Why I think FREEBORN has had enough fan input.

The place for anything at all...
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Look, guys... :D -peace expression-

No matter how much we chat about this, the movie will go on, without a change.

Which is great! :D I can't wait to see it!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Kirk Hammett wrote:Look, guys... :D -peace expression-

On the contrary! The movie was just a ploy set up by Anthony Brownwigg in order to make you think hes a real director just to steal all of your ideas and sale to the highest bid in Hollywood. :eviljester2:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Members here seem concerned that once Freeborn is finished that we'll serve no purpose anymore. Not so. We may want to start looking around for werewolf films that are in pre-production, and give our input directly to them. In any case, as an independant group, we can always discuss things amonst ourselves, and maybe even evolve what a werewolf is, beyond what we imagine it to be now. We may yet have future influence in the movie and television industry as a source of werewolf fan input.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Alright, this topic is just stupid, if ABrownrigg thought that there was enough input he would have stopped paying attention to the What should a werewolf be board, i think it's just there for.....I don't know, but I doubt that board has much sway anymore, because the scripts written, we know what the werewolf is gonna look like. It's just there for people to express their oppinion, not to effect the movie, But that's just what I think. Hell, I could be so wrong, but hey it's just what I think :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Like I said, the boards have little or no more influence on the current Freeborn film at this point, but has the potential to influence other films. I'm constantly scanning for werewolf films in pre-production for us to directly comment on. Nothing lately. Our job to eliminate crappy werewolf films is never over.
:D
-Kaebora
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Kirk Hammett wrote:Look, guys... :D -peace expression-

On the contrary! The movie was just a ploy set up by Anthony Brownwigg in order to make you think hes a real director just to steal all of your ideas and sale to the highest bid in Hollywood. :eviljester2:
:lol:

-Sends a zombie marsupial to Anthony's door- :P
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Soo.....should I lock this thread now?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Not nessesary. Everything is just fine here. The subject may inevitably come up again.
-Kaebora
NetherMoon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by NetherMoon »

Maybe all the things written here in the forum are more than enough, and they will not affect the script anymore. But I don't think the section "what a ww should be" has lost its purpouse, because all the ideas and points of view posted here may help to develop many other project, as books, comics, illustrations...This is a good chance to compare, so why not? This is a very good place to discuss about werewolves, it is more than complete. Rather...Think, when Freeborn will comes out and it will be (hopefully) on cinemas everywhere, what will be happen to this forum? Fan all over the world will be curious to read more and to say something. I hope the "what a ww should be" section does not end up in a "I like...I don't like", because there is more to say than this.
NetherMoon

Respect Those Beneath Ye - All Are of Gaia
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Soo.....should I lock this thread now?
It's up to you you're the moderator :D
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well what I think not everyone will always agree. If theres an unreasonable argument then yeah I'll lock it right away. But it didnt seem like I need to so I wanted to hear what everyone else wanted to do with this.
Image Image