Ghost

The place for anything at all...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Ghost

Post by Searif »

well, im sitting at my computer talking to people and then SMASH!, that lovely sound comes from upstairs, so I go up to check it out and it seems like I plate that was on the counter fell down, at the moment I thought that it was just to close to the edge, the a strawbarry flies by my head, and another one.

yes, that was my experiance with a ghost, I wont tell you how it ends for the simple fact that you will all think me crazy, if you do not already.

I have always believed in ghost and have always tried to contact them with a few succeses, but one in my own house besides my spirit gaurdian had got me wondering how that happened, I mean, my house was made right before I was born and no one died making it so why my house.

what are your thoughts on ghost?
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

A spirit is not always confined to one particular area. They can and do sometimes travel.

I believe in them, to put it simply. I'm also a huge skeptic because of that fact. The fakers annoy me.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I believe in ghosts, i think the conciousness remains behind when the body dies.

and on to your problem,

simple, the ghost is angery at you for some reason. You said so your self that you tried contacting ghosts on more than occation. So when you tried to talk with them you got one angery and it followed you home

ghosts are NOT bond to one place. they do tend stay in the general area of their death or the location of the body soon after death, but some times they like to run about. Also some ghosts can get VERY touchy and VERY evil, and they CAN hurt you! There have been reports of buises on people that had a ghost beat the crap out of them, and also some mysterious deaths. *shifts eyes right and left*

So be very careful when contacting the dead, it can be very dangerous.
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

How about moving black shapes running past your room? That's all I see. As soon as I look up from what I was doing, they disappear. It usually happens when I'm really consentrating on something (HW). One night in my room, I heard this weird sound. It sounded like (you probably think I'm crazy by now) a roar.
*shrugs*
maybe I'm crazy.....or just very dulusional. I don't know but that's what I've seen.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Wow...interesting.
Personally I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe that there is *something* causes weird things to happen.
And I believe without a doubt that you(and everyone who responded) had a real experience.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I do believe in ghosts, but I have never seen one
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

It seems a ghost came through and deleted Fig's post. O_o
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Eh..I don't believe in ghosts, but demons I do..
wolf_onmitsu
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I have no clue what's going on

Post by wolf_onmitsu »

ehh........ghosts arent my thang, I dont really beleive in them.
Good thing you survived the onslaught of strawberries! :lol:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Before you spaz out at Anubis' post, most ghosts aren't malevolent. There are some who are but the majority are quite harmless.

Really, it was just trying to get your attention. Otherwise it would have thrown something a little more harmful than strawberries.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I know all ghosts aren't evil it sounded like it was trying to hurt Searif.

But still the warning stands, even though most of ghosts are not evil there are some VERY bad ones out there. So use caution.
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Anubis wrote:I know all ghosts aren't evil it sounded like it was trying to hurt Searif.

But still the warning stands, even though most of ghosts are not evil there are some VERY bad ones out there. So use caution.
I know these things are dangerous, and I respect that also, why? because nothing is really safe, just some things are more safe then others.

and I also know that not all ghost are evil, honestly my spirit gaurdian was a ghost before she came to know me, and the only place that I know where a ghost is would be the opera house in our town and I know for sure that he is a kind one, the only reason why he does what he does is so that people know that he is still there.

although there is a ghost I know of that haunts our highschool whom is the sort to get angry, even though I never tried to contact him I know that ghost are able to sense someones energy, so they could have known that I was meddling in such things, and went after me.

now, when I say that I must tell everyone that it does not mean all ghost or supernatural beings will hate you because try to contact them or what not, some spirits I can get along with, others I cannot.

sorry about the long post >.<
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

What's a spirit guardian, and how can i get one? it sounds pretty cool 8)
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Anubis wrote:What's a spirit guardian, and how can i get one? it sounds pretty cool 8)
well, often to get yours to show up is a bit hard, I myself was lucky in having one that never really wanted to leave my side, basicly what you have to do to contact your spirit gaurdian is meditate and vision a place you are comfortable in, the call out your spirit gaurdian, but the only probly with that is that your spirit gaurdian can chose not to come out, so it may take a while to contact him or her.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I have three questions:
1. Can you contact your spirit guardian in dreams?
2. Do they have to take the form of a Human?
3. Can you have twin guardians?
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

I don't believe in ghost.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

BlackWolfDS wrote:I have three questions:
1. Can you contact your spirit guardian in dreams?
2. Do they have to take the form of a Human?
3. Can you have twin guardians?
1. yes, but its more like they are contacting you
2. no not always, they can be animals too
3. I have no clue
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

if you want my opinion, ghosts are people who have killed themselves or people who died at the wrong time
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I used to live in Salem, MA, AKA the City of Witches, and I did have one experience with what I believe was a ghost. My story's a little on the corny side though -- I believe the ghost was my pet cockateel. :grinp:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

BlackWolfDS wrote:How about moving black shapes running past your room? That's all I see. As soon as I look up from what I was doing, they disappear. It usually happens when I'm really consentrating on something (HW). One night in my room, I heard this weird sound. It sounded like (you probably think I'm crazy by now) a roar.
*shrugs*
maybe I'm crazy.....or just very dulusional. I don't know but that's what I've seen.
The black shadows that you see moving in the corner of your eye but when u turn your head, they're not there? I know a couple people who can see them, myself included. Suposidly they thrive where there is negetive energy. Which makes sense b/c I used to see them all the time when i lived with my mom and she was so damn negetive. But Im almost certain they are not actually harmful.

This is convientant timing for this post because I was just looking at some pictures of my new apartment and theres an occasional white circular light which I havent been able to explain yet. Im not sure if it is a ghost yet but it only seems to be in the bedroom.

And ghosts definatly do move. My mate had a ghost follow him a couple of states. He said it wasnt at all pleasant.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend