Cainus Lupus (Therianthrope RPG)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: d3r fu3hr3r

Re: Cainus Lupus (Therianthrope RPG)

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I bow down pick up a rock and pull a leaver that is hidden under it....
"k.....remember don't tuch anything!!!" one of the trees sink into the ground and reviel a entrance leading underground.
"here goes nothing!" i say jumping into the hole.....
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I watch in amazement as the tree sunk into the earth, and followed the elf down the hole. I listened to his warning and kept my hands to my sides
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I land on the hard ground and wait for the other one before I go on so that I don't lsoe him on the way.....
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

((Cain's a girl))

I land straight on my butt and bit my lip so i wouldnt yell and cause trouble.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

I give hin a short *it was a bad idea to tkae hin with me* look and pound the wall infront of me.
a stone door opens and a dwarf now stands infront of us......."WHAT DO YOU WANT AND HOW DID YOU GET HERE!!?!!" he says sharplie.....holding a large ax in his hands...."yes thrain...nice to see you again" "oh it's you master elf" he looks surpirised....."and what did you bring along? a human??? my my..he must be a real warrior if you haven't killed him yet my friend." he chuckles...."true...now....take me to gloin...your chief smith...he ows me a favor....." a say with a smile that lets the dwarf know that it's going to be verry verry expensive....."yes now come with me master elf....and you aswell human"
he leads us past the doorway and into a large underground city...."welcome to nitalfshill" the dwarf says...turning towards us with a large proud smile.
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked in awe at the beautiful city, And nudge Deam on the shoulder, "Is it okay for me to shift?"

((Cain is a girl, as well as myself))
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"it depends on how long you plan on surviving here........wait a litle longer my friend....follow me....this could be interisting"
I start walking towards a large building with black smoke coming out of it.....and walk into it
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I did as he said and kept in my human form. When i saw he was headed for a large building with black smoke in it, i was pretty skeptical, but followed cautiously.
Ceth Ericson
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Ceth Ericson »

"don't worry...this dwarf is a friend..."I say with a smile.......I open the door and walk in..."gloin? you home?"
and dwarf enters the room......."well well...that's an unexpected visit...good to see you my friend......how can I help you?"
"well you see.......This human here isn't human...and we've got a problem with some other non humans.....and I figured you'd be the pest pick for making things that kill people....." I turn to the *human* "uhm......is there anything that you folks are weak against?...btw..you can shift now if you want to"
sons of the gods
today we shall die
open valhala's doors
let the battel begin
with swords in the wind

hail gods of war!!!!!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I shift quickly, and sit patiently next to Deam. I bow slightly to the dwarf, showing him im noy here to cause trouble.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Hi, one of you (I'm not mentioning any names) suddenly stopped posting on my RP. It would be nice if that person would start posting agian. And you know me, I'm not one for Bios or anything like that... :howl:  :oo

I suddenly jump Amber from behind, knocking her over. "Hey, long time no see." I say.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Wolf I think he's gone. He hasn't been on since August 1st, so i think this one's done. Why dont you start another? Im use to posting first, someone else needs to because I'm running out of ideas.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Ok, but let's not go overboard and do too many then we have time for.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

It's such a shame so many good RPs die...And the last one I managed to resurrect after dying only lasted a month or two... :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Man, this was my first one, and it died when Ceth stopped posting, I wonder what happened to him.... :-/
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Not a clue. He disappeared in Apocalyptic Earth as well, if my memory recalls.

Some people just pop up and vanish like that.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

yeah... suckss....

Oh! I luhhh yer new profile pikk^^ lmao
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Thanks! hwlwnk

I made it using three different pictures of my character from the game Adventure Quest Worlds. (one for the hand, one for the pancakes, and the actual person)

Best thing about the game at the mo is the vamp vs lycan war...And the lycan's are thrashing the vampires by over double XD

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: