How did you spend your New Years Eve?

The place for anything at all...
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Wouldn't it suck, Dying of alcohol poisoning, you know walking toward the bright light
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

I think my sister (who was with me at my friend's house) was on the right path to being drunk. She said she got really hot and for some reason.....she started acting dumb too...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I watched the ball drop with my Aunt and Brother. We drank false wine that tased like the school's grape juice and club soda. Then I slept.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I had some good champagn with my family then went to a fur meet where we played Raving Rabbits (awesome party game...... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!) and watched Venture Brothers until 12.

And on Champagn, you just need to know good kinds. For example, Cristallino is never bad and it always tastes good
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

At their house it was customary to take a drink, no matter the age. I swear, I will never do that again :P
Raving Rabbits is the oddest game I have ever played. Evil Rabbits, heh. Reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :lol:
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Z wrote:gettin drunk is the awsum s***, it forces u to forget how fukt up ur life is :D (unless i guess, ur life is grand), and the next morning, all u gotta do is drink another beer to avoid a hangover.
While I don't agree with this morally, obviously that moral isn't as important to me as I once thought, because I sometimes drink when sad too. Yesterday I lost one of my jobs (Partly because of Uni hours) and I thought to myself, I'm going to have an amazing day today! Despite all the family feuds and stuff. I started drinking at 10am (I know, I know, pathetic), Andy came 'round, we went and spent all my money, spending the last of it today on a record too. I bought my dad's birthday present.

And I had a damn good day! I went out to dinner too, and drank half the day. Then we played poker with another friend and watched stupid Youtube things (Tom Green is awesome).

And damned if I was going to spend the day upset!

:P
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-