Pregnant werewolf?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:lol:

*Pokes BW*

We all have them at some point. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

yeah, your right :D

Now, this topic has drifted quit a bit. Lets get it back on track.

Weren't we talking about pregnant werewolves?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yep, but I really don't know what to say about it.

Everything has basically been said already.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Hmmm, so far we've talked about the birth. What about before the birth? Gestation(SP?) period, Mood, Feelings, ect. How would a pregnant werewolf live?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, would they live like a normal human in human form?
Well, what about when they shift?

What would happen to the baby?

Couldn't the stress of changing kill it?
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Maybe when a female werewolf changes, the baby stays the same? The only thing about that is, the baby would be born in human form, meaning the mother gives birth in human form. HMMMM :?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

o.k. so now .... if the female does her thing witha human male will the offspring be human or werewolf..........or does it have to be a male werewolf to get the female werewolf pregnant in order to have a werewolf baby......tell me that one :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

White Paw wrote:o.k. so now .... if the female does her thing witha human male will the offspring be human or werewolf..........or does it have to be a male werewolf to get the female werewolf pregnant in order to have a werewolf baby......tell me that one :D
I think if a werewolf and a human have kids, the kids have a 50/50 shot at being either human or werewolf.

And as for my two cents: I think the baby would just stay human and the mother would shift around the baby. So she might be pretty tubby in wolf form. But I also dont think most werewolves would shift while preganant just because they were scared of what would happen. Many pregnant women fear doing anything that might harm the baby. Like Elena was worried about in Broken: being in wolf form is quite a bit wilder and rougher, what if she did something to injure the baby?

Sheesh. I get away from the computer for a four day weekend and I miss all the excitement! :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

White Paw wrote:o.k. so now .... if the female does her thing witha human male will the offspring be human or werewolf..........or does it have to be a male werewolf to get the female werewolf pregnant in order to have a werewolf baby......tell me that one :D

Your just tyring to confuse things now......stirring up trouble again :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:

Your just tyring to confuse things now......stirring up trouble again :lol:

NO..........................For once im asking a valid question..... yes i know it doesnt happen often......... but hey there is a first time for everything... :D
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

I think Moonkit's right, though. The "virus" or whatever could be passed along, or it might not.

Is the virus supposed to affect genes? That could play a role. The whole dominant/recessive thing, ya know. 8)
Shadow_in_the_Moonlight
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Shadow_in_the_Moonlight »

okay to clear up the dang claws thing, puppies and offspring of any canine kind are born with claws but the claws are soft like their bones in the early stages of life the bones are flexible as are the claws and teeth(to a point) because they have not had a chance to completely harden yet. that is also the case for human infants as well as the young of several differant species
"The wise ones keep far from these Deeps,
for in the shadows dwell and creep
all manner dark and sere and fair
of twilight's kith - these woods their lair."
Shadow_in_the_Moonlight
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Shadow_in_the_Moonlight »

what i just wrote is a reply to something all the on the first page because i was being stupid and didnt notice that there are ten pages :lol:
"The wise ones keep far from these Deeps,
for in the shadows dwell and creep
all manner dark and sere and fair
of twilight's kith - these woods their lair."
neoritter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Dogfighter

Re: Pregnant werewolf?

Post by neoritter »

black-wolf- wrote:Ok i dont know if this has been said and done, but this has got me rather curious thinking about it.

lets say a woman was with child and she shifts to WW...would the unborn child shift too? :?

your views and comments are appreciated
The woman should remain in either wolf or human form. Shifting between the two would probably be physically traumatic to the unborn child.
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

Not sure. I am partial to the idea that they are stuck in the transformed state and give birth to pups. So have to be watched over by the pack to maintane secrecy.

But if they started out human I could also see it being like mutant powers in Marvel where the power doesn't awaken till puberty so could be born human.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Mavangark
Custom Title: I'll rip your head right off

Post by Mavangark »

I wrote a TF sequence a while ago. It was a woman (pregnant obviously or it wouldn't be here) and she TF'd with her 'cub' inside her.

She was fine at first but had to change back to human quick, there was a lot of throwing up of blood, sweating, panting, general pregnancy stuff but to the max. Her baby was still human. But that's just my theory. :)
HOWLLO!