Total loss for words.

The place for anything at all...
NightSlash
Legendary
Legendary

Total loss for words.

Post by NightSlash »

http://community.livejournal.com/custom ... 44233.html

Warning: That post is incredibly disturbing, and depressing, especially for animal lovers like myself. I cried when I read it, given what happened with my fiance's kitten almost two months ago. And then I got really pissed off that someone could be that...I can't think of a word to describe them.

I can only hope that God or Karma or whatever reigns holy hell down upon the person who did it.

What is it with these horrible things around the holidays? I still remember that puppy incident that I posted about last year, and now this?

Again, read at your own risk.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

OMG That is F up there! How can someone be that inhumane to animals. :x

She could atleast killed them in a humane and appropiate way.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
NightSlash
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightSlash »

Considering that the person evidently just stole them from the cat, since the cat was a stray, I don't think they were looking for a humane way. And you know some sick bastard like this'll be seen in the news eventually, cause if the're that inhumane to those little things, how long before they actually murder a person?
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

HOW COULD SOMEONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

i mean, i don't even like cats all that much (i'm a dog person) but ugh! how! wha! why? arg!

people like that make me angry.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

That is the most disgusting thing I have read in a while. I hope that person gets theirs.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yeah .....thats........ pretty disturbing actually.......... very disturbing :x sickening :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

:x DAMN IT! DAMN IT DAMN IT! :x

DAMN IT!

Well what can i say... There are people out there that molest and then murder innocent children over and over, there are people that con millions of dollars out of charities, there are people that commit genocide of a race of people for the stupid reason of being different, there are people who would eat infront of a starving child in Ethiopia the kick them in the face, and there are people who tear newborn kittens from their mother and drown them in the toilet for no apparent reason! :x

Damn it i hate those monsters! They have no humanity in them the only reason that they are called human is that they walk on two feet! they NEED to die! They are sucking every thing that is good in the world! and if i ever met the person who did that to those kittens.... GAH!!... Every thing in this world for him/her is too good! torture is too light of a punishment, death is too merciful, nothing on this earth or hell in that matter is too good for that kind of monster! but i would do the same thing that he/she did to end those kitten's lives so prematurely. I'll take his/her head and shove in the toilet leting them gasp for air to only go back down struggling for air then let him/her die! :x

That kind of monster needs to rot in some kind of deep dark damp pit! :x

AAAAAHHHHH!!! :x

*Takes a deep breath and ends flame*

Sick bastard!
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

SOME PEOPLE!!! OMG!!! there's just no grrr, I hope he/she (i have a feeling it may have been the manager) loses their ability to breed and have their lower body crushed by a falling meteor and then baby kittens come and nibble at their exposed organs. There that's what I have to say about that.
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

What a sick bastard. Now, the things that I hope will happen to that person are probably just as twisted, but at least those are going towards someone who deserves it. Those who treat the innocent inhumanly deserve to be treated inhumanly (of course, unless it's the result of some serious mental disease, which I doubt the person had).

And the manager who said they were 'just cats' needs to have that kind logic used agianst him in some way. I don't know how someone can say something like that over a such horrible act.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

:o :o :o :x :x :x :x

must....not....get.....angry.....

sick messed up f*** :x If I met that person....god help them :evil: Actually, with their karma, they shouldnt get any help; divine or otherwise. Disgusting piece of crap...I hope they get whats coming to them :x
:x :x
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Poor Mama Cat. :(
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

You know...its sickening to hear someone doing something bad to an animal. Its disgusting, mean, and cruel to end an innocent life.

I hope they find whoever did that.
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

*Begins toying with his castration kit, a murderous glint in his eye*
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

you know, moony, your avatar fits in perfectly with what you jus posted. i can imagine you smiling jus like that while preparing your... ugh... castration kit.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

That's got to be the worse case of animal cruelty I've ever heard. The sick Bastard..I hate humans..I seriously do..Well not all of them, but ones who do sick S*** like that :x
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

What's really sad is that the person who did it would not get punished anywhere near what a person who did that to a human child would. What woudl he do? Spend a month in prison at the most? A life is a life.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I once saw another movie where several animals get beaten, and skinned alive... It sucks, thats all there is to it.

If I happen to see any of those people I'm gonna break every bone in they'r body.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.