My Views and Questions.

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
BloodStar_Moon
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

My Views and Questions.

Post by BloodStar_Moon »

First off...clothing.Werewolves in clothes will be very limited.Something loose and can go into human and this...uh...Gestalt thing.Loinclothes...VERY loose pants...and big t-shirts and good...though can be ripped if a unsuspecting werewolf changes with tight jeans on.Clothes are not a part of the werewolf.And those who live in cities and what not will,logically,walk around full dressed in human form.A werewolf in full clothing will most likely bring out the silver.Those who live in the wilderness will most likely wear little to no clothing at all,as it confuses more people with just seeing a HUGE timberwolf,and gives them more freedom to move around.If a werewolf ever wears...lets say a dress...something that they can't move in easily...then it would be in human form.At least...that's my view of things.

Now...fur,height,appearance will all be unique,just like humans.As such personalities.If a criminal turns werewolf...it would most likely start a killing spree.If a caring mother turns werewolf...then she would probably just use her powers to protect her kids.

Anyway...everything on a werewolf would be unique...including the ability to speak.Some might...some might not.But since mostly all canines use body posture to communicate...then other werewolves would have no difficulty deciphering what one of their own is saying.My view on this is they only talk in human form...since hearing a werewolf say to their victim they are going to die...would most likely cause them to faint.

Moving on...shifting could be unique as well...some have eyes first...some teeth,nails,and skin,some even muscles and bones.It all depends if a different way of shifting proves useful to the werewolf.Maybe being in the artic causes them to have fur first...and in the desert first is muscles and bones.

Enviroment could possibly also effect many things...like what werewolves eat.What do they eat?Weak and old humans?Livestock?Any meat they can find?Or do they go for a special diesease in humans?I think they would go for any meat they can find...since living in the wilderness...there won't be many humans around to feast on.

Do werewolves eat in 2 weeks,3 months,once a year?How many times do they eat?How long can they go without water?I think it would be 1 week without water...and 3 weeks without food.

Can werewolves swim?I should think so....but again this could become a unique trait...or a survival one even.Some need to swim just to stay alive...others have no deep water to even swim in.

These are my views on these matters,and also questions I feel need to be discussed.
Loving bumper stickers isn't a crime,it's a committment!

WWCO.1 SShb LNAr SPRbchm SILd WIRn GNDs UNQd EAThda SGNcbes SPKb STCd WLL++ HRT+ DLY++ STY+++++ INt+++ RGN+++ JMP+++ STR++ BIG++ CLR+ AGE++ CMN- DEX++ IRT+ EYE++ FUR+
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Try looking through this section and you'll notice everything you listed has already been discussed. :wink:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: My Views and Questions.

Post by Vuldari »

BloodStar_Moon wrote:Or do they go for a special diesease in humans?
Please post all of your opinions in the appropriate threads.

...that said, I am curious about what you are suggesting with this comment, which you have included in BOTH of your first posts here. (Welcome to the Pack "Bloodstar_Moon", BTW.)

So you think it might be interesting if some humans had some sort of biological disease that marks them as "Werewolf Food", to passing werewolves? ...or something like that?

What do you mean?
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Wait a second. I don't like the idea of a human "marked" as werewolf food. That sounds so corny.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:Wait a second. I don't like the idea of a human "marked" as werewolf food. That sounds so corny.
:P Now I have this image of a guy walking down the street with "USDA Choice Human" stamped on him.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:Wait a second. I don't like the idea of a human "marked" as werewolf food. That sounds so corny.
:P Now I have this image of a guy walking down the street with "USDA Choice Human" stamped on him.

a stamp only werewolves can see. :P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Exactly...which is why that statement confused me.

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote::P Now I have this image of a guy walking down the street with "USDA Choice Human" stamped on him.
Exactly...which is why that statement confused me.

I suppose it's something like those deer/elk/something and the parasites from the other thread. They change the smell of the deer/whatever and the wolves go crazy for it.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Oh, and welcome to The Pack.
:badminton2:
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
hydrocarbon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Random passerby

Post by hydrocarbon »

BloodStar_Moon wrote:As such personalities.If a criminal turns werewolf...it would most likely start a killing spree.
So, like, if you regularly shoplifted, you'd turn into a murderer? :wink:
BloodStar_Moon wrote:...since living in the wilderness...there won't be many humans around to feast on.
I tend to shy away from this idea. I would think that eating a human would be, well...almost cannibalism of a kind (the consensus on the forums deems werewolves would generally be more human, including their psyche/mental self). But whatever suits. You have some interesting ideas here 8)
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

sounds way to much like blade
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

WereDog wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

sounds way to much like blade

thats where I got the idea from. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

iolarnula wrote:
BloodStar_Moon wrote:As such personalities.If a criminal turns werewolf...it would most likely start a killing spree.
I see lycanthropy as an enabler, it only increases the chances of doing things you were going to do anyway. Most shopplifing is a crime of oppertunity, becoming a werewolf would just increase the number of times the person takes risks.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
iolarnula wrote:
I see lycanthropy as an enabler, it only increases the chances of doing things you were going to do anyway. Most shopplifing is a crime of oppertunity, becoming a werewolf would just increase the number of times the person takes risks.
Great. A shoplifting werewolf. Where would he hide the goods to sneak out of the store.
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

his butt
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:Great. A shoplifting werewolf. Where would he hide the goods to sneak out of the store.
Well why would he have to sneak anything? Most people would be so scared that they wouldn't stop him. And who would believe a store manager calling and saying "A werewolf just stole a bunch of stuff from my store!!"

I didn't mean that he was going to shoplift as a werewolf, just that when he's shifted he's more likely to do things that normal people would consider 'risky'.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:Great. A shoplifting werewolf. Where would he hide the goods to sneak out of the store.
Well why would he have to sneak anything? Most people would be so scared that they wouldn't stop him.
Not if the store owner was a werewolf himself. :jester:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Humans: they taste like pork and are just as bad for you as a Big Mac. Werewolves don't know it's not bacon!
BloodStar_Moon
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by BloodStar_Moon »

:( Uh...Well...Sorry!I...didn't have the patience to look through all the pages last time.But...what I mean is...a gentle person would most likely be gentle as a werewolf.And a aggressive person would be aggressive as a werewolf,and so on.I'm sorry I caused all this ruckus...but I am new here.And for the whole...uh..."marked" thing...I read a site somewhere where this person got the idea that werewolves attacked only those who had their soul already dead or really weak.Made sense to me at the time.But a special diease would be logical...and interesting. :( K...i'll stop now.Anyway...those are just my views on things.Not to be taken very seriously.But...uhhh....thanks for your help!And...uhhh...any of you know a topic that discusses the weaknesses of werewolves?That interests me the most.
Loving bumper stickers isn't a crime,it's a committment!

WWCO.1 SShb LNAr SPRbchm SILd WIRn GNDs UNQd EAThda SGNcbes SPKb STCd WLL++ HRT+ DLY++ STY+++++ INt+++ RGN+++ JMP+++ STR++ BIG++ CLR+ AGE++ CMN- DEX++ IRT+ EYE++ FUR+
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

In order to keep my short pateince in check I'd really appreciate you'd use pateince. (Just a joking.)

Hey, you made a mistake, don't worry. There are several threads created with one person telling their veiws. Its just very appreciated you'd post in threads started for certain topics.

Plus, if I can remember correctly. I think it was Golden Wolfen's Keirrn race that had to eat humans to keep their humanity, but when after people who were already 'dead' as in thought or spirit.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."