Strange things to associate with werewolves

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

MoonKit wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:God Im glad Im not the only one that thinks of Figarou every time I look at a duck. I swear He just haunts me where ever I go. Hes freakin me out! :o

:lol: Whenever me and my mate are out and I see a duckie, I pick it up and my mates like "OK, lets go Figarou." :D You're everywhere Fig!
One day I actually took a rubber duckie and a orang and black(schools color) jester hat and I started tossing rubber duckies at all my friends, Daniel(Damien) was the only one that got the joke. All the teachers were confused about the duckie. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Lets see... I think of werewolves when I see an MP5 (Dog Soldiers :P ). I also think instantly of werewolves from duckies, the moon, the word golden, the names: Fenrir, Miraghn (I know I spelled it wrong near the end, I normally remember the first 3-4 letters though....), certain movie directors, wolf smileys, RPG (Because of Morrowind), front flipping fox, the phrase "bloody hell", the name Tim, duel pistol fire that misses, GooOOOoooogle, my fifth grade teacher (not because she was creepy but because she gave me a wolf book), and thats about it :D.
My real online handle is Derutydragon
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

deruty wrote:...the phrase "bloody hell"...
Where did that one come from?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lately i would have to say being at school ... because its the only place i can be here at the Pack and of course i associate the pack with wolves / werewolves...so yeah.. :)
deruty
Legendary
Legendary

Post by deruty »

Set wrote:
deruty wrote:...the phrase "bloody hell"...
Where did that one come from?
Well..... Theres the word blood for a start. Also its kinda British and the first and second werewolf movie I ever saw both had British people in it.
My real online handle is Derutydragon