OK GUYS YOU CAN CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION NOW... :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Yeah, save the wolves and all... :D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Save the Wolves!

Post by Leviathan »

Silverclaw wrote:http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeacti ... z00m=99090
A petition, to stop the slaughter of wolves in Idaho
My name is on the List!!!
ImageImageImage
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I signed.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I'm on the list. :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I don't think this will even help anymore..They seem to have their minds made up..This has been in the works for a long time an I think signing the petion now is kinda usless :(
STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

I tend to sign any of those I find
twirrlacurl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by twirrlacurl »

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...
Meet me on the tee, it's going down. Meet me on the green it's going down. Anywhere you meet me guaranteed its going down.
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Just in from Defenders:

We're in the middle of one of the biggest fights in decades for our wolves.

Together, we've called on governors in Idaho and Wyoming to abandon their plans to slaughter wolves within their borders. Together, we've expressed outrage to federal officials on their proposal to eliminate Endangered Species Act protections for Northern Rockies wolves before adequate state plans for wolf conservation are in place.

Now that the official public comment period on the misguided federal plan is open, we need to go on the record in our fight to protect these magnificent creatures.

Take action now! We need each and every person who cares about wolves to submit personalized comments for the public record. Help us generate 200,000 comments opposing this misguided federal plan and urge the Bush/Cheney Administration to keep vital protections for Northern Rockies wolves in place.

It is important that federal officials hear what you have to say -- personalized comments are especially powerful.

Idaho and Wyoming lawmakers are planning to slaughter hundreds of wolves if the plan to remove federal protections for Northern Rockies wolves goes ahead. As many as 2 out of 3 wolves in Wyoming could be targeted with unlimited killing in some areas of the state.

In Idaho, the state's official position -- passed by the legislature -- is that wolves should be removed “by whatever means necessary.” Governor “Butch” Otter wants to kill 80 percent of his state's wolves -- and has gone so far as to say he wants to be one of the first to shoot a wolf himself.

We're doing everything we can to make sure that wolves have the support they need. We're mobilizing wildlife supporters to attend public meetings in Cheyenne, Boise, Salt Lake City and across the Rocky Mountain West. In fact, thanks in part to our work, wildlife supporters showed up in force at Tuesday's meeting in Cheyenne -- far outnumbering wolf opponents.

You can speak out to save our wolves. Write to the Fish & Wildlife Service and urge them to keep vital protections for Northern Rockies wolves!

Federal officials must hear from conservation-minded people like you -- people who understand the importance of America's wolves. That's why we've set one of our most ambitious goals yet -- 200,000 comments.

We need your help to make it happen. Submit your personalized comments today, then forward this message on to others, so they can do the same.

We can stop massacre, but only if we work together.

Here's the link for the petition:

https://secure2.convio.net/dow/site/Adv ... savewolves_
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

BlackWolfDS wrote:Just in from Defenders:

We're in the middle of one of the biggest fights in decades for our wolves.

Together, we've called on governors in Idaho and Wyoming to abandon their plans to slaughter wolves within their borders. Together, we've expressed outrage to federal officials on their proposal to eliminate Endangered Species Act protections for Northern Rockies wolves before adequate state plans for wolf conservation are in place.

Now that the official public comment period on the misguided federal plan is open, we need to go on the record in our fight to protect these magnificent creatures.

Take action now! We need each and every person who cares about wolves to submit personalized comments for the public record. Help us generate 200,000 comments opposing this misguided federal plan and urge the Bush/Cheney Administration to keep vital protections for Northern Rockies wolves in place.

It is important that federal officials hear what you have to say -- personalized comments are especially powerful.

Idaho and Wyoming lawmakers are planning to slaughter hundreds of wolves if the plan to remove federal protections for Northern Rockies wolves goes ahead. As many as 2 out of 3 wolves in Wyoming could be targeted with unlimited killing in some areas of the state.

In Idaho, the state's official position -- passed by the legislature -- is that wolves should be removed “by whatever means necessary.” Governor “Butch” Otter wants to kill 80 percent of his state's wolves -- and has gone so far as to say he wants to be one of the first to shoot a wolf himself.

We're doing everything we can to make sure that wolves have the support they need. We're mobilizing wildlife supporters to attend public meetings in Cheyenne, Boise, Salt Lake City and across the Rocky Mountain West. In fact, thanks in part to our work, wildlife supporters showed up in force at Tuesday's meeting in Cheyenne -- far outnumbering wolf opponents.

You can speak out to save our wolves. Write to the Fish & Wildlife Service and urge them to keep vital protections for Northern Rockies wolves!

Federal officials must hear from conservation-minded people like you -- people who understand the importance of America's wolves. That's why we've set one of our most ambitious goals yet -- 200,000 comments.

We need your help to make it happen. Submit your personalized comments today, then forward this message on to others, so they can do the same.

We can stop massacre, but only if we work together.

Here's the link for the petition:

https://secure2.convio.net/dow/site/Adv ... savewolves_
I've signed this one as well a lil while back..There are som many petitions..I hope this does indeed help the wolves be protected from being murdered :mourn:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I just got done signing the petition. This better work. I already sent my freind an email for the petition, he better fill it out. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

My name is on the list too now...i hope that they stop killing the wolves....... :cry:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.