Rumor mill- midnight releases of PS3 and Nintendo Wii

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:heh...ok...who is going to finish that new Zelda game 1st?

I'll be surprised if someone finishes it a few days after buying the Wii and the Zelda game.

oh...in case you Wii owners wants to play DVDs in your Wii.....look here.

http://www.videobusiness.com/article/CA6393030.html
That news has been partially disproven. The DVD player Wii WILL become available in Japan later next year, but no announcements have been made about the same thing being made available anywhere else. (some reporters were somewhat confused) I really don't see the point though. I mean...who DOESN'T already have a DVD player? I have 3 in my apartment alone. (Mine, my Sisters, and My LaserDisk player plays DVD's too...and that's not counting the DVD drive in my PC.)

I can guarantee that I will not be the first to complete Zelda. I am not a speed player. I don't want the game to be over ASAP...I want to drag it out and enjoy it for as long as I can.

Plus...I like to backtrack alot and see what the other characters are doing, or what they will say, even if I have no reason to. I also like to say NO sometimes when I know I'm supposed to say yes, just to see the characters reactions, or talk to them over and over again untill I've heard everything they have to say. (the game makers bothered to write in all that extra diologue...someone should bother to read and appreciate it, right?)

Anyway...don't be surprised if you continue to not hear much from me for a while, as I take my sweet time (...ooohhh soo sweeet...) with Zelda, and have a blast with ExiteTruck (the game is well balanced and really alot of fun), and Rayman, and Wii-Sports (many reviewers don't like the Boxing game, and I agree that the controls are a bit off, but I still really like it.)

Later...Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~