Tuonenkalla sniffing around...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Tuonenkalla

Tuonenkalla sniffing around...

Post by Tuonenkalla »

...Tuonenkalla found what was wanted.
If I remember right, I found The Pack already years ago, and I liked to lurking around, reading everything here. Is it lack of courage or just sloth then, but joining haven't been in consideration until some days ago. Maybe I can come and stay now, I hope. Mostly I doubt I will slip to my language skills, but let's not to be too pessimistic.

Then, about me. Usually I introduce myself through my alter-ego, a snake-tailed cat, since that fits to my personality best. However my alter-life inside my head is completely different, that's actually the point and the story why I'm here now.
Werewolves as an subject have been fascinating me since I got rid of the classical stereotypes of weres. Most of the beliefs I have from the werewolves I've built up myself, by using only a simple logic and mixing facts about humans and wolves, but still most of them also seem to fit on the modern public opinions of weres. Of course it have needed also researching and understanding of circumstances, much of that, especially now when I'm working with my werewolf based comic. And this way, I got grabbed from the tail, because what I called my alter-life earlier is the story I'm going to draw into a comic. I want everything to be as perfect as possible, and since I in any case love werewolves, why not take my place here and go deep into this more.

As you also can guess now, I'm something you could call artist. Drawing is for me like walking or breathing, and I've done it as long as it have been possible, and I also have education for that (...even for comic). I have some abilities to drift doing many other art-related things too, sometimes just absurd, sometimes more serious, thanks for my last year in art school.
From here we get to the fact that for the creature like me, silence is like heaven. Peoples say it's about my home country, and why to deny that. There is just finely woods and land to try to identify werewolf..! Or in truth, there is enough space to breath and be purely what you are, nothing more. Being independent is so one of the most important things I know, and usually that's the biggest stumbling-block where I crash, because of course, it's impossible to be totally on my own.
Sometimes I wake up to notice how I wish I could live in another time, or just in another reality. I dream how everything would be different, better, maybe? And still I know this is all I've got and all I'll ever get. Luckily dreaming is legal, and again that's something I can call like breathing to me. It's especially delicious, if it's possible to pile all fantasies on reality and this, real, world. Then there is some challenge, some rules and norms, not only headless running from the corner of the daydream to another. But I'm interested of history, ancient cultures, prehistoric animals & world and wildlife on the whole, like the fantasy and mythic too.

This way, it seems I have succeeded to build again new challenge for myself, I feel I haven't say everything and required yet, and at the same time I feel I've blathered too much. Feel free to ask, if there is something, and I try to go study The Pack again more.

...oh, almost forgot to say!
I love the duck~
:duckieinmouth:
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Re: Tuonenkalla sniffing around...

Post by Silent Hunter »

Hello, its good to meet you, take this.

:hardhat:
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Welcome to the Pack.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Biruka
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Biruka »

Nice to get other finns then myself in forum.
Tuonenkalla

Post by Tuonenkalla »

Thanks!

...oh, more finns, that's nice to know.
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »