The werewolves rise to power

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Re: The werewolves rise to power

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: Well, as Wolfward is the creator of this RP, I was waiting for him to continue so there would be no take-overs.))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Yes...I see were your comeing with that. Well wolfward . I Hope I don't seam to invasive/agresive with the posting but until school starts up again, I have almost all the time in the world, so I tend to post as soon as someone else does. If you wish me to leave I will leave without a fuss. Just PM me and let me know....sorry if I seemed to take over.......later.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

OOC: Just in case you don't know...It takes a miracle for Wolfward to get online. Not only that, but he is away for a while. He should be back around Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

OOC: Thanks Thunderclaw. ^^
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Roger that...Ill wait till he comes back.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Sorry guys! Was at a youth convention for my church last week and haven't really had a chance to get on. It's not not that I don't log on to often, it's that I can't. So please bear with me. I'm just waiting until my parents let me get my own computer. Anyways, how has the summer been for all of yous?

Suddenly I hear explosions in the distance. Gunshots. Coming closer and closer. Someone knew we were here. Someone didn't want us being here. Someone from our group had brought them upon us! I yelled at the top of my lungs for everyone to follow me. And started running. I sensed more than just human machinery and adrenalin. I sensed other creatures at work here. But what id I know? A mere newborn? How could trust him. And if Amber was to go off with...him. Then I wouldn't mind. I'd been betrayed before. I used used to only having myself to rely on. My senses sharpening, my emotions disappearing, being replaced by by animal instincts I run, hoping the others soon follow.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
bewarewolfvamp

Post by bewarewolfvamp »

occ im bewarewolfvamp

why is everyone running, somthing inside of me telling me to follow but no i cant i have to prove my self to my new pack to show them im not scared. there still running. i suddenly sense someone or something running behind me should i run. follow the pack?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I heard gunshot off in the distance, //Wolf!// "Enir we have to go back!" i shouted and found the scent of Wolf. I caught up to him and got a bullet in the houlder before it hit Wolf in the neck. I roared out, wanting to lash out at them, but I stayed. Another bullet skimmed my flank, narrowly missing Wolf and the others. I was bleeding a lot, an barely saw where we were going because of my tears. The pain was nearly unbareable. I slowed a bit, letting everyone else pass, and then collapsed. //Get somewhere safe...// my last thought before the pain and blackness consumed me.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noticeing cain black out I ran back and scooped her up. I took a shot in the shoulder as well but it would take more than one to slow me down. I ran with her on my back and caught up with the others.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I led the way, not going too far ahead, as apparently they had been injured. I grabbed Cain from the other telling to go on as he had been hurt. Dragging her wouldn't be as hard for me as it would for him. "Go!" I shouted, despite his arguments. Suddenly I sensed it. I pushed Cain to one side, as gently as I could before being tackled by what I thought was another one of our kind. Before I could recover he laid his hands over my eyes and that was it. I remember nothing else. Having gotten what he wanted the soldiers were gone, leaving my "friends" alone. I awoke later in a darkened room. So dark that even my animal eyes could see nothing. I was...tied? I had been forced into my human form. All my fears started to return, all of my past flooding in, the past I was trying to forget. Inside, I was screaming. Screaming and yelling in fear, but no one could hear. No one. But the silence disintigrated when my screams penetrated it. Not screams of pain, but of the worst human emotion. Fear.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I watched as the humans took the other wolf. I would have tried to save him but they would have killed me before I could get close, and I was no use to anyone, if I was dead. After they left I went out and caught there scent so I could follow them later. I then saw to cain, she had lost alot of blood, and it would be a bit before she was healed completely. After laying her on my back I started to follow the scent trail left by the humans.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: It wasn't humans by the way, I'm sorry if you got confused, but I didn't mention who or what took my character. May want to edit that...
:)
My captor walks into the room. I see his outline against the light of the outside. I turn away and squint due to the light. From the outline he looked human, but who knew?
He walked over to me. He or she looked down at me. I couldn't make out any details. Suddenly it speaks to me, in male voice, "So, you're my offspring?".
All I can mutter is an "Ugh....", due to my lack of consciousness. He leans down to me level, and looks me straight in the eye. "Obviously you don't recognize me, now that's a pity. Of all people I thought you would at least remember me."
"Are you..."I start slowly "my creator?". I could imagine him grinning, though I couldn't see if he was or not. "Yes, I am." Suddenly my bounds loosen and he helps me to my feet. "We have a lot to talk about, you and I." "Like how you ran out on me, after all that you promised!" I spat. I was angry at him for betraying me. "Well...aye. But for good reason. I'll explain later." he said. And he led me out of the dark room into the blinding light.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

[quote="wolfward"]the soldiers quote]
OOC: No offense but soldiers are usually humans.....

We were about an hour or two away judgeing by the age of the scent trial. She was recovering well but would not be ready for any fights soon. I continued to run on, following the trail.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: The majority were soldiers, you need to get used to lots of creatures being involved together in stuff. But, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway... :D

We talked for ages, not leaving anything out that neded to be discussed. He eventually siad that he would raise me, as he said he would. Aparently he had heard about my presence there, but was suprised to find so many others of the same kind there.
Last edited by wolfward on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Well iam just glad it has been resolved now! :D :lol: :D

We went for another hour and a half and then found a small fenced off military base, with many different species of guards moveing around the perimiter. It would not be easy to get in but I felt sort of responsable for the one who was captured. We waited till nightfall and then I made my move. I tried to get as much run time as I could and then with all my effort, I tried to leap over the fence. At first it looked like I might make it, but I was starting to notice that I was dropping back down quicker than I should have been.

I started to curse at my self for not keeping up with my exercises as I collided with the top of the fence. As soon as I hit it I started to get shocked. The fence was electrical!!!! My body fliped over the top and I fell to the ground on the other side. Landing on my back and knocking the air from my lungs. The last thing I remembered before being knocked out by the but of an M-16 was some of the soldiers laughing at me and calling me an idiot.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke up abruptly to a hard landing, Enir grunting, and laughter. I got up and growled fiercly, some guards shut up immediately, the others laughed harder, until I roared out, then they ran. Now it was my turn to laugh. I helped Enir up and followed Wolf's scent. I found a small little warehouse, and busted down the door, dislocating my shoulder in the process. I saw Wolf, he was talking to some strange dude.

I shifted. "Wolf, ya alright? Who's this... whatever he is? Can I eat him? He smells nice and I just woke up after what I'm guessing two days." I sniffed the weird guy again only to have a gun held to the back of my head, that's one of the few ways you can kill me. Wonderful.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I slashed out at the person holding the gun to the back of cains head, takeing his whole arm off in the process. Feeling vary dark and moody I pounced down on top of him and started to devour the man alive as he screamed for help in vain. The others looked at me with fear and worry, and even the one we came to rescue had the same look upon his features. I did not stop till the man had finnaly died and then ripped out his heart, and swallowed it whole and still beating.

As I looked at the man beside Wolf they could see my eyes had become completly black like an empty void of nothingness. I smiled at the man and said in a dark sinister tone and, with some blood flowing from my mouth, " So, are there any more of you hot shots who thinks they feel lucky tonight, because I have plenty of room for more?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I snapped, thats the one thing i despise, I am alpha. I growled loudly and threw Enir into the wall and held him there by his throat. My eyes turned a bright amber color. "I am alpha. My pack, sit down and shut up." i growled. I turned to wolf again. "You will, answer me." I commanded in a very dominant tone.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

The black in my eyes left them like water flowing down a glass window. "If you remember, Iam just tagging along, I never said I was in your pack....I just ofered to help you guys since I have no were to go.." I brushed off my shoulders and walked outside. Instantly I was surounded, and they all pulled out tazers and aimed at my chest. I looked at them and shook my head, ripping a 7 foot section of steel pipe off the wall that had cables running through it. "If you plan on keeping me from leaveing then you leave me no choice but to forcabley move you." Looking at each other they slowly moved to one side leaveing an isle through them for me to go through. I turned back and said," I will be at the gate, I wil be waiting for you to finish up."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"What!" my creator screamed."Stop!" He shifted to wolf form and I took a step back from in fear. I couldn't be rid of them for two seconds, could I? They had chased me here, and now they were killing and fighting. With a loud roar my maker Called for peace, also telling tthe soldiers to step back. "Now, that we've stopped fighting, please tell me what you want." I didn't know what the others were here for, if they were just looking for something to or if they actually thought my life was in peril, I didn't know. I also shifted to wolf, and approached them both. I still held my silience, but looked at them sadly. I didn't like violence, my whole life had been full of it, and now it's coming back again. I didn't want this, why have they come, killing?!

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I replyed from the gate to the compound, "We came to get Wolfward!" "We thought he was in trouble and I felt responsable because I didn't do anything to keep you from takeing him!" I then sat down by the gate and began to rest.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw hurt in Wolf's eyes... He didn't want me here... I apologised sincerely for the intrusion, and left. My mind was blank, i was at a loss. I walked past Enir, then away, from everything. I found an empty road, and walked alone, like I always do.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I knew she would be confused or iritated but I started to follow anyways. I followed her all the way down the road. Once again feeling the I was lost and had no cause,so what better thing to do than to follow this one.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt horrible, I dont know what to do with myself any more. I found mysel at the edge of a cliff, and held there. I sighed and dove off, down the side. What's my purpose here anyway? Noone will even notice Im gone.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt horrible, I dont know what to do with myself any more. I found mysel at the edge of a cliff, and held there. I sighed and dove off, down the side. What's my purpose here anyway? Noone will even notice Im gone.