Thank you

The place for anything at all...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Luanne wrote:Your dog keeps eating my makeups! I spent extra to buy cruelty-free, I will do more than just tap her.
Yay for King Of The Hill. :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

make up is delicious
Oh I know, I love the watermelon flavored chap sticks. Mmmm...
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

I guess I'm a little late in saying this but thank you ABrownrigg and Silver, what you have done is something others have not and that is make a movie according to what the fans want.

My hat's off to you both.

:howl:  :oo
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Yeah, me too, but id din't knwo this thread was here...

TY, you've done soo much for us...
bluephoenix
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bluephoenix »

i agree with what everyone has said about anthony and his wife. they are both wonderful people. i really can't express my level of thanks to my older brother though, for if he had not asked me to come to anthony's independent filmmaking thing, i may never have known about this whole operation. i think anthony is a true visionary and what he has accomplished is amazing. the pack is the only forum i've ever seen that feels so much like a family. long live tha pack! as for anthony and his wife, you guys kick so much @$$! rock on!
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

i have to agree with bluephoenix. The pack rules.
I had the opportunity to ask ABrownrigg what is directing like before i left Akon.

ABrownrigg " Directing is like baking a cake only you don't know whats going in it or what steps to take. You just know what you want the finished product will look like."

then i asked him to hold my wallet, phone and akon bage while i went and sword fought a bunch of amatures.

ABrownrigg " sure"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Apharoh wrote:i have to agree with bluephoenix. The pack rules.
I had the opportunity to ask ABrownrigg what is directing like before i left Akon.

ABrownrigg " Directing is like baking a cake only you don't know whats going in it or what steps to take. You just know what you want the finished product will look like."

then i asked him to hold my wallet, phone and akon bage while i went and sword fought a bunch of amatures.

ABrownrigg " sure"

I remember him saying that!! I was right there with you!! I was going to say.....

"After baking the cake, you need to make sure everyone likes how it tastes."

But there was to many people around him and I didn't get a chance to say it. :(
Apharoh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enemy of The Gnomes

Post by Apharoh »

when i send Brownrigg my demo tape... i intend to have a parody of him baking a cake with random things in it. He'll probably hate me for it but i just love the analogy that much.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

well, i suppose i should give thanks as well.
reallym this forum has given purpose to much of my vast knowlege on wolves, humans, biology, psychology, mythology, and various other little bits and pieces that would find little use in what i want to do in the future (btw, i don't particularly care for science or psychology as a profession, i'd much rather do art stuff). and not that my reasoning skills and my creativity wouldn't come to use in life, but this has given me a place to really put them to work and streatch my abilities even further.
and i know i'm a newb and all, and i still have a LOT to learn about this movie and about this forum and culture, i'm learning a lot about myself. and trust me, this much wisdom and insight is rare coming from an 18-year-old.
so i thank you mister Brownrigg, and all of those who help administrate, moderate, and maintain this forum. you've given me a place to focus myself.

~Celtwolf
and P.S.: i'm actually thinking of going into makeup design when i go to my next college. any suggestions on courses to take?
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Well, it seems that everyone else has already made clear the myriad of supportive points, so that brings it down to just one thing...

Thank you.
Sanity is relative.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Thanks so much for doing this! This is gonna one kick a** movie! Howl out to everyone involved with this! :howl:  :oo
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

To those who howl in the moonlight, this Bud's for you

Post by Scott Gardener »

I still haven't bought you that drink. I once swore that whoever did a decent werewolf movie that wasn't about the dogma of the slathering monster, I would personally find him or her and buy that person the beverage of choice, be it a Brandy Alexander, a tall mocha Frappucino, or a Bud.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

And dont forget to say thank you Scott.. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Three cheers for AB, Silver, TA, and everyone else involved in making the first good werewolf movie ever!!! WOOHOO!!!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Good point, Shadow Wulf.

THANK YOU!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO HELPED AB IN THE PROJECT, AND I PREY THAT YOU ALL HAVE HAPPY HOLIDAY'S!!!
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

What about me I am not working on the movieso I don't get Happy Hollidays SW :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :wink:

Well here's happy hollidays for every body else
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY EVEN SW BE SAFE AND MERRY X-MAS!
http://www.web-site-and-graphic-design. ... ys-Tux.jpg
Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You helped too :D we were all part of the AB project in my book. :wink:
Image Image
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

ouch long time no see. Thanx AB, Silver, Ed Landers and everybody else who helped to make the film. I salute you Brownrigg You are making a movie about what people want and not what producers think the people want. and if they try to Freeborn out of commision, we'll help you fight to the last breath. hwlwnk
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Khuwwa
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Khuwwa »

I just found out about the Freeborn project last week :oops:
But I'm really excited about it! Thank you Mr. Brownrigg, for doing this amazing thing to the original, stereotypical werewolf movie... Never before have I heard of such a thing, of a director actually caring enough about what the fans thought to ask them... and a werewolf film no less! I don't know you, or really anyone here, but thank-you!
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Thank You Very Very Much. :D (I love this place)
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Thank you

Post by Jamie »

Figarou wrote:I find it truely amazing ...... A place where new friends can be made. A place for discussion, laughter, ideas, and suggestions for an upcoming werewolf movie.

Sure, there are other forums out there. But those forums can't even come close to whats going on in here.
(Figarou's quote shortened by Jamie)

I am truly grateful too. There are very few werewolf forums with much activity, but even the really active ones don't offer everthing I see here. This is a truly unique place for werewolf fans of every variety, and I'm vastly thankful to the people who have worked to make it happen.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Thank you

Post by Fenrir »

Jamie wrote:
Figarou wrote:I find it truely amazing ...... A place where new friends can be made. A place for discussion, laughter, ideas, and suggestions for an upcoming werewolf movie.

Sure, there are other forums out there. But those forums can't even come close to whats going on in here.
(Figarou's quote shortened by Jamie)

I am truly grateful too. There are very few werewolf forums with much activity, but even the really active ones don't offer everthing I see here. This is a truly unique place for werewolf fans of every variety, and I'm vastly thankful to the people who have worked to make it happen.
You heard the man moderators, take a bow :wink:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

This forum is my life! :lol:

This is the most visited site I have ever been to in my entire life.
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

I WANT TO GO AHEAD AND THANK EVERYBODY RESPONSIBLE IN MAKING THIS PLACE HAPPEN....IF IT WASNT FOR ALL OF YOU WE WOULD'NT BE HERE TODAY.......THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D :howl:  :oo