News report on wolves

The place for anything at all...
wolfman1991
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfman1991 »

Kill kill kill...thats all people do these days. Why can't people just live in peace along side the animals instead of being little mother F***ers :x
I feel a wolf...a wolf growing inside me....getting stronger day by day.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

first watch the language....................

second because........its human nature to kil and destroy things that they dont understand.......things that they find a menace to their society...

and it just makes me sick to think that people who want to do something about turn thier heads when asked to put fourth some effort on ther behalf.............
Last edited by White Paw on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Ya know what else I hate. Those little Bambi humping s***, who want to get rid of the wolf because it threatens the deer, then they force these ridiculus hunting laws that prevent us from filling the gap. They are only harming the deer!
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

exactly :o
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

Anook wrote: They are going to controll the population, by allowing limited hunting!?
It works with some animals, but population control through hunting is a joke with wolves. What actually ends up happening is that they kill most of the wolves who are in packs and have good hunting skills, especially the alphas (because packs are easier to find than lone wolves, and alphas look like impressive trophies). Ironically, it is more likely that livestock was killed by a lone wolf and not the local pack, because lone wolves have less ability to bring down wild animals, so they are more desperate. Then, the various shattered pack fragments and lone wolves create utter chaos. Without the experienced, older alphas, hunting doesn't go so well, so the remaining wolves are even more likely to kill livestock in order to get along. Furthermore, without mommy and daddy suppressing their grown offspring, all the "teenage" wolves get pregnant and then there is a real possibility that the population can skyrocket.

The only control that works on wolves is:

1) Government-run selective programs that find the problem wolf and get rid of it alone each time livestock are killed (either moving the wolf or killing it).

2) Wiping out all the wolves, which is horrible and not a good environmental strategy.

Hunting wolves is just about always a bad idea.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Jaime you bring up excellent points.

:( People suck. What we seriously need is open season on humans. Yeah, I know, not nice but true.

Lets go back to tribes. Please, please. No money, no cars. Just hunting and crafting and bardering. :cry:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

MoonKit wrote:Jaime you bring up excellent points.

:( People suck. What we seriously need is open season on humans. Yeah, I know, not nice but true.

Lets go back to tribes. Please, please. No money, no cars. Just hunting and crafting and bardering. :cry:
i think open season on humans is a wonderful idea............ where can i sign up............... :o :D

moonkit you are my hero.... :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Thats what cereal killers are for. Mabye we should let them all free. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hmmm, even if there was open season on humans....they would obviously shot back. How to go about this....i do not know. :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

BlackWolfDS wrote:Hmmm, even if there was open season on humans....they would obviously shot back. How to go about this....i do not know. :D
Thats the idea. The overpopulation problem would go down real quickly. :lol:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

MoonKit wrote:
BlackWolfDS wrote:Hmmm, even if there was open season on humans....they would obviously shot back. How to go about this....i do not know. :D
:lol:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

MoonKit wrote:
thats one thing that war is good for. :jester:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

wolfman1991 wrote:Kill kill kill...thats all people do these days. Why can't people just live in peace along side the animals instead of being little mother F***ers :x
......I've said it before, I think some people remember my hypocrite speech, but to make a long story short, you are just as much to blame as the farmers, when you buy that large fry and big mac. or salad or whatever! :wink:

Your just lucky I've already had my daily noob bashing.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Humans are instruments of destruction, no matter how hard we try not to but we will always be that way.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Plato described war and humanity beautifully but i can't find the quote yet.
Night Rain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night Rain »

Since when do you get locked up for killing cereal?
"Don't mind the blood here; welcome to the slaughterhouse!"
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Since I finished americas supply of cocoa puffs.

Serial Killer, then.
Fenrir wrote:Plato described war and humanity beautifully but i can't find the quote yet.
"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. " - Plato
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

dude that a little to negative about your own race, tribes? screw that, tribes=no computers= you cant talk to us :wink:
wolfs will live, we should worry more about the green house effect!
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hmmm, there needs to be solar powered cars. That would reduce the amount of pollution in the air.....but that will never happen, well it won't happen anytime soon. :(
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Lukas wrote:

dude that a little to negative about your own race, tribes? screw that, tribes=no computers= you cant talk to us :wink:
wolfs will live, we should worry more about the green house effect!
Bah! Computers! I like them and I like talking to you all about werewolves but we dont need computers. :P