Bittin werewolf is more aggressive then born ones?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

Which is more aggressive

Bittin werewolf
58%
Born werewolf
19%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
23%

Total votes: 26

Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shewolf
Mood: Happy

Bittin werewolf is more aggressive then born ones?

Post by Jessie-Simone »

:? What do you think? I think the bittin ones would be more aggressive becouse the power is new to them so they would want more.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

I say it is born because they might believe they were born superior to the human race.

And I could recount some old folktales about kind werewolves who were afflicted with lycanthropy later in their years.
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jessie-Simone »

And I could recount some old folktales about kind werewolves who were afflicted with lycanthropy later in their years.
hwlwnk Yar I should know I'm a born shewolf but not aggressive UNLESS my family is thretend.
Last edited by Jessie-Simone on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I'd say bitten because they weren't raised one so they might believe that they have to be aggresive. Because maybe all they know about werewolves is the myths.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I think it's really dependant on the person, as opposed to whether they were bitten/born.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Jessie-Simone wrote:
hwlwnk Yar I should know I'm a bourth shewolf but not aggressive UNLESS my family is thretend.
are you saying you ARE a werewolf? If you're saying that... stop. i don't mean to sound mean or any thing but it's just plain annoying when some one is pretending to be some thing they're not.

You're new so i understand that you don't know better, but we don't really appreciate that.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Like lupin said, it doesn't matter if your born or bitten. it pretty much depends on the person. :|
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

It wouldnt just depend o the person, it also depends on their parents and the way they were raised.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Well, that's part of the person, though.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well yes and no. It isnt always depend on the person itself, its a group and enviromental thing. the way you put it is just the choice of that person and thats it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Not really a choice, but the sum of all of the things that they've expirenced.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

Not another one of those Nature VS Nurture questions!!!! Countess people get sucked into those flame wars. Just as effective as the "chicken or the egg" questions. :P
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

it really depends on the nature of the beast i guess.....some could be one way and others the other........ :)
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jessie-Simone »

:cry: Thanks for the tip Anubis but hay people get this I'm a freek I joined this site in hopes that I may feel normale. So here goes and please don't treat me any diffrently becoues of this. When I was 7 I went to the doctor's for a blood test. They fond I had K9 DNA in my genetic mackup. My mum told that it came from my dad he left her after I was born. He wanted to tack me with him but mum wouldn't alow it. I have a high sence of smell, hearing and site thats cool but sometimes it's scary. If you don't beleve me I'll understand me and mt mum berly beleve it but thats sciences for you.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

What!?

Okay i'm sorry you feel like a freak, i feel like a freak as well and i thrive on it but...

I know you are making that up, they're are people that has two sets of DNA. because some how their twin got mixed up in the process in the womb, but there is no way that you can have canine DNA in you!

Unless your daddy's mommy had sex with a dog and ended up with a stable feitus or you are really are a werewolf and both are unlikely as me getting abducted by aliens and awarded me a universal oscar.

I'm going to ask you this polietly as possible... Please don't call your self a werewolf, a canine/human hybred, or anything that is not remotely possible in this universe.
THE GAME

My Armory
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jessie-Simone »

?? I don't call myself that I just do have a crost mackup but I DON'T BECOME A WEREWOLF AT ALL. I JUST HAVE REALLY SHRONG SCENES OF SMELL, SITE, HEARING. I look the same as any ather person dose.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Okay, okay, alm down people.

Now look here: you ahev to understand that we get a large amoutn of poeple who claim to be werewolves i nthe true shiftign sense and otehrwise. So you can't offer us any proof we'll believe, so just quiet down and don't mention it. Besides that, i'm sure you'll fit in just fine here. Plenty of people have unusual senses. I can attest that i have a really sharp sense of hearing and am capable of moving as quickly and silently as a cat. SO you;re not all that off.

Now, this topic should be in a different forum. Fig, can you move this?

As for the topic itself, I'd think that if tehre was a difference, it would be dependant on the person; poeple looking for revenge for the bite would be agrressive, but it's your mindset rather than the particular situation.
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jessie-Simone »

:family: Thank you Kzinistzerg I hope I do fit in and to show proff is a bit hard the show hearing site and smell. but if you understand fisics then mably you can get the fact about blue prints too.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Kzinistzerg wrote:
Now, this topic should be in a different forum. Fig, can you move this?
Ummm...where to? :?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

What should a werewolf be section
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:What should a werewolf be section

done
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

On the topic of agression born vs Bitten.

At first the bitten may be more aggressive than a born one as they would end up with mixed instincts and needs they don't know how to control or understand. Plus the total mental shock, and possible mental breakdown caused by going through the transformation. seen people loose it over much less.
But over time a bitten may learn control, or could be tought it by a born type. Unless they go into complete denial and could spend years maybe even decades doing the locked up once a month or everynight bit.

After all if they were bitten by a nomadic werewolf, who had no intention of turning them or was a "wild" type (as in not sentient) than you end up with a none sentient bitten version as well which needs to be locked up as they lack the natural avoid humanity instincts that the wild type would have.
(a wild type sticks to low light and wilderness areas, the bitten might like a wolfdog end up associating urban areas and people with food)
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Jessie-Simone
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jessie-Simone »

8) Wow Rhuen GREAT insite.
Thanks to Sae-Kurosawa
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I mostly prefer it come down to genetics. Parent 1 is aggressive, Parent 2 is the contrast. Offspring will have an indefinitely rolled chance of inheriting either or both traits, etc.

Werewolf is agressive/non-aggressive, bitten human is the contrast of either. Same probabilities will ensue, only there's a potential third choice, it being that the victim stays the same in mentality while having a pelt the thickness of a level 3 kevlar armor.
Ookamikaze
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: The Duckie Bomber Wolf

Post by Ookamikaze »

I think it would be based on the wolf's personality and if they had self control.
I'm having my stupid moment right now I'll be back in 5.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I think bitten would be more agressive due to the fact that they (probably) didn't want to be a werewolf in the first place. And then there's the fact that they weren't expecting it unlike a born werewolf who is waiting for their first change. BUT that all depends on the type of werewolf that you prefer.