laughing hard.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Ya, sure we could, if that means I can stay as well."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Despite all that I wanted for myself, I had to stop hating everything and being so depressing. I'd been hoping my whole life that someone would take me put of it for me, but I've finally realised; Only I can do that. So As I ran towards the cave where Cain had taken me before my thoughts drifted. My whole personality had changed within the short time I'd spent with Fanglust, my father. Or, the closest thing to it. I was going to tell the others of my past, wait for the right moment and hopefully stop being so strange to them. I poked my head into the cave and noticed Cain and the other one. I am so bad with names.... I smiled as I entered and they looked at me. I went over to them and sat saying nothing at first. But then I broke the silence by saying "So, how are you guys?".
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"well, despite forgeting to pack a chute while cliff diveing, Iam alright." I said with a weak smile.