The place for anything at all...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

How Was Everyone's Halloween?

Post by MoonKit »

Mine was alright. It sucked a little. Didn't get a single trick or treater and my mate wore his costume for about 15 minutes before he felt stupid and took it off. And we missed out on tickets to see World/Inferno. *sigh* But my Jack-O-Lantern came out great.

How was your Halloween? :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Minewas great! Instead of waiting around for children, we went out and GAVE candy to all the adults we could find! People on the street. Restaraunt staff! We gave away damn near 130 bucks worth of stuff! it was probably the most fun Halloween I've had in ten years!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I had a few Trick or Treaters.

After that...I went to watch... "Monster House" I enjoyed it. :D
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

i went to a halloween party for my church youth group. it was crazy. there were nachos (YAY!) and bobbing for goldfish (nasty!) and hot chocoate (yum!)

it was a good time. i carved a punkin, too.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

I stayed home and read an amazing book.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

I kinda played video games. I feel kinda too old to go tricker treating. All the "kids" in my neighborhood are old enough to drive on their own. We only had 5 kids come to my house during Halloween. Pretty pathetic :P
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

I had to work, but I got to wear my werewolf costume anyway. Kids get it right away, but adults are so clueless....I got called fox, dog, wolverine ?? Silly grown-ups. All the kids knew I was a wolf at least. :lol:
I wore my rundi fursuit to my first class, but in southeast tx, it was wayyyy too hot so I took it off and just wore the wolf partial suit the rest of the day.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i accidentally left my light on and a bunch of T&T'ers came up and did there little speech....and i told them that i had no candy for them and turned the light off..........it was very mean but hilarious...........damn im evil......... :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

didnt mean it though...i left it on and didnt have anything to give out.... :(
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Sucked. On the last minute I got dragged along on an hour-long road trip to a city that should have only taken twenty minutes to reach (my mother insists she can't see the road signs, so she took me along as her navigator), after which I waited another hour in the car while she was in a meeting ("Don't listen to the radio and drain the battery!").

So basically I spent three hours sitting in the car that I didn't need to.

The highlight of the day was my visit to Homestarrunner.com and seeing Homestar's costume. I knew he'd dress up as an athlete, but I wasn't expecting that. :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

PariahPoet wrote:I had to work, but I got to wear my werewolf costume anyway. Kids get it right away, but adults are so clueless....I got called fox, dog, wolverine ?? Silly grown-ups. All the kids knew I was a wolf at least. :lol:
I wore my rundi fursuit to my first class, but in southeast tx, it was wayyyy too hot so I took it off and just wore the wolf partial suit the rest of the day.

again? :?

Remember when you was called a "werewolf" when you was is your cat costume on our way back to Oni-con? That was so funny. :D
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

Personally, I decided to stay home, light off, etc.
A friend of mine, on the other hand, decided to have some fun. He'd dressed up as a hangman, got a prop so that he could hang his body from the room of the porch (and not actually be hung, of course), and pretended to be dead.
Every time someone came up, he went, "Aaaah!"
The reactions were absolutely hilarious! :roflmao:
One kid was so scared, he threw his entire bag of candy straight up in the air, and it landed sqare on his head. :lol:
I'd seen a recording of it, and couldn't stop laughing for the entire tape, and awhile after that. I'd post it, but it's VHS. I'll see if I can convince a friend to convert it.
I may have to try that next year. :evil:
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Sucked. I only got 3 pieces of candy :sob: :cry:
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Mine was great! I actually have a photo. Of course, I was so hungover the next morning I was put off chips and sweet n sour sauce for good. And possibly off vodka for a while :( and that's my favourite alcohol!

That isn't my real guitar, I have a real one :lol: which is my Jem. I had a cardboard one to walk around the street with; I wasn't going to get my Jem stolen! It's worth a lot. That card one is a Kirk signature model, and the Jem is a Steve Vai one. I have photos of me with the mask doing other funny stuff, like playing the Jem on my back and drinking but too lazy to upload!

I have never had a wolf mask before...I was so happy! One other kid did, but I told him to get a tail (Nicely). Did anyone have people egging houses? I told some idiots off for their behaviour, frankly I'm sick of seeing it.

I kinda played video games. I feel kinda too old to go tricker treating.
Never too old. And we played super nintendo games for hours after. We got bored of trick or treating quickly though. I was a bit drunk I guess.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Maximum Ride

Post by Maximum Ride »

Not a single trick or treater came to my home.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I went trick or treating. Yeah yeah I know, it's for little kids but hey, FREE CANDY!. I mean come on. What normal teenager would give up the chance to get free candy?
Well after that (I was with like 15 friends) I went home and scared people. It was fun. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

I stayed at home and unpacked.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

i stuck a box of candy outside my door then messed around on my computer. There were few kids out that night (thank goodness!) :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

only 1 kid came to are door and i get to eat all the leftovers 8)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Ok when I went out, I too noticed that there wasn't many kids out. If there were any out, they were small children with their parents or older kids such as myself, out.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

My halloween sucked, cause my ride to S'toon was cancelled and everythin went to crap, plus it was cold and it was snowing.
So I slept after school feelin ticked off and whatever but the surprisin thing was some kids actually showed up to our house in the cold weather. Well that night I left to a dance and thats about it.
"lolis"
blaidd-ddyn
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Wolves Curse

Post by blaidd-ddyn »

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened. i.e. itwas a normal night. No trick-or-treaters, no trick-or-treating, no pumpkin lanterns or anything of the like. And it was great.
I'm the Invisble Man
Incredible how you can
see right through me
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

ImageImageImageImage
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Man I cant tell you how much darn candy we have left. Not a single trick or treater. I guess its because we live in garden apartments. But I assumed all the kids from the garden apartments would come around. And theres a lot. So now we're stuck with a ton of candy. My mate is already complaining about his teeth hurting. :lol:

Really wished I could have gone to Hallomas (a concert). It was on a boat this year! But oh well. Next year will be better! I at least liked my costume...though corsets make sitting down very difficult. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm telling you guys. buy 80 bucks worth of candy and go out to various businesses, and GIVE people candy. its so much more fun!
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

hey terastas! i saw that toon, too!
his costume was kind of a surprise, but a great one at that! :o

nice, kirk. i love the super nintendo. what kinda games were you playin?

i may have to take a pic of my punk-o-lantern and post it on here. it was a very masterfully carved punkin. and actually, it inspired an awesome idea for my punkin next year. but you'll have to wait to see it.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com