Comes another...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
PrismWolf
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Cultivating Red Weed

Comes another...

Post by PrismWolf »

Introductions are hardly my thing, I barley bother myself with pleasantries to begin with, but considering this is a forum, I find that it is required, if not by the forum itself, than by my own personal ideals.

I'm a complicated character, with a list of hatreds and interests that tend to contradict each other on a common basis. I have a large amount of free time, which i use to consider ideas, morally deconstruct society, muse common trivialities, and mentally curse the things I despise. Morallity is a common paradox for me, since I hold to no deity or religious belief, I have no basic ground to default to when I'm unsure of something. No bible to read, no universal trivialities, nothing. One could say that the current morallity of the majority is default, but that still poses many paradoxes. I maintain the rather depressing idea that humanity has made everything up over time and it has all acumulated to the society we see now. Quite an achivement, one that I have to appluade, but I find many things, the majority of which being far from trivial, that negatively outweigh the great progress our civillization has made.

Please don't confuse my pessimistic views with the overly depressive views of Emos, I apologize, but when it comes to that area, I feel I must call into effect the common stereotype. My views are pessimism based on facts, whereas the previously refferenced views are based on the depressive feelings one experiences during their stage of adolescence. I understand that there are people of the Emo (for lack of a better word) ideal that assume that persona because they experienced some tragedy in their life, and for those people I can only hold the opinion that there are better things to do with your feelings.

For the more trivial aspect of myself, I'm a relativley young white male, raised in a barley catholic family that frankly gave no effort to adhering me to their religion. They cared more about me as a person than trying to teach me a specific point of view. I was rarley pressured to succeed, entered kindergarden at a young age and I've basically grown up with little hard tack discipline. I happen to find the less disciplined and pressured people generaly have a wider perspective on things where the ones who had it layed on heavier are usually more narrow-minded. But, I consider this only a casual observation, not a rule, as I find plenty of exceptions to it.

As for my political standing, I associate myself with no party, and I support no particular form of goverment. I've used much of my free time to formulate a goverment that is both progressive and morally correct, yet with the issues that morallity brings up, I never get much past the clockwork.

Speaking of which, I have a very overpowering curiosity pertaining to machines that have hundreds of bolts, riviets, gears, wires, hydrualics, and small flashing lights. Infact, I someday intend to build a practical machine run almost entirely by such a set of clockwork. My technological views directly clash with my natrualist views, considering that both of these things are utter opposites.

I tend to suffer when a room has no noise, and no distraction, as I'm trapped with only my own surface thoughts to function with. For many people, surface thoughts directly correlate with whatever they are doing at the time or something they are worried about or something they are anticipating. My surface thoughts, on the other hand, tend to be an unorganized jumble of jargon and random images that have no bearing on reality. I find these thoughts to be the most unsettling part of my mind, and I harshly strike them down with scenes of destruction from a movie i enjoy or some other distraction. This maneuver, however, only works in situations where an outside distraction or engagement is at hand.

While I feel the need to wrap this up, let me simply add that I've been registered for quite some time, but I have not posted due to reasons of absence.
Last edited by PrismWolf on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No one would have believed in the last years of the 19th century, that human affairs were being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves with their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied as narrowly as one studies the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Comes another...

Post by Berserker »

BERSERKER NO LIKE WORDS! BERSERKER SMAAAAASH!!

j/k, Welcome to The Pack!
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Welcome to the Pack.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Sheba
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shy
Mood: Happy

Post by Sheba »

:welcome:
Hope you like it here :)
PrismWolf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by PrismWolf »

Thanks for the warm welcome, I find few forums on topic that I'm interested in, let alone forums that actualy have decent people residing and operating them.
No one would have believed in the last years of the 19th century, that human affairs were being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves with their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied as narrowly as one studies the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
Licantrox
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Licantrox

Post by Licantrox »

Berserker wrote:BERSERKER NO LIKE WORDS! BERSERKER SMAAAAASH!!

j/k, Welcome to The Pack!

LOL! Welcome to the Pack! Have Fun!
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Greetings and a Welcome. :D
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

Welcome PrismWolf.

You seem to be an intellectual who is not limited to such trivial things as faith (much like myself), so might I reccomend you to the thread of What should a Werewolf Be?. While so far, your posts haven't seemed to show any real drive toward werewolves, you may find a topic which interests you there.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
PrismWolf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by PrismWolf »

I intended to do so, but I clicked the one below it by accident, and didn't pay attention. I'm still trying to find a Mod to fix it.
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!

Post by Gevaudan »

I see you're interested in War of the Worlds. Awesome! Have you ever heard the musical version?

Welcome! :ducktoss2:

EDIT: I see that you've made a thread about it already. Nevermind! :D
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Malignant-Librarian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howlin' at the Full Moon!

Post by Malignant-Librarian »

Whoawhoawhoa, sir, why so serious? Life isn't all peaches and ketchup, but it isn't all tar-soaked sugar cookies with granulated ginger crystals embedded into their sides like knives, either! I guess what I mean to say is...

Welcome to the Pack! :femshft I'm Jingles!