How Was Everyone's Halloween?

The place for anything at all...
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

nachoboy wrote:hey terastas! i saw that toon, too!
his costume was kind of a surprise, but a great one at that! :o

nice, kirk. i love the super nintendo. what kinda games were you playin?

i may have to take a pic of my punk-o-lantern and post it on here. it was a very masterfully carved punkin. and actually, it inspired an awesome idea for my punkin next year. but you'll have to wait to see it.
:lol:

Yoshi's Island, lots of Mario stuff, Donkey Kong, Star Wars, all those sorts of games. I also love Zelda and all that! Oooh and I forgot, Secret of Mana, one of my all time favourites!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

secret of mana is a pretty good game. i suck at it, though. what mario stuff? super mario rpg? that's quite possibly one of the best video games ever.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

I had a great holloween ! :) btw i love playing videogames too. ^_^ back to subject. I went to the comic shop and played my first game of horrorclix. Had a werewolf army [ natch]. My dire werewolf was the one to survive the whole scuffle but unfortunately my friend had more victory points. :( oh well.. afterward I went to the karaoke costume party. I karaoke frequently because I've been told i have a good voice but sadly i live in Montana.. and well talent agents aren't exactly prowling the middle of no wheres for new blood. Aanywho I was dressed as Darth Maul and just like Pariah I had missed guesses. Though unlike Pariah my guesses weren't even close. like Far left feild wrong. Granted I had my mask off because call me a wimp.. I've grown quite attatched to breathing and my glasses fogged up under the mask. I had a witch approach me and say " Well hello there Elton john". o.o Seriously I had my lightsaber in my hand most of the time there. and the second was an old school guy in a cowboy hat he said I looked like Roy Orbison. I didn't even have a reaction to that one. I couldn't think of anything I was so taken aback by the bad guess. Plus It would have been too difficult to try to explain the sci fi character to him. I simply responded " I'm the bad guy from star wars" hoping that did it... It didn't.. " who's the bad guy from star wars?"

I retreated quicker than king arthur in holy grail.
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

so, i dressed up as the letter G for my costume. i didn't really try all that hard. all i did was i got one of those make-up pencils and drew a bid "G" on my forehead. lotsa people were confused.

anyways, to my surprise, my older bro dressed up as an anthropomorphic tiger. he's not really into the anthro scene or anything that has to do with it (as far as i know). that surprised me big time. for part of his costume, he bought a hat (kind of like a fedora, but not quite), cut holes in the top, and got a tiger ear headband and stuck the ears through the holes.

now, i live in the pocatello, ID area, which means i live pretty close to Idaho State University (technically, i am a student there). their mascot is the bengal -- what a coincide. i went to one of their football games tonight, and i wore my bro's tiger hat. multiple people told me that not only did it look good on me, but also that they understood me wearing it and that it fit me really well. that sounded good to me, because i am a furry (that people what said it don't know that at the time). and no, i don;t mean the "he does nasty stuff with fur" or the "he is into bestiality" kind of furry. i just feel more natural and comfortable being an anthopomorphic animal than being a person.

but yeah, i thought that was pretty cool.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

oooh state neighbor ^_^. there's a college near where I live. The Montana state university. Their mascot is a bobcat but for some reason i have a pair of gloves that supports the team with stripes on it. bobcats are spotted :? seriously.. but it's cool and I get to support my "furryness" while keeping it a secret appearing to support our local team nya-ha! no one will ever know.. wait...I just told you all.. damn! secret comprimised!! :howl:  :oo heh I guess some secrets are best hidden when it's in the open.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

nachoboy wrote:secret of mana is a pretty good game. i suck at it, though. what mario stuff? super mario rpg? that's quite possibly one of the best video games ever.
Mario 1,2,3, Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Lost Levels etc.

I love Secret of Mana, I've finished it so many times! The werewolves in it are awesome! In the second one, you can BE a werewolf. They have tails and all. It's funny because they fight with their fists. There's a lot of cool monsters and magic elementals and stuff. It's just so cool. I love the music to bits, and the worlds and lands.

And Flammie who you ride!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leviathan »

My Halloween was boring... :P I was the whole day at home...
ImageImageImage