Wa ja get?

The place for anything at all...
Darum
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darum »

I got another tanto, a shirt with a goomba that says "game over" on it, a shirt that has a donkey on it and says "I'm a smart one", the limited addition two disk hellsing set with alluminum case and an alucard bust, a new phone, a new head-set for my computer, and a M&M dispencer. :D
"every set-back, a step foward. every failure, an extra oportunity for success. every day of defeat, a victory!"
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

ok i got:
2 wii games
wii case
wii points
TI calculator
gift cards + money
iHome entertainment thing
new lap top
printer

I'm a happy wolf :D
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

320 dollars
5.25 inch car speakers
8)
Shift_
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lets see I got:
1GIG MP3 player
Men Of Valor
Calone
and my sister gave me a meal on her thats worth $15 at Chilies just for me. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

MP3 Player
Case and speakers for above
satilite radio
and gift cards/money
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Rain. I got rain. *pokes sky*

Didn't get a single thing I actually asked for. I don't even think they looked at my list.

Did get a laptop though. Honestly can't say I'm all that happy. Granted, I needed a new computer, but I'm probably the only one in the world who actually doesn't like the things. I also don't like flat-panel monitors, which is what my dad got. I'm on his computer since all my junk is still on it. It's like the laptop, can't stand the bloody display. Everything looks...off. And I hate it.

Hell, it's Christmas. I have a right to b****. My entire year was pretty damned s***. Today was just a disappointment.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Set wrote:Rain. I got rain. *pokes sky*

Didn't get a single thing I actually asked for. I don't even think they looked at my list.

Did get a laptop though. Honestly can't say I'm all that happy. Granted, I needed a new computer, but I'm probably the only one in the world who actually doesn't like the things. I also don't like flat-panel monitors, which is what my dad got. I'm on his computer since all my junk is still on it. It's like the laptop, can't stand the bloody display. Everything looks...off. And I hate it.

Hell, it's Christmas. I have a right to b****. My entire year was pretty damned s***. Today was just a disappointment.

*shakes head*.... :|
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Poor baby only got a new laptop. I mean seriously.....looking at the kind of stuff that people have been getting on here I think people are spending way too much money only to have people complain about it.

I did get one thing I asked for from my grandmother- a blender so I can make frozen coffee drinks. Also got a sleeping bag and pad from my parents (for next summer when I'll be volunteering at the wolf park), and a desk from my boyfriend.

These have been the first two days I've been able to take a break from work and moving all month, and I got to go home ot see my parents for the first time about two months, so all in all it was pretty good. :)
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:I got nothin..Family doesn't do holidays... :(
Aww, but you got a wolf skin and ears for IMVU though. :D
lol, also a few dollar store things that I've yet to have an opportunity to send. :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Set wrote:Rain. I got rain. *pokes sky*

It's only that way because you make it, stop with the teen angst already! :thpt2:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Ah, the angsty teen thing again. Don't you have anything...original?

Go back to eating your candy canes.
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

I didn't get many gifts, but a new computer counts as many gifts in one to me. I always dreamed of the day I could get rid of that ancient piece of crap I had before that couldn't support anything better than Windows 98, and now I can finally do so. :)

I also got a PS2 game and some clothes.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

*happily munches a tasty cherry candycane*
:D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Set wrote:Ah, the angsty teen thing again. Don't you have anything...original?

That's what it is though, you're the one conforming, you let everything annoy you, and you have no reason to, you and most other teens, you believe you should get everything your way, and if something is against your oppinion you freak out about it, you Set, are an average American teenager, even though you don't think so, you are! At least you get Christmas presents and food on the table, and the internet! You wouldn't be bitching about how "but I didn't get what I want" if you lived in some third world country, you would be just happy to get something at all. Don't make your life sound like a crap on a stick, when you have no right to! you should be happy with what you have, and not let your synical attitude make everything seem the worst it could possibly be! YOU GOT A COMPUTER FOR CHRIST SAKE, I WISH MY FAMILY COULD AFFORD TO GET ME A COMPUTER!! I've even had to pay for some of my gifts that my family couldn't afford with out my money! Did you have to pay for your presents? Stop you complaints and try to think more possitively! I'am a teen too, but unlike you I try not to let things make me angry, and people get on my nerves (EXCEPT MY SISTER :x ), and I know it is hard sometimes, you just have to let these things not get to you and look at the brightside.

There that's more original than teen angst Merry Christmas Set :D
*crunches candy cane*
Last edited by Fenrir on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

An XBox 360, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for said 360, a new bike, and $200, $100 of it in cash, $60 of it going to a copy of Gears of War and the rest of the $140 of it going into my Wii fund, which will be completed on my birthday... One month from now.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Set wrote:Did get a laptop though. Honestly can't say I'm all that happy. Granted, I needed a new computer, but I'm probably the only one in the world who actually doesn't like the things.
I can't stand laptops either... fiddly little things to try and use with my big fingers... Hate them almost as much as I hate cellphones and those blackcurrants or whatever they call themselves... cellphones that want to be computers when they grow up... nobody I know has fingers small enough to use them.

Anyway my generation is the one that tends to do the giving not the getting... but I did get a couple of goodies.

24 pack of beer
"Discworld Diary 2007"

and today when the shops opened again (it's the evening of the 26th over here) I went in and got a Star Trek DVD at the 20% off sale. 10 or so of the favourite Klingon stories voted on by Trekkies worldwide, apparently. Good selection of episodes though (and includes "The Trouble with Tribbles"!)

Would also have liked to pick up the 2-disk set of the two Underworld movies for the price of one that they'd been selling earlier on, but they'd run out by the time I got there...
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

My little sister saved up and bought me one of those nifty X-Box 360s and Need for Speed Carbon. I also managed to escape with a $25 gift card for iTunes and a $50 gift card for circut city.

My family is big especially with relatives and stuff coming over. Last year I got squat. :lol:

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

MattSullivan wrote:MEAT! I got meat in my stocking!!!
woo! meat is always good! nummy!
MattSullivan wrote:A herd of bucks showed up to watch us unwrap presents...
didja eat em? they look tasty...
*licks chops*
Anubis wrote:a strong bad music CD
i love strong bad’s music! he rocks! like circles, that one’s great!

so, i gots more stuff this morning. i gots the Disney’s Robin Hood Most Wanted Edition dvd (best movie EVER!), Hero on dvd, and Futurama Volume 1 on dvd. i also got this rockin dog necklace (ot’s like a greyhound or sumtihn, i’m not sure) that i’m pretty sure i’m gonna wear pretty much allt he time from now on (it’s that cool!).

oh yeah! that undetermined value amazin.com gift certificate is $25! i’m prolly gonna buy Gangs of New York on dvd (i loves me my movies)
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I got A sports Car calendar
The Sims 2: Pets
Scarface: The World Is Yours for the PS2
GTA: LCS for the PS2
A model of the Queen Mary (1930s)
A shirt that says Myspace ruined my life
CD: Queens Greatest hits, and two tickets to see a Queen tribute show, Queen: Rock at the Opera
The soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera
And The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen DVD
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:i got socks, sum kind of lotion. nail clippers. :-/ y couldnt i have gotten the cash for those things instead, so i coulda bought myself sumthin i actually could enjoy or treasure.

its the small things in life that make the biggest difference......the thought and the love thats put into it....

money doesnt mean a thing....

you should always be gratefull for what you get for you could have not recieved a thing... :)
but y does everybody else get sumthing better. y after all these years my parents still dun know me enough to get me sumthin i like. THATS y it depresses me, not becuz i got sumthin sucky, but becuz year after year i get proof that my parents don't even TRY to get to know me. i think id rather get nuthing, at least eventually id forget i have ignorant parents.
dont know Z...perhaps you need to communicate your feeling to your parents if not already doing it..
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:

That's what it is though, you're the one conforming, you let everything annoy you, and you have no reason to, you and most other teens, you believe you should get everything your way, and if something is against your oppinion you freak out about it, you Set, are an average American teenager, even though you don't think so, you are! At least you get Christmas presents and food on the table, and the internet! You wouldn't be bitching about how "but I didn't get what I want" if you lived in some third world country, you would be just happy to get something at all. Don't make your life sound like a crap on a stick, when you have no right to! you should be happy with what you have, and not let your synical attitude make everything seem the worst it could possibly be! YOU GOT A COMPUTER FOR CHRIST SAKE, I WISH MY FAMILY COULD AFFORD TO GET ME A COMPUTER!! I've even had to pay for some of my gifts that my family couldn't afford with out my money! Did you have to pay for your presents? Stop you complaints and try to think more possitively!

*crunches candy cane*
well said :D :howl:  :oo
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

Fenrir wrote:

That's what it is though, you're the one conforming, you let everything annoy you, and you have no reason to, you and most other teens, you believe you should get everything your way, and if something is against your oppinion you freak out about it, you Set, are an average American teenager, even though you don't think so, you are! At least you get Christmas presents and food on the table, and the internet! You wouldn't be bitching about how "but I didn't get what I want" if you lived in some third world country, you would be just happy to get something at all. Don't make your life sound like a crap on a stick, when you have no right to! you should be happy with what you have, and not let your synical attitude make everything seem the worst it could possibly be! YOU GOT A COMPUTER FOR CHRIST SAKE, I WISH MY FAMILY COULD AFFORD TO GET ME A COMPUTER!! I've even had to pay for some of my gifts that my family couldn't afford with out my money! Did you have to pay for your presents? Stop you complaints and try to think more possitively!

*crunches candy cane*
I completely agree with Fenrir's words. The fundamental idea of celebrating Christmas isn't to give or to get lots of presents. It's to be together with your relatives and friends and to have a good time with them.
For example, I didn't get one present. But the whole familie was together, we had a good time and a fine christmas-meal. THAT was my present. Please think about that.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I didn't get s***.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Morkulv wrote:I didn't get s***.

can you elaborate on that :P
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Oh, I got to be home, that was probably the best thing I got for Christmas.
Morkulv wrote:I didn't get s***.
That'd be kinda stinky, no?
PariahPoet wrote:Poor baby only got a new laptop.
One really doesn't start to appreciate the stuff that people give to them until they have to start buying them on their own. (I'm actually really glad I got the socks and boxers and t-shirts I got this year because that means less money out of my pocket for clothes.)
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image