Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Enir »

I felt all jumbled inside, I was starting to like her but then again I thought to my self, 'There is no way it would work out, she would probably slap me, she has been avoiding a relationship with males and now you think you want to try and start one with her.' But I couldn't hold it any more, the awkwardness was to much, and her lips were soft and warm, two feelings that had been left out of my life since I lost my parents.

I made up my mind and hoped for the best, I leaned across the open space and kissed her. The warmth of the contact was amazing and it made me feel like I was flying through a wram sky above a sandy beach.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I felt like i was on fire. I kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wrapped my arms around her as well, then...when I finnaly finished kissing her I removed my coat,hat and glasses. I through them into her bag and held her tight. Then wrapping my tail around her bag I ran out of the whole and up to the top of the bridge. With a running start I ran to the edge of the bridge and dove off the side. Then in mid fall I threw out my wings and glided up into the sky, with her in my arms to keep me company. The sun had set and it was dark out but I was able to find a heading and start flying in the right direction. "Don't worry, I will not let you fall, and we shall be there....hopefully by tommorow morning."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I howled happily and kissed his neck. I had always wanted to fly, and i was finally doing it. We landed, somewhere in a forest in New Jersy. I found an abandoned cabin and we stayed there that night. Enir started a fire and i cuddled into him, warming us both faster.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I took her over to the bed and layed down beside her....I was so tierd and my wings were sore but it was good to have here with me. I said," Goodnight Amber" and then created a small tent like aera around us with my wings and then nodded of peacefully into sleep.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I watched him fall asleep, he's adorable. I used a trick i learned from my mother and increased my body temperature and surrounded our bodies with it, the fell in a comfortable sleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke up with a rather warm and furry friend beside me. I decided that even though it was a bit early, I should still find out the truth. After she woke up and we had breakfast I asked her, " I know this is a bit sudden but I need to know,.....is there something going on between us?" Then after a short silence I said, "What Iam trying to ask is, are you falling in love with me?" I was so eberassed and still curious, all at the same time. I waited for a reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I giggled and tackled him. I kissed him passionately, and said "Yes."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I smiled and wraped my tail around her,and lifted her off of me. "May I ask why you chose me?", "after all the requests you probably got from just about every loup garou male in the city, and denied?" I then let her go in front of me and tackled her gentely. "And besides", I started to feel like I was cornered, but she had to know, "there is someone else." "Someone that Iam waiting for, and I don't know if she will show or not, but I must at least give her a chance."

"Maybe if things don't work out, then there might be a chance, but until then I can't." I cryed softly to myself, I knew I had just done the worst thing but I had to, otherwise it would have been worse. I threw myself outside of the cabin and flew off to a huge tree about 1 mile out from the cabin. There I made a small dome around myself with my wings as I held on to the tree's tip. And there is were I stayed and cryed myself to sleep.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

He took off. I felt lost. "I would've waited, and if she did show, I'd have been happy for you."
i spoke softly in the silence of the cabin.I heard the door creak. "Enir?"

"Hello cousin." i stood in shock. It was Riko. He pulled out a long sword. I screamed when the metal punctured my stomach. "You shouldn't have left." he leaned over my body. The left, back to tell the pack, I was dead.

I opened my eyes. "Mother?" I gasped, and ran towards her. She embraced me, she felt cold. "Enir needs you, as a friend. I will return you, but you won't be a loup garou. You will still have your loup garou reflexes and senses, but you can only be... An Riolu. A half human, dragon, wolf, and angel." She touched my arm, and a ripple of change ripped through my body. Wings sprouted through my shoulder blades, a pale gray color, then my ears traveled and shifted into wolf ears, also a pale gray, finally, my eyes grew a light, blue color, with my pupil becoming thinner and thinner. Finally, i felt my skin harden and tiny scales that enabled me my camoflauge. She let my shoulder go. "Go, be there for your friend." she said.

I woke to find Enir crying in the corner of the cabin, i saw my blood around my new, beautiful body. "Enir?" i say softly, pulling him into an embrace. "its okay. Im here. I will wait with you, if she comes, i'll still be here. If she doesn't i'll still be here. Im your friendno matter what." i held him until he calmed.
Attachments
this is kinda what Amber looks like now. cept she also had blue dragon eyes and wolf ears.
this is kinda what Amber looks like now. cept she also had blue dragon eyes and wolf ears.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Befroe I went back to the cabin...

I awoke to the sound of Amber's scream. I darted through the sky like a lightning bolt toward the cabin. When I got there she was dead on the floor. My rage took over, my eyes turned red and I could suddenly see the heat comeing off her body, then I noticed heat prints were someone had entered and then left. I flew up into the sky and followed the prints, then I found there source.

It was a wolf, but it was carrying a sword in it's mouth, a sword warm with blood. My eye returned to normal and I dived down on the creature like 'death from above'. My claws were digging into his back and my mouth around his throat before he even had time to react. Instead of ending it there I decided to fly up into the sky with him. We went about 20 miles up and then I dropped him on the side of a cliff. His body rolled and bounced like a soggy sponge and when it stopped I fly down. Surpriseingly he was still alive so I cooked him in flames. Feeling worn out I returned to the cabin to greave for my lost friend.

OOC: Curent time.....

I looked in amazment, not only was she alive but she had changed forms somehow. She had now taken the form of the drakkin godess of kindness. She looked so amazing and seamed to glow a little. I simply hugged her and then bowed in respect to her.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I helped Enir to the bed, and left for the floor a few feet away from Enir. I fell asleep on the floor, feeling cold and alone. But if Enir really wants this one he wants, he should have her and not have to make a choice. I pushed those thoughts from my mind, it'll take some time to get over, but i will. I fell asleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I took the only blanket in the room and covered her in it. I then went outside and cleaned off all the blood form her murderers dody. I then stoked up the fire and curled up beside it. Hopeing that we had at least become friends again. And that there were no hard feelings.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke with a blanket wrapped round my body and an empty room. I sheded my bloodstained clothes and realised my bag was by the fireplace. I grabbed the blanket around my body, and walked out timidly, seeing that Enir was sitting there.

"i...Im sorry, i wanted to get my blood coveredclothes off, but forgot my bag was out here." i blushed, grabbed my bag and ran back to the room and shut the door. I found some jeans and another cami.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I blushed a little, amazed that she had such a light and happy mood even after what happened last night. I looked at the miniature stack of wood beside the cabin. "Well Iam going to have to gather some more." So I got up and started to chop some more fire wood with an axe I found leaning against the house.

OOC: Don't you think it's sort of odd that this cabin is all set up and no one was in it? LOLZ.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: i kno rite? Quite amusing. Lol

i went back out and heard grunting near the side of the house. Either the gril was here or he's chopping wood. I laughed at my joke. I experimented with my wings, shaking them, and flapping them. I was very occupied that i didnt hear Enir walk back in.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"If you want I can teach you how to use those." I offered, pointing to her wings. "It may seam like a strange question but they are harder to use than you think." I smiled and waited for her reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"When I died, I saw my mother. She told me i can't be loup garou, but I'm a mix of different things, wolf, drakkin, human, and... angel. Mother taught me how to use them, and how to shift, and how to use my other new abilities. Since I am half dead, I have superhuman abitlities, I can start fire with my hands, I can make things move without touching them, and I have natural camoflage, my scales, they look like i have normal human skin, but they can make me invisible, match my surroundings, i have so many new strange abilities that i couldn't do before. I can shift to full angel, a wolf-creature, and a dragon or a drakkin. Its amazing." I say, then standing up, I looked at him and shifted, from a full blown angel, with long flowing hair, fair skin, red eyes, and angelic wings, to a human 14 year old girl with deep brown eyes that change color and short dark hair, then to a lycan with reddish brown fur coat, then to a large dragon, and then a drakkin. I smiled when i turned back to the hybrid form my mother gave me. "Its so much fun, I love it!" I said. Iheard thunder, then the following fall of rain. I dashed out of the cabin, and flew high into the sky as a dragon. I shifted to human, but kept my dragon wings, and battled the lightning with my own. I roared out in pure happiness, I completely forgot about my little heartbreak, adn for once, enjoyed myself, soaring through clouds, dodging the lightning strikes.

OOC: Sorry, I'll upload Amber's forms in another post cause I'm on a different computer, my parents computer has all my photos that I want to use. Kay?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: here are her forms:

[img]<a%20href="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ""%20/></a>[/img]
Attachments
Lugiaunderwater.jpg
NewMoonScreenshot5-1.jpg
1128846061_176127072l9sz.jpg
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

She seamed like she was haveing the time of her life, and I had to get the wood covered so it would not be to wet to burn later on. So I went into the small shed and found a tarp to cover the wood with. I was happy for here, and then I thought about my mate, who I was waiting on. After covering the wood I went back inside and layed down right in front of the fire. Watching the flames dance across the wood.

OOC: It askes for me to log in my Myspace account to see those first two pics......LOLZ I don't have one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Soaked, I walked back in. I grabbed a dry jacket from my bag, and dried my hair. I looked at the fire place, and saw Enir.

"Do you know when she'll arrive? And how does she know you're here?" I asked quietly, not really wanting to be loud. I was in human form, and sat down next to him.
Attachments
Amber when she's in drakkin/wolf hybrid form
Amber when she's in drakkin/wolf hybrid form
72c6978c0353f08ab2b9364d9a66673d.jpg (10.06 KiB) Viewed 4547 times
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I rolled over and looked at Amber. "Well as far as when she will get here, I have no idea.....and as far as her knowing were I am..... we have a vary strong connection, almost a physical one, plus she has a real easy time finding and following my scent." then he paused and looked down "I guess you could say we were made to be together, me and her." I rolled onto my back being careful not to lay on my wings the wrong way.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Thats great! But uh... Will she be mad? I mean, my scent is kinda faint around you, from, that night..." i looked away, forcing my emotions to theback of my head, im happy for him, that he has someone there for him.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at amber and said, " Well to tell you the truth Iam not sure." "But I hope, after we explain, that she will not get angry." "And besides she is a kind person, just vary deffencive of her mate, just as you would be over yours." I then looked up at the oak celling and was amazed by the designs in the wood.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Yeah, " if i ever get one, doubt it. Whatever. "Hey, im gunna take a walk, kay?" i said, and walked off.

Hoping he didnt notice when i left, i had grabbed my bag and put a note in its place.
Enir,

Thanks for all the things you've done for me, but I feel its time for myself to leave. I don't want you to worry, I'll be fine. I wont tell you where I'm going, cause i know you will follow me there. I'll write you after i get settled in. Good luck with your mate, i hope she does find you. I wish you well,

Amber

i was in Miami now, he probably was reading the note at this moment. I was meeting with the lieutenant of the Miami Dade Police Department, he said his ballistics expert needed some assistance with her paperwork when shes not in the field.

"Miss?" i heard a deep male voicesaid. I looked up to see a redhead with deep blue eyes looking at me. "My names Lt. Horatio Caine, are you Miss, Cain?" he chuckled at the closeness of our last names. I nervously giggled.

"Yes, you can call me Amber, Lieutenant." He smiled and led me down the hall to his office. An hour later left with him. He was letting me stay with him for a couple of weeks since i left the last bit of money I had with Enir. I slipped into some nice sweats he gave me, and i fell asleep in the guest bed he had set up for me.