halo the movie

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

halo the movie

Post by Anubis »

who is a fan of the halo game i know i'am and i came across some news that you'll what to hear. there is talks the Microsoft hired the guy that wrote 28 days later to write the script for halo the movie.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

I think it would be cool to make a Halo movie. Hope it's good. :P
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Unfortunetly it appears to me that the film may have stalled due to the fact that "Universal/Fox" wanted to deviate from the Halo Bible, which Microsoft has been tottally against, as the Halo Bible was created for the sole purpose of making certain the movie didn't deviate drastically from the game.

So unless they can all hammer out a deal, no Halo movie.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

hurray... another movie based off a game that will dearly suck a** :x
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

In the mean time, there's Red Versus Blue!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

WolvenOne wrote:Unfortunetly it appears to me that the film may have stalled due to the fact that "Universal/Fox" wanted to deviate from the Halo Bible, which Microsoft has been tottally against, as the Halo Bible was created for the sole purpose of making certain the movie didn't deviate drastically from the game.

So unless they can all hammer out a deal, no Halo movie.
Yeeeeeeeees!

Go Microsoft. :D

If it can't stick to the Halo story-bible, then it shouldn't be made.

There are far too many abominations base doff video games that deviate so much..... :roll:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I liked Halo on XBox. I didn't think it was a classic, but it was fun while it lasted. I've also found out some things that make the game really laggy.

I don't really think Halo would make a great movie, but who knows.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Here's a rumor just a rumor. They're going to make Vin Diesel MC.(Master Chief)
who is a fan of the halo game i know i'am
Anyone with an X-box is, but PS2 and GC always try to say that Halo is coming for their system or the game sucks (wich noboday in their right moind would say :x
Last edited by Fenrir on Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:Here's a rumor just a rumor. They're going to make Vin Diesel MC.
who is a fan of the halo game i know i'am
Anyone with an X-box is, but PS2 and GC always try to say that Halo is coming for their system or the game sucks (wich noboday in their right moind would say :x
socom 3 is gonna kills halo2 online 8) but i still like halo 2, i love playing jaugernaut with the swords, soo awsome :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ahhhh Sacralidge, :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

First person shooters really arn't my genre of choice so I don't really care if nothing beats Halo/Halo2 out or not. Make a Halo console-style RPG though, and I might suddenly start caring. ;)
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Rpg's Rock
Alone in the darkness of night, hear our howl,And Join Us
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Speaking of RPGs heres a something interesting, the powers that be are making a FF7 movie.

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

WolvenOne wrote:First person shooters really arn't my genre of choice so I don't really care if nothing beats Halo/Halo2 out or not. Make a Halo console-style RPG though, and I might suddenly start caring. ;)
I like shooters, but only on PC... consule shooters suck a**
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Searif Bogard wrote:
WolvenOne wrote:First person shooters really arn't my genre of choice so I don't really care if nothing beats Halo/Halo2 out or not. Make a Halo console-style RPG though, and I might suddenly start caring. ;)
socom 2 is the first shooter to have more than 16 players in a room on a console.... its going to support up to 32 people, levels are going to be mutch bigger that makes halo 2 maps look tiny, and they have vehicles you can drive now, i can see myself driving an M1 tank 8) suck on this terrorist!!!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Damien
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Damien »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:
socom 2 is the first shooter to have more than 16 players in a room on a console.... its going to support up to 32 people, levels are going to be mutch bigger that makes halo 2 maps look tiny, and they have vehicles you can drive now, i can see myself driving an M1 tank 8) suck on this terrorist!!!

lol you ment socom 3
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Searif Bogard wrote:
:o blasphamy! :D

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Damien wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:

lol you ment socom 3
whoopsy :o
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Fenrir wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:
no blasphamy, i find it easier to aim, move and so on :howl:  :oo
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:
no blasphamy, i find it easier to aim, move and so on :howl:  :oo
Well you do your thing ill do mine :)

-Satyricon
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Heh, except for Counter-Strike 1.6, I'm playing every shooter on XBox. I'm really used with the 'Halo'-controls. I can't get enough of it.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.asp ... &p=4955829

They have a director and design team.....
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

yeah awesome , i can't wait when it comes out!! :howl:  :oo
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I hate the jumping on Halo still, when you drop to somewhere or jump you move too slow, I can easily get sniped. I find this very stupid!
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

No complaining SW this is about the movie not the game :)

THE PETER JACKSON!!!! FROM LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!! :VERYcaf: :cafinated: :VERYcaf:

-Satyricon