The place for anything at all...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

some times i wonder but then i stop for my own good :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im closer to knocking Anubis out of the top 3 and recaliming my rightful throne. :D

Look out Anubis cause Im taking third place back!! :evil:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Khuwwa
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Khuwwa »

Okamiotoko wrote:I heard from a very "reliable" source that when Fig's post count reaches 20,000 , the world ends! :o
:roflmao:

Ah, that's good to know...

Yes, before reading the intro section, I was worried this place might not want new members, now that it's so close to the movie release, but now I'm not worried about my newbieness or mini post-count.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Postcounts are meaningless here. Half of it all is spamming the forum game threads. (Im looking at YOU word association thread.)

I don't post anything unless it adds something constructive or entertaining to conversations here. I have low, but humble postcount, and I'm proud of it. That's just me though. There isn't anything wrong with posting in every thread that has ever existed here. (Provided that you don't resurrect too many old old threads pointlessly.)
:D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Razu wrote:P.S. sorry for the long post
One Paragraph? ...Seven lines? ...a LONG post?

Image That's a laugh...

I and a few others are known to be a little 'Long Winded' sometimes.

You have NO idea...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Razu
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Razu »

I was just thinking i was rambling thats all i've seen some of your "long" posts Vuldari and from what i can tell your were nitpicking or Explaining in detail something. But either way i guess your right the only reason a post would be long is to ramble or give an in depth explanation. But i try to refrain. Especially since i dont seem to use enter too much and it all looks like "one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one has a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic." Captain Picard (Star Trek The next Generation) Whoops there i go again.

*lowers ears* Sowwy
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Kaebora wrote:Postcounts are meaningless here. Half of it all is spamming the forum game threads. (Im looking at YOU word association thread.)

I don't post anything unless it adds something constructive or entertaining to conversations here. I have low, but humble postcount, and I'm proud of it. That's just me though. There isn't anything wrong with posting in every thread that has ever existed here. (Provided that you don't resurrect too many old old threads pointlessly.)
The word associasion no longer counts to increase posts
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Haha, about time. My other forum did the same thing with thier word association.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:
Kaebora wrote:Postcounts are meaningless here. Half of it all is spamming the forum game threads. (Im looking at YOU word association thread.)

heh....look at your post count then go post in that thread. You'll notice your post count doesn't go up. :D
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

Fenrir wrote:

yep, the darkness forum I requent made a whole section like where posts don't count, a section for random nuttyness and for new members to get a feel for the place.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:The [s]word associasion[/s] forum games no longer counts to increase posts

Fixed.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Figarou wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

heh....look at your post count then go post in that thread. You'll notice your post count doesn't go up. :D

That's just what I said? ?? what are you talking about
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Haha, about time. My other forum did the same thing with thier word association.
You just noticed? It's been like that for months :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well I never really look at my post count after I post it. I probably knew it and then completely forgot about it. Heh.
Image Image
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Maybe I didn't realize this, because I feel like the word association thread is a waste of forum space, and I choose not to add to it. :P
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Kaebora wrote:Maybe I didn't realize this, because I feel like the word association thread is a waste of forum space, and I choose not to add to it. :P
Ditto...

...I wouldn't have noticed that post's don't add up there, even after a YEAR, as I never waste my time there.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:
Figarou wrote:heh....look at your post count then go post in that thread. You'll notice your post count doesn't go up. :D

That's just what I said? ?? what are you talking about

I'm telling people WHAT do to before making a post there. So they can see for themselves.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:I'm telling people WHAT do to before making a post there. So they can see for themselves.
What to do to see that is kinda obvious :P
Razu
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Razu »

What is word association?
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Razu
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Razu »

I still dont get what the point of that is... maybe its just me?
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

Razu wrote:I still dont get what the point of that is... maybe its just me?
I can assure you: there is no point, there never has been any point and probably never will in the act of word association. At least to me. :)
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yo

Post by Okamiotoko »

Razu wrote:I still dont get what the point of that is... maybe its just me?
It makes you feel like you are contributing to the forum, even though its just juke. A minor distraction at best. :P
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them. "
Mother Teresa
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

A good distraction nonetheless :P