Running with the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Running with the Moon

Post by Enir »

"Alright, Safe travels my friend." I said as he dived out the 10th story window and disapeared.

OOC: I hope you packed a chute!! :D :lol: :D
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I shifted and layed down with remus on his bed while Enir sat on the other side, petting me.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat there with amber and waited for lupin to recover. I passed the time petting amber and every so often, gentaly scratching her behind the ears. We waited till lupin began to wake. "Hello friend, Iam glad to see you are still with us."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I slapped him in the face as soon as he woke. "DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I"LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF!!!" scolded, Enir jumped of the bed, landing on his tail, and Remus shrunk into the covers. I gave him a hug. "I tend to be a very deffensive friend, so I can't help but yell at you. Be careful next time, so I won't get paralysed by some of your idiot students again."

"What did they look like?"

"The first one who shot me was a tall, red headed wimpy boy who wouldn't let me talk for two seconds with out trying to hit me, the other boy had dark hair and glasses, kinda tall with a "z" like scar on his forehead, and a girl with curly dirty blonde hair that was yelling at both of the boys. I rather like her, the boys are idiots."

Remus chuckled, and sat up, Enir got up and sat down again, a little more cautious this time. "The redhead was Ron, the boy with the glasses was Harry, and the girl was Hermione. They're my friends, and are also protective of me."

"But I'm your best friend, so I win." I stuck my toungue out at him.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright amber, give the man room to breath." I said gentaly prying her off him and rubbing her back slowly and soothingly.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled and left the room to talk to the students.

" I'm sorry, its just, you looked kinda evil, and, I didn't want you to hurt my friends." Ron apologised.

"I wouldn't eat any of you, no offense but humans tend to taste horrible. My name's Amber, and if you want you can go see Remus." I smiled happily. Ron and Harry left to see their other werewolf friend. "You must be Hermione. Remus talked about you. I'm not trying to be rude or mean by any way, but are they always doing before they think?"

"Yes, I always scold them for it, but they're my friends." She smiled.

"I can't blame you for the firends thing, but I can teach you a couple of tricks I learned that'll definately get them to lsten."

"That sounds like fun, lets go" She said and we went to a feild outside the castle.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wanted to go see what mischief amber was getting in to but I was surrounded by little munchkins, who had never seen a friendly werewolf. Let alone one who could become invisible, control fire, or comune with nature. But then things turned for the worst. A group of young boys wearing snake designed robes came right through the group. The kid in the front said, " O look another over grown mudblood, mutt.", "Probabley another mindless pet of Hagrid's" "Hey everyone, watch this." He pulled out a stick and blasted me in between the legs with some sort of energy blast.

I let out a howl of pain and said angryly, "You, little jerk." I tried to get up but the pain was terrible. "Just wait till I can move, then you'll be sorry you even learned how to use that twig." The boy smarted back," And how is a ball less mutt going to stop me, hhmmmm?" I reached out one hand and ignited his wand, which instantly caught fire. The boy dropped it and looked at me with an outragous look. "You will pay dearly for that mutt."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked in and saw a white haired boy shoot my mate. I shifted into my bipedal wolf form adn walked behind the white haired freak. The others ran, and i tapped the shoulder of the kid.

"This your little girlfriend mutt?" He said boldly and sneered at me. I shifted to human, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and threw him into an old black haired creepy dude who was about to shoot me with something.

"In fact, I am ya little white haired loveless pile of rubbish. If i see you or the dark haired creepy guy behind you messing with my mate again, there will be fire, and two bodies fried on the ground. Do i make myself clear?" I snarled. The both of them ran, imaginary tails tucked between their legs.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked up thankfully at Amber. I tried to move but the pain was to much. "I think I may have lost something" I said quietly to her. then fell over and curled up in a ball.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

The nurse and the old man went to work on my mate, I was sitting with Remus for the time being, he was comforting me while I slept. The Old man walked up to Remus.

"How is he Dumbledore? Please tell me he'll be fine, I don't think Amber will be able to control herself if not." Remus said softly, not wanting to wake me.
Attachments
NewMoonScreenshot5-1.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I slowly walked back to were amber was. "Well the good news is iam okay......but the bad news is, there won't be any pups in my future." I leaned over and hugged Amber.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OCC: I'm not too sure what's going on, but I'll try to get on best I can. :)

I stood there, looking at the pair of them. Their happiness made me remember my love;the love I'd lost because of that fire...It really had scarred me. Forever.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We spent the next few weeks at hogwarts. Learning tricks, haveing fun, and enjoying meals together.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Hey all whats new :D
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We even had our old friend join us there at the castle.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: These just keep getting more and more random... :D

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OCC: Thats the best part about them!! :D :lol:

Finally it came time for us to return, the forest was calling me back and I had to answer. We gathered our things and made our way back to the forest.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

We going Enir? I asked
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes I need to head back to the woods."I said quietly.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Oh wow that was quick :( , umm i'll see you all in a bit I need to look up something.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We arived back at my old den and it had slightly overgrown in my absince. After clearing some of the weeds out of the way I started to rebuild my home.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I turned to the girl that was eft standing there(If you're still there Cain, I don't know what's going on) and said to her,"Hey, I'm Wolfward" I said holding out my hand.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I had finnaly finished cleaning the den under the tree. The tree seamed happy to have me back and I had that homey feeling when I was inside it. All my memorieys came to me, the first time I was given this place to live in, the time I nursed cain back to health, the time I defended cain and my home from the werepanther queen Miri, and when I had prepared for my final stand against the ninja wolf who later turned out to be forced to act against us. I sat down in a chair and rcked back and forth, smileing to my self.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

You look like one of those old southener guys you know that Enir *I laugh*
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I raised one eye brow and continued to smile. "That may be so, but at least Iam comfortable." Then considering something, " Were is cain?"