Hey

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
neoritter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Dogfighter

Hey

Post by neoritter »

Well, I just got off my butt and registered. An hour or so prior to this post. But what the hey. I heard about the movie and this place a long time ago.

I'm not gonna delve to deeply into who I am. But rather focus on what this message board/forum is about.

In terms of werewolves I am conservative. I like to stick to the older myths and take out what Hollywood and modern storytellers have told us. Example being, hybrid/bipedal werewolves. No such thing folks. Purely from Hollywood. In fact the first werewolf movie featured a real wolf. A man transformed (smoke appeared and then they inserted a wolf in) into a real wolf. Werewolves are humans that can transform into a wolf. That wolf can either be average or above average in size and be tailless.

From what I understand the movie Freeborn is taking ideas straight from the community or rather straight from here I guess. And I want to make sure they live up to what they say they are going to do. And not listen to most of the modern and/or "furry" mumbo jumbo floating out there.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

welcome to the pack :D :howl:  :oo
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

You're going to be a handfull. I can tell. *pounces, and gives neoritter an extra-hard chomp* :biteme:
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Heyas neuknight! :D
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

:welcome:
Warning: Ducks....lots and lots of Ducks!
:lol:
neoritter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Dogfighter

Post by neoritter »

Set wrote:You're going to be a handfull. I can tell. *pounces, and gives neoritter an extra-hard chomp* :biteme:
Yes indeedy, wait until I get into what may have been cross over characteristics between vampires and werewolves.