Several questions about werewolves.

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: Several questions about werewolves.

Post by Terastas »

RedEye wrote:(nods) Absolutely! If, let's say, it turned out that Werewolves were real, and decided to come out into society; they would be famoous for about a week, and then some other shiny-pretty-oooh would appear and they would be yesterday's news. :(

What a come-down for a group of legendary beings! :lol:
*nods* It'd be kind of like what happened when Michael Jackson died. Some people would be hyper-emotional over it for months on end, others would be shouting "Shut up! Get over it!" an hour later. :P

What you'd have with unrevealed werewolves is. . . Well, probably the same thing in reverse: Some people would be content to wait and let the answers reveal themselves, others will either demand to have all the answers or start making crap up on the spot. . .
Kind of like what happens here, I guess. :P The majority just guess as best they can, but every now and then one of those irritating p-shifters comes along claiming to have all the answers and "fu" if you don't believe them.

I haven't written that far yet, but it's something I plan to employ more than once with my own writing, IE: the protagonist meets a werewolf hunter, a rouge werewolf, or someone else that reveals to him some absolute bombshell facts about werewolves. . . Only for him to turn out to be some whackjob Bible-thumper or emo-therian that just made up the facts as he wanted to believe in them. Just like with most (if not all) things in life, it's the people claiming to have the absolute unquestioned truth that should be trusted the least.