Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Enir »

I woke the next morning and noticed Amber was gone. I felt as though I had made her unconfertable but I know it had to happen eventually, two females in the same house with one male tended to be a recipe for disaster. I read the note and just hoped my mate would arive soon adn that amber was already setteled in.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I woke up to arms slowly being wrapped around me. I turned and saw Horatio smiling and blushing. "I'm a loup garou too. I just wanted to hold you, thats all."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I sat there all day and into the next morning, waiting for my mate to arive, hopeing she would join me soon. But I also worried about Amber, she was wanted by many of her old kind for the fact that she was the last link in her bloodline and the key to gaining the alpha position in the Loup Garou packs.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I curled into horatio, smiling. He told me amazing news today; I was pregnant with his pups. I was so happy, but something was missing. Enir. He would've been happy for me. I dialed Horatio's cell.

"Caine,"

"Horatio? I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong? Do you want me to come home?"

"No, I wanted to let you know that I'll be visiting a friend, he's in New Jersey, and I wanted to see if his mate ad arrived yet. Kay?"

"How will you get there?"

"I'm flying." I said, he told me to be careful and then I was off. Back to the place where I last saw Enir, about a week ago.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Oddley enough it had been a week since Amber had taken off and left for were ever. I hadn't heard from her and I have been trying to keep from going out into the public. For the whole week I had waited devotedly for my mate to arrive. It was going to be a cold night and I was settleing in beside the fire. I then heard a knock on my door, I sat up strait and said, " Hello, please come in."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked in and saw Enir, right where i left him. "Enir? Its Amber." i saw him turn to me and he gave me a hug. "Enir, I'm pregnant." i said, waiting for his repsonse. I was happy, but really nervous as to what he'll think/sAy.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I quickly let go of her not wanting to harm the young ones. "Well.....ummm congrats." then I sat down and forced a smile. I was glad that she had finnaly found someone and setteled down, but it reminded me of what I was still missing. My mate was still not there and I was alone still. "Well iam glad you found someone to settle down with, may I ask who the man is?, what specise?" In the back of my mind I knew what I thought the answer was going to be but I was going to cross my fingers and hope I was wrong.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him, he was worried he was a loup garou who would take control of the pack. "Enir, he's the lieutenant of the Miami Dade Police Department, and he's a loup garou. I wouldn't have mated with him if I thought he wasn't good enough. Speaking of mating, where's your mate?" I heard Horatio talking, he was outside the door. I smiled. "Hang on."

I opened the door to see his red hair and him in his suit. I led him to where Enir was. "Enir, this is Horatio, my mate and the father of my pups."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Knowing it was already to late to grab my disguise I just sat there. "Welcome to my lonely little cabin. I hope it doesn't seam to small for your likeing?" "And congrats, on the pupps." Iam sure you to had fun." I sat there, really bummed out. My friend had finnaly found someone, and the person I was waiting for still was not there. I knew she would show up but at the same time I couldn't help but wonder, (Am I going to leave this world alone?).

But I finnaly pulled my self out of it, forced a smile and greeted the man properly. "Sorry about that.....still waiting on someone." "Please come in." I don't have much but your welcome to what I have." I let the officer take my chair and I grabbed the bed and dragged it over for amber. I sat indian style with my back to the fire. "So what brings you two my way anyways?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I sat down and looked at Enir. "I wanted to come see if you were alright and if your mate was here yet. It appears not. And I also came to tell you about my litter. Do you wnat me to stay here until she comes?" Horatio whispered to me he had to go back home cause there was another case. I nodded and watched him leave. "I'm worried he'll die, he hasn't been werewolf in a long while so his regeneration ability hasn't kicked in yet. It scares me." I say softly, wrapping myself in my own Embrace.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Now that he was gone I felt I could be a little more open. "Amber, to tell you the truth, iam not even sure if she is going to come or not." I looked down at the floor, "And don't worry, he will live, but soon you need to try and force him to shift at least once." "All it should take is one time, and that SHOULD be enough to at least kick some of his regen. back into effect." I then looked at her and said," And if you feel so strongly about it then you should tell him." I then looked down again. I had to much time to think to my self and my mind started to go down that road everyone travels at least once in there life....depression.

I stood up and spoke as I walked out the door to get some more wood, "Iam going to get more wood and then Iam going for a walk.....I need some time alone." It wasn't exactly true....what I really wanted was the company of my mate, But she was still not there. After I brought in some more wood and placed it in the fire I then went outside. The cool night breeze and the full moon were a small comfort to me. I walked down the road toword the small secluded town of Wolf Lake. I went for about 8 miles and sat on a smooth and flat boulder jutting out of the hillside looking over the valley, and watched the sun finish setting.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard my cell ring, It was Calliegh. She was crying. Horatio's dead. I roared with rage adnd stormed out of the cabin, then shifting to dragon I flew high enough into the sky that i knew I wouldn't hurt Enir, adn let out my enflamed and lightning fury out of my mind adn body. then, i past out and fell, like a meteor into the earth's atmosphere. Last thing I remembered was Enir shouting my name and landing in something soft.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I had heard the lightening and thunder,which was odd for a cloudless night. I then turned and saw a dragon in the sky running it's self out. I flew as fast as I could and then realized it was Amber. "Hold on iam comeing amber!!!" I shouted as I forced my wings to propel me faster. I was almost there when she started to fall. I dived on an intercept course, flying as quickly as I could, I just barly got to her when we were ten feet above the ground.

It was to late to pull her out so I placed myself in between her and the ground. When we hit the ground there was a large CCCrrraaackkkk!!!! as my rib cage broke in many places, and my hollow wing bones cracked under the weight of Ambers dragon form as they tried to cussion her fall. My head was bashed against the rocks knocking me out.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke ontop of a lifeless feeling body. "Enir!" i screamed. " Not you too!!" i checked his pulse, barely alive. I put my hands on his chest, and they started to glow. His shattered rib cage healed, and the concussion healed as well. I flew him back home. I layed him gently on to his bed and covered him with his blanket. I battled with myself and lost. I layed down on his chest, apologised and fell asleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Surprised to even be alive, I looked up and saw the woodwork of my cabin's celing. Then I started to check myself over. My ribs were fine, my head wasn't bleeding, and a far as I could tell my wings were usable! I just layed there for a while in amazment, then I noticed that Amber was sleeping there on my chest. My first thought was to wake her but then I also worried about the pupps. I had tried to coussion her fall as best I could and hoped that at least if I didn't make it, she and her pupps would. I decided to let her rest and layed back down. And I couldn't help but start to slowly scratch behind her horn.

OOC: Guessing your still in dragon form.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Yep. No horn though, but whatever, itz finne.

I woke up to Enir scratching behind my head. I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're okay!!! I can't lose you too!!! I wouldn't have been able to function. Its worse aas it is, my mate died, he was hit by a car while going home. He's dead." i cried.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Now I undertood what ahd caused her to go off. And I wish I hadn't. Now she was a female expecting pupps and no mate to help raise or pay for them. I wraped my arms around her and said soothingly, "It's going to be alright, we will figure something out, we will get you through this together." Then I lifted her chin and looked her strait in the eyes. "But first you need to make sure the young ones are alright." "You stressed yourself pretty hard and the fall didn't help any, although I hope I was able to make a difference." I then rose slowly out of my bed and went to get some water.

I handed her a cup and then said, " Iam going to get the local doctor, so be in human form when I return." I put on my disguise and left. I came back with a man held in front of me by the back of his coat. 'Tend to her and you will be free to go, IF there is nothing wrong." She is expecting little ones and had a nasty fall down the staris last night." I then tipped my hat down and over my eyes so I couldn't see amber, but I could see the doctors feet, and make sure he didn't run for it. Normally I wouldn't have forced him to come but this situation needed instant attention.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Enir, calm down. I'm sorry, he's protectove of me. You'll be fine, i'll make sure of that." the doctor sat down and stated to check my stomach. "everything seems fine, and is he your boyfriend?" i nearly choked on the water i was drinking. I came up woth something quick. "yes, im trying to get him to calm down and relax, thats hy we're out here. Thank you. You may go if your finished." i said quickly, but softly. He nodded an left. I looked at Enir. "Sorry, it was the first thing that hit my mind. I'll leave if you want me to." i looked away, hoping that i didnt hurt him in anyway. I still loved him, but i wont try anything that will hurt him. Never.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I lifted the tip of my hat up and waited for the doctor to leave. But before he did I said, "Thank you, and here is some compensation for the rough tretment and the check up. Enir grabbed three $100 bills out of an inside pocket and handed it to the astonished doctor. As soonas he left I removed my hat and the other desguise gear. I then looked at Amber and said, " No it's okay, and your staying." I sat down and streatched. " Iam not going to have you go out there while carrying kids, while I sit here all by my self and worry about weither or not your okay."

I set some water over the fire inside a small metal pot and then went to the other end of the cabin where the food was kept in a fridge I had managed to get a hold of. I took out some moose and placed it on a pan I had taken from someones house when they weren't looking. I then slowly rotated the meat with one claw as I cooked it with my fire breath.
When it was finnaly ready, we both ate tea and moose together.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I ate quietly, i didn't want to say anything. I wasn't upset at him, i just didn't want to end up doing something with him that he'd regret and stress me out even more. I kept to myself, and keptvmy distance.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at amber, I could tell soemthing was up, there was something she was holding back. I finished my plate and then said, "If there is anything that you need, then let me know. We may not be going out but you are welcome to everything I have." Then I decided to ask her, " Is there somthing that's bothering you?" , "You seem a little more docile and edgey around me than you used to be." "Please tell me if there is something bothering you." "You are already going through enough, you don't need to be unconfortable as well." I waited for a reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked away for a moment. "Its kinda hard, to be around you again, i mean, i know its only been a week, but... I still have... Have feelings fo.... For you. I don't want you to...to think you have to choose when you know you already love someone else. I want you to be happy, with the one your waiting for." i looked away, trying to hide the tears that fell.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I walked to her side and wiped away the tears. "Please don't cry, and if being around me makes you that uncomfortable then I shall go for a bit." "I will check back every 2 hours or so, and I will be here to make and serve breakfast, lunch,and super." "Try and get some rest and take it easy." I gathered what little belongings I had and went outside of my cabin. I took a deep breath of the pine scented air and then went to check in at the hotel in Wolf Lake. I returned later with some tea and some other things from the town, and prepared to make super for Amber and me.

When it was finished I took out what the humans called a cell phone and handed it to Amber. "Here, if you ever need anything while iam not here, use that to call me." I pointed to a key and then explained, " I had some human set it to speed dial the hotel iam staying at, all you have to do is hit the number 8 and press that little green phone button, and it will call me." I gave her a small hug and left for the hotel.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I ran out after him and grabbed him in a backwards embrace. "Dont leave." i whispered into his back. My tears stained his coat.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I turned and helped her back inside. "Look, you can't go running like that when your expecting, you might overdo it and hurt one of them." I layed her down on the bed again and covered her up with a blanket. "And if it won't bother you to much, and you want me around, then I shall stay then." "Just let me get my stuff from the hotel and check out." I flew back to town and walked into the hotel. I returned the key to my room and I came back to my cabin. "Alright Iam back." I said as I walked inside. I then got a drink and sat sown beside Amber, and waited.