Werewolves in Your Life

The place for anything at all...
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I read werewolf books. Not into the werewolf movies though. (Freeborn is the exception, i WANT to see that :D ) As for everything else...I like to RP. I'm more interested in wolves than anything.

Now being one and transforming into a wolf would be awsome. I believe anything is possible until proven wrong.

But lately i've noticed a strange yurning for steak. The moon seems different and everything in my life, to me, seems different. And then this same feeling happend when i went on vacation to Lake Tahoe. Hiking in the forest....idk how to explain the feeling. All i know is that i was extreamly happy for once in my life. The feeling of the cool air, the freedom, and the seperation from society. Maybe i'm just going crazy...or i'm extremely board. :lol:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

You could be a therian, a human whose spirit is closley linked to an animals'.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

No, every human being wishes they could leave the burdons of life behind.
I feel it sometimes too.
There is this awesome waterfall in my neighborhood, and I go there every chance I get.

When I'm there sitting on the rocks and seeing the surrounding forest, I feel free and carefree.
Theres like a pulling sensation inside me to just get up and go deeper in the woods, but I never do.
I also go there to hang out with this ladies labs. She ownes 7 or more, and I love being with them.

Everyone gets this feelings. Its called wanting to get away from it all.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

yeah
i wounder how i will feel in a few years... *sigh* maybe life will be a bit easier.

But like i said, i believe anything until proven wrong. But at this point, i'm not sure. I guess time will tell.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well don't fret about it.

Now, I don't know if life will get any easier, but I will tell you that you may be happier in the future.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I think all people have this memory of a freer world when we were just starting to arise.

I was driving past the beach today with a friend...and the contrast of the ocean against the dark sky was absolutely beautiful, with the sun lighting up the sea to a cyan colour against pretty teal clouds. It just ... I stared haha.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Cavman wrote:
BTW; 100th post!... Jeez, took me long enough.
I remember getting my hundredth post. Haha! :lol:

And I remember highschool, and I despised it. I hated school.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm nearin my 666th post I can't wait tis is going to be the best 666th post ever!
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i can put the way i act in 1 area so ill take the long way(doh):
my interest in Werewolfs started when i was 11 when i read my first werewolf book, then i stopped untel now(15 years old now). Im your standard fan but i dont get alot of things ofr read alot of Werewolf material. I prefere to learn off here. Im not a furry or theiran(just part of the church) but i would like to to go one of those cons that happen in texas a while back. I like the taste of blood so if i have a bloody wound i sunk the blood(once you get by its blood its actully quiet good*but im not a fantical blood drinker if thats what your thinking :D *). I belive in werewolfs and I rather just listen then post on werewolfs(thats just me).
thats all you really need to know now :wink:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I sometimes just read and not post, I don't always have a contribution :lol:

Has anyone played Secret of Mana 2? It has another name too. There's a kid who becomes a wolf at night, one of your team. It's pretty cool. I'm an enormous Secret of Mana (1) fan. Oldschool games are so awesome!

Topic drift eh.

Fang...you must post a lot! I've been here a year longer....wow almost to the day too! :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Night Rain wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Night Rain wrote:
One thing I can't understand is people's craving for raw meat due to fandom...or for blood.
Raw meat is good, so long as it's just been killed. Packaged stuff... no idea why anyone would eat that raw. Blood tastes coppery, not really lovely as a drink, but I'd try it with vodka for the hell of it.
eating meat raw ........... you experience the full effects of its flavor, and the texture.......in my opinion raw meat just melts in my mouth...
cooking it just ruins the flavor and texture of the meat, and i think the blood just adds to the flavor..... :D lck
Packaged meat raw doesn't taste like much, and I wouldn't risk eating something raw that had been dead that long, cold or not. If you go shoot something, cut it open and eat it there and then, it's alright.

Plus, too much meat gets you a date with cancer.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

kitetsu wrote:
Night Rain wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Night Rain wrote:
One thing I can't understand is people's craving for raw meat due to fandom...or for blood.
Raw meat is good, so long as it's just been killed. Packaged stuff... no idea why anyone would eat that raw. Blood tastes coppery, not really lovely as a drink, but I'd try it with vodka for the hell of it.
eating meat raw ........... you experience the full effects of its flavor, and the texture.......in my opinion raw meat just melts in my mouth...
cooking it just ruins the flavor and texture of the meat, and i think the blood just adds to the flavor..... :D lck
Packaged meat raw doesn't taste like much, and I wouldn't risk eating something raw that had been dead that long, cold or not. If you go shoot something, cut it open and eat it there and then, it's alright.

im sorry did you say cancer........how... :?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

ive heard about it giving a human Gout(if thats all they diet on) but not cancer....
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

kitetsu wrote:
Night Rain wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Night Rain wrote:

Bah. f*** everything gives you cancer these days. :P

I'll take my chances.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

White Paw wrote:
kitetsu wrote:
Night Rain wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Night Rain wrote:

im sorry did you say cancer........how... :?
Meat gives you cancer?
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

The very fact you're alive means you can get cancer. So are you going to die now?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Set wrote:The very fact you're alive means you can get cancer. So are you going to die now?

no why you want me to die .......... :evil:
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Every living thing has the potential to get cancer. All it takes is for one cell to screw up during division. IF that one cell survives and multiplies, that makes cancer tissue. You can think of cancer tissue as a parasite. It steals nutrience from other cells, and then it grows and gets larger. Soon it spreads and if it hits a major oregan.....your a goner. :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

BlackWolfDS wrote:Every living thing has the potential to get cancer. All it takes is for one cell to screw up during division. IF that one cell survives and multiplies, that makes cancer tissue. You can think of cancer tissue as a parasite. It steals nutrience from other cells, and then it grows and gets larger. Soon it spreads and if it hits a major oregan.....your a goner. :(
granted but the statement was..... eating too much meat will get you cancer.....HOW :?
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

White Paw wrote: granted but the statement was..... eating too much meat will get you cancer.....HOW :?
lol
i don't think you can get cancer from meat itself. If you eat uncooked meat, you could get some sort of nasty parasite. But honestly, cancerous meat?
Night Rain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night Rain »

Maybe that's a reference to cooking it? Burnt things are carginogenic.
"Don't mind the blood here; welcome to the slaughterhouse!"
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Night Rain wrote:Maybe that's a reference to cooking it? Burnt things are carginogenic.
What?
did u mean carcinogenic?
Hmm if that's true....i'm going to die because I've eaten burnt things. :cry:
Seriously though, eating burnt things won't give you cancer....well i don't think it will...
Night Rain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night Rain »

BlackWolfDS wrote:
Night Rain wrote:Maybe that's a reference to cooking it? Burnt things are carginogenic.
What?
did u mean carcinogenic?
Hmm if that's true....i'm going to die because I've eaten burnt things. :cry:
Seriously though, eating burnt things won't give you cancer....well i don't think it will...
Don't mind me, my typing is negatively affected by vodka.
"Don't mind the blood here; welcome to the slaughterhouse!"
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

you spelled it right...well almost, you made the "c" a "g". And if that's bad for you when vodka is involved....wow. :o :lol:
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

White Paw wrote:
BlackWolfDS wrote:Every living thing has the potential to get cancer. All it takes is for one cell to screw up during division. IF that one cell survives and multiplies, that makes cancer tissue. You can think of cancer tissue as a parasite. It steals nutrience from other cells, and then it grows and gets larger. Soon it spreads and if it hits a major oregan.....your a goner. :(
granted but the statement was..... eating too much meat will get you cancer.....HOW :?
I might be wrong, but it's probably the plastic it's packaged in, as well as a billion other things that probably happen to the cows before they are brutally tortured and then killed.

Haha Vodka :howl:  :oo
<b> Pack Drunk</b>