Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sank my teeth into the tender flesh, sighing contendly. I heard Cain munching happily beside me. I smiled as one of the pups attempted to nip my finger. I gave them a playful shove, rubbing its stomach.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I watched as the little ones decided to help there fellow commrade out and all tackle my mate at the same time. I couldn't help but smile and wonder what my offspring might be like. I then looked out into the sky and wondered. What sort of complications would there be though if they had wings and there mother didn't? And as far as that goes, I wasn't even sure if I would be able to have offspring with her...considering that we were two different species....a drakkin and a loup garou. I then looked out over the valley and watched the sun set. It was starting to get colder, and within 2 weeks or so there would be snow.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I looked up to see Enir lost in thought. Glancing at the pups, I sighed heavily. I could've guessed his train of thought. A cold wind blew, bringing with it the promise of snow. Glancing up at the sky, I stared at the moon. What were we going to do now?

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well cain....if they are movable and you are as well, we can move you all into the cabin for the winter... I chopped plenty of wood for this season's winter." I could see the twinkle in some of the pups eyes as they realised they had a chance to go flying.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I glanced at the pups, then their mother, and then Enir. He was right. They needed a place to stay for the winter months. At the twinkle in their eyes, I laughed softly. So, they wanted to fly, eh?

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat down in the entrance to the cave and waited for her decision. I looked over at snowy and then the pups. Again my mind wondered back to my worries about the possabilities for me to have a family.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

I spied at them through the grass, waiting. Waiting for the opprotune moment.
I can smell the kill they'd made, and that had distrced them enoguh to not notice me. I was a lone wolf, but not for too much longer I hope.
But I had to prove it to them first somehow, if was to be accepted. I went out and found the biggest deer I could find and brought it to them. "Here," I said as I placed it before them, "A an offering for your blessing."
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I turned to the newcomer and spread my wings to block his veiw of the females. I looked at the deer and then to him. "Hello, you may have my blessibing, on 3 conditions." I thought hard for a moment and then continued. "First, who are you?" "Secondly, were are you from?" "And thirdly, what is your reason for comeing to us?" I stood there covering up the others and the pups and waited for him to respond. "I think you will find me a reasonable and fair judge."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Then I stood up. I was a good 3 feet taller than the one who'd spoken. "Who put you in charge as the supreme boss? Let's just settle this as equels." I lowered myself back onto all fours and spoke again, "I am Wolfward, and I was looking for a pack to join. I was exiled from the the one I used to be alpha of because I was injured by a...well...it's a long story."

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, we arn't exactly a pack, but if you will help carry that deer back to the cabin then we can discuss it over supper." I shook his paw and helped him carry the deer back to the cabin.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I walked alongside the newcomer. my pups trotted next to Snowy, and somewhere along the way Enir and the newbie switched the deer, now Enir was carrying it. "It'll be a good hour or two before we get back to the cabin, would you mind me asking about what happened?" I was curious, and saw Enir's ear folding back as if he was trying to make sure the newbie wasn't gonna try anything.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I turned to look at the other one(Cain's character)."Hi, I am Wolfward. And who might you be?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was carrying the deer at the time but I was ready to drop it and get between the others and the newcomer if I had to. But for now he seamed alright.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I kept my gaze locked on the newcomer. Needless to say, I was on my guard. Not that I didn't trust him, I just didn't trust him. I know it didn't make sense. However, after years of running, trust was hard to find. I looked down at the pups, smiling. Babies. For some odd reason, they were a foreign word to me. I had never thought about having children.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Once inside the cabin it started to snow for the first time. The pups were excited and wanted to go outside and play in it but we all toled them that they would not be aloud to go outside in it. Me and the newcomer started a fire and cooked some of the deer, then we all sat down to eat. Afterward we all sat in a circle. Cain and her pups in one seat(a vary crouded one to), me and my mate, snowy sat together on a small couch and the newcomer took a chair from the table. I put one arm around snowy and asked the newcomer," So, please tell us, if it's not to uncomfortable, why were you removed from your last clan?" We all listened intently.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

i watched the new guy, worried he might be hurting too much over that, and that he'll get emotional. I'd really hate to see another wolf cry over a loss of family, especially wjen I've gone through that too.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Yeah, so you guys are pack right? Not just some lone wolves that happened to come across eachother?" I asked.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Just to inform you iam a drakkin, I don't really have a pack. I used to have a clan but I was exhiled from them for haveing different belieafs than the others." I looked at the floor for a bit and then asked," Why were you removed from your pack?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Personal reasons.... but nothing like murder or anything. Don't worry, I don't long for your flesh."

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I kind of guessed since you arn't chewing on me.......And Iam sorry that you were removed from your pack."
"However as far as I know we arn't a pack, we are just friends that are sticking together to help each other survive."Then I closed my eyes and thought for a little. "As far as Iam concerned you may stay with us for a while and we will see what happens from there, however, you need to keep seperate from Cains pups and get there aproval as well, I can not make the decision for them."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Um...Isn't that the definition of a pack?"

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I let out a small sigh and then said, "a pack is a group of Wolves that hunt and live together, they are usually brothers and sisters with there parents being the Alpha Pair." " For us to be a pack we would all need to be wolves." Then indicateing to each of us when there name came up. "You see, Iam a Drakkin, we have clans, my mate is a Loup-Garu, and Cain....she is vary uniqe, she is drakkin/loup-garu/?/?... and we are not brother and sisters...." "However, if they agree I don't mind giving you the chance to stay with us, the more there are the more that we all can achieave."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Kay, it's just... I used to be the main hunter for my old pack, so if you ever need anything...just let me know." After a moment I said.
"I was kicked out of my pack because I had a crush on one of the other pack members and the Alpha really didn't like the idea much of me and her being mates, he really didn't like me much in the first place, so he banished me and I've been looking for a pack join ever since. That was a couple of months back now, but I still remember every word and...her. Her name was Evelyn. But she's history now, she refused to come with me over staying with her family, so I felt betrayed I guess. But now...I...well. Now is now."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I'm sorry you were exiled like that. I was alone all my life until Horatio, but he died in an accident. He was hit by a car while on his way back to Miami, he was in wolf form. It was when I was pregnant with his pups when he died. They and Snowy and Enir are all I have. Before all of this I was in a large pack, every male wanted me for my power in the pack. I despised it there, no one truly care about me." I growled at the thought of Riko and Amycus. Filthy males.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I smiled slightly and asked in a slightly teasing manner," Then when you were running away you ran into me, remember that?"