Dragons

The place for anything at all...
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

anyone suggest Eragon and Eldest? If not, i recommend them. Good dragon books.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Vilkacis wrote:I just picked up a book the other day, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly enough that I'm willing to recommend it:

His Majesty's Dragon, by Naomi Novik

There's no doubt in my mind that I'll be picking up the rest.
Aerial combat brings a thrilling new dimension to the Napoleonic Wars as valiant warriors rise to Britain's defense by taking to the skies . . . not aboard aircraft but atop the mighty backs of fighting dragons.

When HMS Reliant captures a French frigate and seizes its precious cargo, an unhatched dragon egg, fate sweeps Capt. Will Laurence from his seafaring life into an uncertain future--and an unexpected kinship with a most extraordinary creature. Thrust into the rarefied world of the Aerial Corps as master of the dragon Temeraire, he will face a crash course in the daring tactics of airborne battle. For as France's own dragon-borne forces raly to breach British soil in Bonaparte's boldest gambit, Laurence and Temeraire must soar into their own baptism of fire.
Anyway, I thought Anubis might like it.

-- Vilkacis
Your right! :o it sounds awesome i'll have check it out some time :)
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

BlackWolfDS wrote:anyone suggest Eragon and Eldest? If not, i recommend them. Good dragon books.
I would have never thought they would make a movie out of that.

You know whats one book that they should make a movie out of? Angels and Demons, its the prequel to The Davinci Code and its even better.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

back on topic guys :D anyones we need more people on the site so if you enjoy dragons then come along :P also I know a girl whom likes dragons ALOT so im gonna see if she wants to pop in :D
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leviathan »

Does any one have any sites for cool Dragon stuff? Art, stories, merch.
I have many Pics off Dragons on my Website... <.<
ImageImageImage