Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Cain »

I listened to Enir's breathing and heartbeat, it was soothing, and i fell asleep.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I watched over Amber through the night, will I waited for my mate to arive.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke early the next morning and I smelled the sweetest scent in the world. The all of a sudden my heart skipped a beat and My eyes lit up like little fires. I recognized that scent. It was her, she was here!!! I ran outside as fast as I could and Locked arms with her as soon as I was close enough. "I have been waiting for you!!!!" "O I missed you so much!!!!" I kissed her and put her down.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

The scent of home quickly filled my nostrils. Finally, after all this time, I had found him! I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling my feet lift off the ground as he picked me up. I let out a joyous bark of laughter as he spun me around. When my feet touched the ground, I pulled back, staring into his eyes.

"I've missed you as well."

I gingerly touched his cheek, running a fingernail down his cheek. He took my wrist in his hand, placing a gentle kiss on my palm. I smiled.

"Well, is she the one you've been telling me about, Enir?" A female voice asked.

We turned, and I came face-to-face with a female drakkin. I stepped away from him, extending my arm in greeting. She grasped my hand firmly, giving it a brief shake.

"Yes, I am. My name is Snowy. You must be Cain." I replied, putting my hands behind my back.

The female, Cain, nodded, one hand resting on her stomach. I felt my eyebrows raise as I spotted the bulge in her stomach. I turned to my mate, raising one eyebrow in question.

"Are those your children she is carrying?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I woke to Enir shouting outside the cabin. I'm guessing his mate had arrived. I got up, and walked threw on my jeans and my lime green cami with my black jacket over it. I shifted to my new true form, cept without my wings, so I looked like a neko girl. I walked out with a big smile on my face.

"My name's Amber, I'm Enir's friend. You must be his mate he's been waiting for, pleasure to meet you." I said softly and held out my hand to shake hers.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Amber what are you doing up?" "You should be laying down." "O and amber this is my mate, the most wonderful person I know."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I laughed innocently. "I'll be fine as long as i don't have to run or fly. And I kinda figured, cause i wolked out when you kissed her." I smiled. He was happy, and I intend to make sure he stays happy.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Of course not, i wouldn't allow him, they were my mates, he passed yesterday." i said softly. "He's your mate, not mine." i said and walked back inside.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked surprised at my mate. "Of course those are not mine!!!!!" I looked at cain and said, "I hope you dont think I mean that there is something wrong with it." I felt trapped and emberassed, and just hoped like he11 that they would understand what I was trying to say. I let out a sigh and looked at the ground, feeling hopelessly traped.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him. "There's nothing wrong, I'm not mad. You already have a mate, it doesn't matter." I said, then walking inside to laydown, my head was spinning for some reason.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I swept Snowy up into my arms and took her inside.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed heavily before wiggling my way out of Enir's arms. I gave him a smile at his confused look.

"I've messed up. I have to go make it right." I stated simply.

He nodded once before letting go of my arms. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking into the cabin. Inside, the cabin was dark, and the one named Cain was lying down. I crouched down beside her, placing one hand on her head. She jumped slightly, but didn't turn towards me.

"I'm truly sorry." I stated softly. "I didn't know."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I jumped a little when a hand rested on my arm. I heard Enir's mate talking to me. I smiled and turned. "There is nothing to apologise for, you weren't here when it happened, so its perfectly natural to ask. I'm fine. Thank you." Enir walked outside for a minute. I waited a few seconds. "I'll be fine as long as he's happy, and he is with you. He's a good one, you're lucky to have him." i said softly, smiling and laying back down. I was getting weaker, the pups are getting ready. I got up, told Snowy that I was to be gone for a while and to keep Enir here. "I must do it on my own, You'll hear me howl when you can see them." I left.

Three days later, my howl peirced the cool winter air, calling for Snowy and Enir to come see the young ones. My one and only girl had her fathers bright orange fur, my golden eyes My other three boys had deep blue eyes and mixed color fur of orange and black. Their names were Remus, Rolomus, Elena, and Fenrir. They were beautiful.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hearing Cains howl, I went to Snowy and told her it was time. I flew us up to a small den that was further up in the hills. Apon arriveing we heard the sounds of little paws and the ocasonal howl from a pup. We walked inside and greeted Cain. "Congrats. Cain, they look cute."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled at Elena's and Rolomus's howls, it was adorable. Remus and Fenrir were running around, Remus ran into Snowy's paws. I laughed a bit, still weak from the previous day. I rested my head and Elena fell asleep by my stomach. "Welcome, sorry, they take after their mother, crazy and wild. Elena, my only girl takes after her father with her maturity." I laughed again, when Elena growled at me, calling her Mature. Then jumped onto Enir's back and sliding down his flank. The three boys were play fighting.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well iam glad to see that your alright, I had worried a little when you decided to up and leave on us." I tickled one of the little boys and smiled as he tryed to stop laughing.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled as one of the pups tried to bite my finger.

"They truly are adorable Cain." I stated, rolling one onto its back.

The pup gave me a playful growl before jumping onto my leg. I chuckled softly before placing it back on the ground.

"They are definitely firey enough." I stated.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over to cain and said,"Is there anything we can get you?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I think I got it, they're fathers watching over them. I smiled and couldn't stop a tear from rolling down my face.

"Mommy? Why is your face all wet?" I heard Fenrir ask me. The other little wolves stopped and turned.

"Mommy just misses daddy. Its okay."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well, I will go get us all a big dinner." Enir took off into the air and went hunting.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cuddled one of the pups in my arms, watching Enir run off into the forest. I sighed before returning my attention to Cain.

"You really miss him, don't you?"

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Yeah, it was difficult, without him here to meet his pups. But I'll live, I've been alone practicly all my life, what makes anything different now?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I flew back in just barly able to keep air born do to the large amount of food I caryied. Once inside I put down the 3 elk and started to prepare them. "I hope you have a large appetight, because there is a lot of it."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped back as the pups ran for the meat. Laughing, I lay on my stomach. I watched Enir jump as one of the pups tried to bite his finger. Oh yes, home is where the heart is.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I gave each pupy a small piece hopeing they were old enough to handle eating meat already. I then took a cooked steak over to Cain and another over to my mate. "I hope you all will enjoy."