Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Just got attack by a fat drunk

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

I dunno why I make a new thread for this, but I did.. :P

Copy Paste from DA

The highlight of my night..Hmm..where to start..I decided to take a walk to the corner store tonight. It's not completely dark yet so I wanted ton walk an get something to drink. On the way back home I passed this frat house an this guy standing on the front porch of this house asked if I'd seen a guy running around naked..a fat guy an that he was drunk..I hadn't seen a thing, so anyways I started walking back towards meh house an I heard something behind me but didn't turn around. next thing I know I was on the ground this Fat guy had found me an he smelled strongly of beer, I didn't scream I dun think, but I know I pulled out my pocket knife an cut the s*** outta his arm, but he didn't flinch, he didn't try anything. The guy had passed out onto of me..-.-..Some cops that were parked a lil up the street saw him jump me an was already coming across the street through this traffic. A few cars had stopped to try an help. SO yeah that was more or less more excitement than I could even need. I love this blade..I still got his blood on it..I think I should go clean it now. Anyways yeah this guy was much bigger than myself which is why I couldn't move him. They got some ambulance here to get him an took him to the hospital.. I'm not hurt just shaking like krazy now....wow..Yeah..That's it..
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Sounds like fun!

Though, you wouldn't have to worry about breaking out a pocket knife if you had razor sharp claws.

MIRITE?
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

ShadowFang wrote:Sounds like fun!

Though, you wouldn't have to worry about breaking out a pocket knife if you had razor sharp claws.

MIRITE?
mhmm..an I sappose your saying you have this? :roll:
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I think a LOT of us would choose to have them... but somehow I doubt many of us really have razor sharp claws...
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Well I'm glad you're allright. I tend to stay indoors during St. Patricks day because of the crazy drunks.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

:o Geesh!
Glad your alright though :)

btw, I got razor sharp claws.... :wink:
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

that's crazy, yo! i'm glad that you're okay!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I drank my St Patricks Day beers at home and celebrated my Irish blood alone this year. Boring but safe I guess. And cheaper!

If you stabbed someone over here you'd be bought in for questioning!!! Even in self defence, it's pretty stupid. I'm glad you got away unscathed. Some people are totally stupid and idiotic.

I'd be very scared too. I have an alarm I carry and my mother has pepper spray which isn't really legal either, but she doesn't care. It's necessary because some people clearly are violent drunks.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

this is why i don't drink!

It's good to be sober!!! :howl:  :oo
THE GAME

My Armory
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

I understand that drinkin causes problems with peoples behaviour and I agree that alcohol can turn people into real pricks but not all drunks are violent idiots.
It's also good to be drunk. I drink...not a great deal, maybe a couple of glasses of wine or a few pints a week. Although go back 10 years and I was a serious drinker. Some times I can go weeks without a single drop passing my lips, but I enjoy a drink. Occasionally, maybe 3 or 4 times a year, I will go out with the lads, for a blowout. This usually enatails me consuming vast quantities of lager and vodka and what ever else the evening presents to me. I don't fight, I don't get gobby. I MAY throw up and I may fall asleep in a carpark or in the woods on the way home, but I do no harm to anyone and only have a major headache to show for it the next day(and perhaps garlic breath from my post drink kebab) :D

Not all drunks are bad. :D :beerwolf:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Haha Anubis I can't help drinking!

There are violent drunks and happy drunks. I'm always a happy drunk. If you've got a violent nature, don't drink. Do everyone a favour :wink: if you are quite happy, then it's fine to go out and shove lots down!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

:beerwolf: YAY!! Well said! :lol:

CHEERS!
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

I'm glad to hear you are allright, as well. Next time, make sure there ISN'T a next time. Take care of yourself...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

Hahahahahahahah....
Fergive meh. Heh, the attack of the WERE-FRATBOY!! Heheheheheh...
Yeah, a knife's a hany thing ta have. Even if I ain't carryin' a blade, I's always gots meh car keys, an' in my hands, I think they'd prefer the knife. Hehehehehh....
Sigh, wish somethin' like that'd happen ta me. Didn't get inta a single fight this St. Patty's....
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
neomoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Iberian Wolf: Author & Musician
Additional Details: Author of Walking Wolf Road, Of Wolf and Man, the World of Darkness trilogy, Secrets of the Underground, and The Wild.
Mood: Busy

Post by neomoon »

Sorry to hear about your 'excitement'; I didn't even realize today was St. Patty's 'till halfway through the day a slightly intoxicated customer tried to pinch me and I was like "What the...?" My band tried to get a show scheduled for tonight, but all the decent venues have had tonight booked since december... *filing that away for next year*; I just had practice with the new drummer for VolkoV, and went home and... found out that some fellow Packmates have been attacked by rabid were-idiots... :P schweet....
Brandon M. Herbert
:read: Therianthrope Author of Urban Fantasy, Young Adult, and Horror novels http://www.BrandonMHerbert.com
Walking Wolf Road - YA Therian Urban Fantasy - Autumn 2014 - http://amzn.com/1468072757 - http://www.facebook.com/BrandonMHerbert
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Dark Joker... Great to hear you're OK. Also it's good that you fought back, hopefully this creep will remember it and not try assaulting other random passers by.

Lupine... I don't think it's so much drinking causing problems than it is drinking bringing problems to the surface. I've been around enough drunk people who wouldn't think of doing something like that. If this creep can't control himself when drunk... he's got no business drinking in the first place. Perhaps no business being out in the community in the first place, either.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Good to hear that you are not hurt...what said the Policemen when they saw that you striked back with the knife? Drunken Guys are really strange..... :roll:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Joker glad to hear your safe...its good to hear you carry so form of self defence protection and arnt afraid to use it if need be...very good.. :D
TakeWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The big one-one

Post by TakeWalker »

I'm really surprised you weren't taken in for questioning/booked on assault charges. I suppose it could have been worse, though. :|

Of course, I'm also surprised I didn't meet any drunks at all last night, walking home as I did at 2 AM (I live on the same street as all the bars in town). I guess the bars weren't letting out till later!
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

TakeWalker wrote:I'm really surprised you weren't taken in for questioning/booked on assault charges. I suppose it could have been worse, though. :|

Of course, I'm also surprised I didn't meet any drunks at all last night, walking home as I did at 2 AM (I live on the same street as all the bars in town). I guess the bars weren't letting out till later!
If the cops took her in for questioning, she could have stated that what she did was purely self defense against an intoxicated fat guy who attacked her... Hmm, that story would probably sound weird, but I'm sure they would have accepted it.

Glad your alright Joker!
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Nah they didn't get me for the knife an yeah I'm perfectly fine just like damn.. :Jester3: What are the odds :P My mate just made a good point though she said and I quote
if u live in a frat house/college area, chances are the cops know this happend to often to bother with reports
Makes sense to me :|

We have, or had 3 frat houses around, but one burned down recently, an well I think they are making a new one, The place where the guy asked me if I saw the fat guy :P Eh but yeah all is well thanks ya'll fer the sapport *hugz everyone*
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

Thats craziness! I'm glad you are OK though!
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

Glad you're alright. Some people can be dangerous when under the influence. Just feel happy that he was just a FAT DRUNK, and not an ARMED FAT DRUNK.

It is a good thing that you don't hesitate when defending yourself. Hesitation can get you killed in the wrong situation.

Happy wishes,

Cruce
Initial Here: ___
Here: ___
And Here: ___

Sign on the dotted line: .................................
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow talk about a random event, Im glad your ok. You never know what a drunk person is capable of since their judgement is clouded.

One thing for shure, A few years from now your going to look back at that moment and laugh.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Shadow Wulf wrote:Wow talk about a random event, Im glad your ok. You never know what a drunk person is capable of since their judgement is clouded.

One thing for shure, A few years from now your going to look back at that moment and laugh.
Funny enough I already am Shadow Wulf :Jester3: