Taking a leaving here for awhile..

The place for anything at all...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Taking a leaving here for awhile..

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I have decide to take a leave from here. I just seem to do thing wrong on here anyways..I can't make anyone happy nor satosfy them. I came on here as with every forum with a positive additude and since I love to draw I wanted to share it, but it seems even with that I can't please anyone..

That's all I ever want to do is impress and make others happy and that'df make me happy, but it doesn't work..

I keep ignoring these facts, but now after finally realising this I just can't stay here..I have to go..

My family tells me I'm a bleeding heart, but I can't help it..It's my weakness to try an make others happy, because I know I could never be happy myself..

Anywho..I know this might be erased, but that's ok..I tried to follow the rules with this one since my last one failed..so anyways..I will finish up the pictures that I have left to do in my own time and post them here when they are done..But after that..no more...

Take care alls.. :howl:  :oo
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

OH NO!! Joker...! :cry:

I'm so sorry. I don't know quite what happened here, but I've always liked and admired you. You're always very cheerful and kind to me...

It won't be the same without you.

Will you come back? When you've had a break? :(

I'll miss you. *nuzzz*
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

:( thats suckie...i dont even know what was going on as im never on here that much...otherwise it will be a sad day that you leave and i shall miss you lots...good luck Saber and take it easy....

Your friendly wolf
Stryker :evil:
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Joker Come back please. :cry:

I beg you.

:cry:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

No! Don't leave! You're one of the good ones!

Why do you think nobody appreciates you?

Seriously, kid, this place wouldn't be the same without you.
ImageImageImageImage
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

HEY!! :o

Please don't go, you're a apart of this packs soul! Like the mods, me, Figarou, vuldari, and other people!

:( PEASE DON'T GO!! :(
THE GAME

My Armory
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

JOKER .....NO PLEASE......WHY......

WE LOVE YOU HERE .....IMEAN I KNOW WE DIDNT GET TO TALK MUCH...BUT WHEN WE DID IT WAS NICE.....PLEASE DONT GO.... :o :( :( :( YOU DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU REALLY ARE APPRECIATED HERE......... :( THIS PLACE WOULDNT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU..... :o :(
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Please don't go! :( There are other's here who do not want you to leave.
And besides, I'm similar to you. I love making others happy through my own cooky ways. But there's one thing I've learned over the years....Never Give Up. Even if someone isn't happy with me, I try harder next time to do my best. And I have also learned another thing, some people just don't appreciate the kindness and happiness you try to share with them.... I think it's a bumer that they don't see it, yet i try anyway. So please don't go
:cry: :mourn:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Dont leave for good!!! If you need a break for whatever reason, thats fine; just come back when your feeling better.
The Pack wouldnt be the same without you :(
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

*hugs Joker*
So what you feel you need to, but don't let anyone run you off because they obnoxious and you think they are right. They aren't.
As Anubis said, you're part of the soul of The Pack!
I can't think of a single person on here who doesn't like you, and if there is anyone, they are an idiot. :P
But so long as I still get to talk to you, I won't stand in the way if you feel this is something you really need to do for your own sake. Just please don't do it to appease someone else.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

PariahPoet wrote:*hugs Joker*
So what you feel you need to, but don't let anyone run you off because they obnoxious and you think they are right. They aren't.
As Anubis said, you're part of the soul of The Pack!
I can't think of a single person on here who doesn't like you, and if there is anyone, they are an idiot. :P
But so long as I still get to talk to you, I won't stand in the way if you feel this is something you really need to do for your own sake. Just please don't do it to appease someone else.
Agreed, do what you think is best. :whimper:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Don't leave us Sabre, you are great with us. Please stay.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Hnn? What prompted this? Don't let a few idiots get to you. You're a nice person. You can't please everyone, but that's just life, it'll always be that way, here or not. It'd be a damn shame to see you leave.

But if you have to, I'm not going to try and stop you.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

:?
From what do you get the idea that noone likes/appretiates you???
I dun see it... i've always thought you to be one of the Pack's best. I enjoy your personality on this board, and your artwork isn't bad either... Seriously, we'd all be heartbroken if you left...

perhaps just take some leave... a break from the board. When you're ready to come back... come back.

...but P L E A S E come back...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I have decide to take a leave from here. I just seem to do thing wrong on here anyways..I can't make anyone happy nor satosfy them. I came on here as with every forum with a positive additude and since I love to draw I wanted to share it, but it seems even with that I can't please anyone..
I've never seen anyone get mad at you, you're a nice person. I know how you feel though, messageboards can be extremely scary; if I feel anyone is even slightly mad at me I get scared and I worry until everything is right again!

You'll come back eventually and realise you're well liked, I'm sure of it 8) . Figure whatever it is you gotta figure out but we'll all be waiting. I always liked your art style.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Kirk Hammett wrote:
if I feel anyone is even slightly mad at me I get scared and I worry until everything is right again!
I'm like this too. I'll get scared and sometimes not post for a while, or I'll say sorry 5 million times. I even say sorry when I think I've done something wrong, but really haven't. Many people have point this out to me also.

Please don't leave Joker. I don't understand. What could have happened to make you feel this way? Your artwork is amazing, I enjoy talking to you, and as you can see, everyone likes you.
If you need to take a break from the forum, then thats understandable.
I'm off from school next week and I was thinking about taking a break myself.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

:cry: Don't go. please stay :puppyeyes:
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:eyebrow:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Fig, that's not helping.

She's leaving because so many people are ragging on her art. I think people don't understand just how much time and effort goes into a drawing. She's bending over backward to do so much art for so many people, then nobody even cares. All anyone ever does is point out minor flaws. It's sressing her out.

I can't say I blame her. I've had the same thing happen. That's why I don't volunteer to do free art for people anymore, because on several occasions when I did, the person never even said thank you. And these were series drawings. I put many hours into making five seperate drawings. And like I said, this wasn't an isolated incident, it's happened many times. You get tired of it after a while. She just doesn't have the ability to say no to anyone, so this is going to keep happening.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I like you and your art Joker! Thats why I asked for you to draw my character. :D I think its a lovely thing your doing by not charging people and they should all grow up if they're being jerks about it.

And I think you should definatly stay. Or at least come back. You are one of the pillars of the pack! :(
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

You know Fig..that's real nice of you..What was your reasons for doing this? This act right here just proves my point. Pariah is right it's not helping in the least. As old as you are you should know better then to pull something like this. I am just venting and saying how I feel and you are trying to make me look like a bad person. Real nice..Real Mature..I'm sorry but that's how I see it.

AnyWays..People this is one of the reasons I want to leave, because of such things. I said I was sorry about that last thing and it was over and done with, but you threw it back in peoples faces for what reason? I handled this much better this time around..Thanks Fig..I mean seriously so much for friendships.. :roll:

Thank you anyone who was there an still are my friend. I wasn't directing it to any of you. I calmly explained my side and still I was chewed up..What more can I do? I can't ever win with these thngs..
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Sabre, please, please dont do this. If you need a break then take a break for a while but dont leave for good. We already never hear from Renorei, and that just downgraded this forum, and now your leaving. Sabre dont leave like this, your one of the best online buddies I ever had in my entire life! You never met me, and you still drew for me even when I offered nothing back, and I regret that now.

Sabre, dont listen to Figarou, hes currently being rude. But look at how many of the pack is begging you to stay....do you really think we are mad at you?

Please dont leave.
Image Image
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

I look into the void and see
A heart that's beating. Is it the key?
For I have know, as of late
the hearts we need tend turn towards hate.

And yet I see, looking through this veil
something that need to tell its tale.
Whipped, beaten, and abused with word,
the perceptions we need have gradually blurred.

I say to you who hath become lost:
"Take your heart, and let it defrost.
For you have traveled, fet joy, felt pain.
*Escape* these clutches. *Break* from this chain.

For I am one who has been through my times,
Comparing not to yours, expressed in rhymes.
I say to you, you'll get through this.
You experience pain to enjoy the bliss."

I literally have only joined this forum a few days ago, but it is quite apparent to me the affect that you have had on it.
You are willing to show a positive opinion when those here are feeling pain, like the ones here have shown caring for you when you say you are leaving.
Honestly, we can't stop you. Everyone in this forum knows this, however much they wish to deny it. I know it as well.
If you truly must leave, do so.
However, if there is any caring you have for others in this forum, I would hope that you might someday come back.
Please.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

You just don't get it Fig...