Werewolf kids and childish antics rarely/never seen.

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Yes, what Figarou said was correct. Pablo ( the big brown wolf ) has ripped clothes because he's a newly transformed werewolf who cannot control his changes. In the film he goes to live with a pack of werewolves who attempt to teach him how to control his powers. They even teach him how to make clothes that don't rip when he transforms. ( Who wants to spend a fortune on clothes anyway )

"Aww...These were my favorite jeans!" *sulk*
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

OH now that I read into it, good luck with the movie, this teaches me to spend more time in the werewolves movie section instead of skipping it. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

MattSullivan wrote:Yes, what Figarou said was correct. Pablo ( the big brown wolf ) has ripped clothes because he's a newly transformed werewolf who cannot control his changes. In the film he goes to live with a pack of werewolves who attempt to teach him how to control his powers. They even teach him how to make clothes that don't rip when he transforms. ( Who wants to spend a fortune on clothes anyway )

"Aww...These were my favorite jeans!" *sulk*

powers?

I prefer the word..."abilities."

:wink:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

No fare, you get drawings from everyone. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:No fare, you get drawings from everyone. :(

I didn't get one from you. :wink:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Let me rephrase that, "You get drawings from all these great artist and famous people."

As for me, I can try to draw you your character. Note I have a tendacy to make my werewolves muscles to be rather noticable, but I am working to not do that.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Sorry. I should have wrote "control his werewolf instincts and learn to become one with the wolf inside him"
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

MattSullivan wrote:Sorry. I should have wrote "control his werewolf instincts and learn to become one with the wolf inside him"

That sounds so much better. :D

To me, "powers" makes it sound like he is some sort of super hero.

I know a werewolf CAN be a super hero. But there are to many super hero stories/comics as it is.
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Human Wolf Eyes »

Well I Think That WereWolf Kids would only be existence through puberty, you know, like, hormones kick in and all that jazz...why not werewolf DNA? I mean, it seems possible if the child gets BITTEN
and gets away with it, sure! But a pure-blood werewolf can't...it doesn't seem reasonable. :howl:  :oo :lol:
In the very midst of life,
whenever everything is hard,
grab the last thing a human would,
the shard to the forest
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Human Wolf Eyes »

I mean, have you read the series written by Kelly Armstrong? The one with Elene, the only female and all that stuff? She had TWO Kids, and they both are pure-bloods...so...that does sound accurate. :| [/img][/b]
In the very midst of life,
whenever everything is hard,
grab the last thing a human would,
the shard to the forest
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

um for future referance to you HWE there is an edit button on the top right corner of your chat box :D
Vicious_Sweetheart
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Crazy Canuck

Post by Vicious_Sweetheart »

Good topic! Got me thinking. My dog is just past puppyhood now, and my house still has several signs of her first 8 months! She was a handful as a pup, a wonderful handful, but still.... If my two kids had the ability to shift, wow, the thought is mind boggling. When they play now, they play hard, I can hardly keep up. :lol: One thing for certain, if they shifted inside a room, the room would not survive for long.
As Redeye said, "human children are scary enough on their own!"
Another thought: ask anyone in the pack still in school, there is a "hierarchy" within a childs ( or preteens, or teens for that matter ) pack as well. More so than an adult pack. Go to a park, watch your kids play with other kids. Kids are more vicious than adults in a lot of ways. So if a werewolf pack had kids, there is almost a pack within a pack, so to speak.
So what if you can see / the darker side of me
no one will ever change this animal I have become
Three Days Grace - Animal
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Yeah, Ive heard wolf pups form little packs too. And Ive definatly even seen kids and teenagers do it too. Its easier to spot in all male groups though.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Childish antics....well, we DO have a Duckie throwing Werewolf.... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

RedEye wrote:Childish antics....well, we DO have a Duckie throwing Werewolf.... :lol:

yup yup!! Image
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

i imagine that kid weres would be pretty crazy. i already dislike kids. if they had claws, sharp teeth and more? i dunno if i oculd handle that.

also, being in high school myself, i think a pack of teen werewolves would prolly be pretty vicious. i mean, man. we would totally have a bunch o' this goin on: :punishment:

actually, it would prolly be a lot worse than that. there woudl be blood everywhere. possible something more like this: :biteme:

it would be horrible.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com