The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Excitement

Post by MoonKit »

Wow. So Im sitting here at work and a car crash happened right on the corner here. I heard it. It wasnt terrible. No one was hurt but both cars were a little damaged.

And then yesterday, a man was pulled over an arrested right in front of my window too. Its been a crazy week.

*shrugs* Just thought I'd share. :|
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

There was a large accident near my school this week, the whoe road was a mess of fire trucks, and last winter saw a 25+ car pileup on the highway
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

eh......typical boring week for me......just messing with weapons and gear all day.....and typing reports on the comp and doing ordering........*yay* :P
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

You want excitement? Well, actually it was pretty horrifying. Last summer, I was witness to a woman getting raped right in front of my eyes. It happened about 2:30 in the morning, in the hall right outside my apartment door. A man with a gun...need I say more...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

MattSullivan wrote:You want excitement? Well, actually it was pretty horrifying. Last summer, I was witness to a woman getting raped right in front of my eyes. It happened about 2:30 in the morning, in the hall right outside my apartment door. A man with a gun...need I say more...

OMFG.....thats absoultly horrible and disgusting......hope they caught the guy.. :o :x
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

MattSullivan wrote:You want excitement? Well, actually it was pretty horrifying. Last summer, I was witness to a woman getting raped right in front of my eyes. It happened about 2:30 in the morning, in the hall right outside my apartment door. A man with a gun...need I say more...
That's just sick..I hope they caught the bastard.. :x
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Did you at least call the cops?
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I had a video up the other day of what happened on the highway. I removed it because my bandwidth was close to being all used up.

Here it is again.

I was driving and saw a pickup truck speeding. He lost control and flipped over the guard rail. He was ejected. I got my camera and took this footage.

http://figarou.com/videos/M4V00001.MP4

You need the latest quicktime to view this. Its an MPEG4.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

They caught they guy, but i had no working phone at the time and no gun. I had to listen tot hat poor girl sob and screm outside my apartment for almost 15 minutes until the cops came ( someone else called ) i was the only one who was brave enough to stick my head out of my apartment to see WHAT was going on.
wolf_onmitsu
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I have no clue what's going on

Post by wolf_onmitsu »

:( thats very disturbing. Glad they caught him.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i would be so pissed off if i had to listen knowing he had a gun and i couldnt do anything for it... :x
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I don't own a gun. I'm not a gun person. Guns..as a rule freak me out.

BUT...

That night, I never wished for one more in my life...After that guy was caught, he made bail.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

:x there should be no bail for rapists, ever, Life, no chance of parole :x
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I sometimes have nightmares...i can still hear that woman screamingi n terror. Yelling for help.... for FIFTEEN DAMN MINUTES...it was...the worst thing ever.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Here was my "exitement" for the night...if you choose to call it that.

First off, I have to say, my cars headlights suck...

...anyway, on the drive home from work just now after a long day, I'm driving down the dark freeway when suddenly I see a light tan spot on the road ahead. I hardly have time to wonder if it is just some cardboard or something to be avoided when I realise it is a Dead Deer laying across the road...

(...It was allready laying there, so at least I don't have to feel the guilt of being the one that killed it...)

...the next thing I knew my wheels left the ground as I ran over it and flew a short distance through the air, (I probobly only lifted a few inches off the ground, but trust me, it's more than enough to get your heart racing), before bouncing back down again and rolling on, slightly crooked.

I immediately pulled off the road to check on my car. Amazingly, my car seems to have taken no structural damage, (as far as I can tell anyway), and the front end looked almost untouched exept for a a few hairs of fur.

However...when I looked towards the rear end of my car, I saw the last thing I wanted to see.

(...let's just say, It took me a few minutes to scrape the larger chunks off, and the underside of my car is not the same color any more...)

Since it is 11:30 at night here, all the car washes are closed, and I don't even have access to a regular old Hose, so my car is parked in the far corner of my appartments parking lot right now, smelling like a barnyard, with blood stained rear wheel wells, and an entrail strewn undercarrage.

I don't look forward to re-telling this story again tomorrow when I take my car in to be washed, and have to explain where all the blood and guts came from.

Image ...not how I wanted to end my day today.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~