Yes
39%
no
61%

Total votes: 23

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
....The differance? You are your mascott here, it's YOUR character and YOURS alone, so by using your character, they would be using you.

Umm...my character is not my fursona/alter ego. Its not a representation of me.
....how is it not a representation of you, I know it's not your fersona or whatever, but when people see a brown wolf with grey ears white hand and feet, they emediately think of you, because it is YOUR design, your picture representation. And if it doesn't represent you, why use it as an avitar? ??

In real life, I have black hair. If I became a "real" werewolf....my fur would be black.

I'm using it as my avatar because it's something I created. It's NOT a representation of me.

Besides..I have the feeling "No" will win. After 2 weeks...voting will stop. So cast your vote if you want to make it count.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

alright, already done, I don't see why we need one in the first place, the pack is the pack, we don't need any happy cheery mascott to make us any better :D
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Fenrir wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Herpscott wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Besides, I thought Figarou was our mascot? :lol:
Might as well be huh? :)
by default :lol:
How so? Fig is nothing more than a member (with MAJOR benifits) he is by no means a representation of the pack, I do not want his choices to be a direct representation of me or the Pack, because he is human, and by nature, humans make errors, so If we do make a mascott, which I'am not so sure that we should have one, that it should be a third party, nothing based on a single character, but something that represents the pack as a whole, somewhat like the duckie idea.
I don't think it's a matter of if Figarou's views and ideas are a representation of the Pack (which aren't, and is a good thing; The Pack is filled with many very different individuals.) but more that if his character's personality would make him a good mascot.

And if anyone does come to The Pack, I think Figarou's personality is a good representation of everyone's attitude here. We're a fun and silly bunch (for the most part).
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Kaebora wrote:
Herpscott wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Herpscott wrote:
Even if it were to go to a vote, Fig still would probably win... hwlwnk
White Paw wrote:hell id vote for him :D
Herpscott wrote:Me too!
White Paw wrote:me three :D :lol:
Me four.

If only people wouldn't get jelous and make Figarou nervous due to the fact. That's what happened when A.B. put Figarou's character up at the top of the forum. Nothing to be worried over. Fig deserves it.
AB deserves it as well, but you don't see his face/character all over the boards?

It gets annoying. And my comment was meant to be sarcastic.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

White Paw wrote:
Herpscott wrote:
I think it'd be cool. Not to mention a possible ego boost to Figarou.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Read my previous post. His ego has been boosted long enough I think.

And besides, although I don't have any hate agains Fig what so ever, I visit these boards to talk about werewolves, movies, and games. Not about Figarou.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Morkulv wrote:Read my previous post. His ego has been boosted long enough I think.

And besides, although I don't have any hate agains Fig what so ever, I visit these boards to talk about werewolves, movies, and games. Not about Figarou.
You happen to be talking about me as you posted. :wink:

:jester:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
Morkulv wrote:Read my previous post. His ego has been boosted long enough I think.

You happen to be talking about me as you posted. :wink:

:jester:
:lol: Hes right, Morkulv. j/k
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

What Figarou?! I don't know what your talking about! :roll:

:P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Poll is over. Looks like no one is interested in having a Pack Mascot.

Thread closed.