Chilling Out

The place for anything at all...
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Hrm... music, anywhere, anytime!

there are loads of other factors and things which are absolutely helpful to chill out.
but music remains still one of the most important things for me. it creates atmosphere,
I can totally lose myself...

Sure it may work without as well, but that's just different.

I think I'm totally addicted to music.. :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i only listen to music when im in bed during sleep time usully 8) its Rammstein and thats about it
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

HERESY!
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Rammstein are just awesome. They are cool live too. I'd like to see them l(Other than a DVD). But right now I have Michael Schenker stuck in my head, just learnt another song, sore though standing by my CD player pausing it every two seconds.

I can chill to Schenker.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:) does anyone els here have a band thay can chill out with? I love my band we call our selves The EM's. or rather The Edinburg Mystics. :evil:
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

*nagowteena* wrote::) does anyone els here have a band thay can chill out with? I love my band we call our selves The EM's. or rather The Edinburg Mystics. :evil:
Band as in music band? I've been in a good few, many just temporary and a couple of serious ones. The current band isn't really a chill out band though, the wolf in me picked the rhythm guitarist as alpha and she lets me know when she wants something done.

But we do chill over lunch sometimes. And I swear I just can't finish the fried rice. :P :cry:

But I guess when we're far more aquainted (Still only new) there'll be a lot of chill opportunities. So your band is really laid back huh? We're in such a hurry to get out and gig right now, it's a bit hard to chill. Kinda sucks. I really like to drink.

Must ask Andy over. I miss him like mad, both working so much. :cry:

Andy = Chill
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

yah we chill all the time. see I live in a cul,de,sac. and the cool thing is the hole band lives in the cul,de,sac to :) so we see each other avery day. and we were friends before we even started this band.
Image Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

*nagowteena* wrote:yah we chill all the time. see I live in a cul,de,sac. and the cool thing is the hole band lives in the cul,de,sac to :) so we see each other avery day. and we were friends before we even started this band.
Lucky, I also live in one but my band members don't. Close by, though. I have a few very, very close friends whom I consider family right here though. I have one a suburb away, and one who lives behind me and has for years. She is like a sister to me. We all bicker from time to time, like a family. I'm not argumentative, so it's a definate fact that they are rather like siblings to me but siblings I can confide in.

And chill with!!

So what sort of music so you play?
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

:) Rock.
Image Image
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I Blow the living hell outta everything in videogames. killing pixels is just that relaxing and some days keeps me from flying off the handle and punching a few retards who get in my face.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Killing pixels -Faints after laughing too much-

:lol:

Rock music is awesome! We play rock, too, but it's very eccentric and different in parts. But it has lots of solos! Cause I like playing solos, not to show off, but because I like solos. I think they make a song really interesting when used right.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

im going to the massage therapist tomorrow to get a body massage for an hour...ha ha ha ha ha :D :lol:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Kirk Hammett wrote:Killing pixels -Faints after laughing too much-

Rock music is awesome! We play rock, too, but it's very eccentric and different in parts. But it has lots of solos! Cause I like playing solos, not to show off, but because I like solos. I think they make a song really interesting when used right.
yah I love solos. there lots of fun. and my band and I are like family. we always stick together. we just started our band but I have to say weare doing prety good.
Image Image
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

*nagowteena* wrote:
Kirk Hammett wrote:Killing pixels -Faints after laughing too much-

yah I love solos. there lots of fun. and my band and I are like family. we always stick together. we just started our band but I have to say weare doing prety good.
That's cool! As bands should be. You gig at all?
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

not yet.
Image Image
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I used to go to this cliff thingy that overlooks the town, but haven't lately. Now I just play music and sleep under a lamp. I get cold and the lamp is oh so warm...hot actually very hot *Waves hand around* Or draw... or do homework (not often as of late can't seem to concentrate and I keep forgetting things... like everday words).
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."