Back Masking

The place for anything at all...
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Back Masking

Post by outwarddoodles »

Oh wow these are amazing. Now I'm just searching for more. Whats amazing is the Stairway to heaven is amazingly clear and seems to fallow with the two paths thing. Its just wow.

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

And for those that may be freaked out or scared. I come also with releif:

http://www.csicop.org/si/2000-03/reverse-speech.html
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: Back Masking

Post by Aki »

outwarddoodles wrote:Oh wow these are amazing. Now I'm just searching for more. Whats amazing is the Stairway to heaven is amazingly clear and seems to fallow with the two paths thing. Its just wow.

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
Huh, so many of those have to do with Satan,it just INTESNISIFES my feeling of how this seems fake. Plus, the lyrics and the reverse lyrics don't match.
How the hellcan you get "I love satan i love satan i love satan" by playing the pokemon song backawards? Why the hell is that in a Japanese cartoon? :P

Also, the britteny spears one ALSO makes me go "This *has* to be fake"

I mean....really.

This just reeks of fakeness.
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

It doesn't do with spelling something backwards. It goes with the tones, pitches, and sounds created. Personaly I think if the Stairway to Heaven is really really real thats too amazing. Otherwise I would agree with you, and the article.

BUT, the Pink Floyd one is posibly very real. Its very hard to hear but its not a Satanic message, it says congratulations on finding the secret message. I wouldn't doubt that one.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Play enough stuff backwards, and you start hearing things. Speaking of - there was a huge lawsuit against heavy metal (in general) and some big group (GodSmack was it?) about submliminal messaging that was totally thrown out of court.

It was 'found' by playing one of their songs backwards, and some Mom's organization (not sure which one) was leading the charge against a musical genre.

As a musician, I generally take offense to that kind of stuff, since most messages are given forwards, whether you're listening to some crying country singer, pissed off rapper, or someone shouting for Jihad in Arabic, set to music.

As far as groups 'ruining' society (or the status quo), have terrorists ever been known to be subliminal?
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook