Who is your inner shapeshifter?

The place for anything at all...
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

wolf, but a few questions didn't have any answers i really agreedwith.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

Got wolf as well, but as with Timber, some questions didnt have answers I could agree upon.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

if you people would look there's a lot of other quizzes in here :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I never saw this quiz before. It's a shame it's limited to only five animals. It's not quite accurate in that case. (No online quizzes are.)
I tried the quiz and...

Holy hell... I'm a werewolf. :shift:

And come to think of it, one of the questions was kind of a revelation for me.
Someone has betrayed your best friend's trust. Your friend is understandably upset, and comes to you for advice. What do you do?
I answered...
I would confront the person who hurt my friend and tell her off, turning the air blue with obscenities.
As I can recall... I've done it before. That has to be the only instance I ever lose my cool. Interesting that it's on the quiz.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

As a werewolf, you are loyal, strong and honorable, and you will protect all you hold dear with your very life. Although you are not a violent individual at heart, you will fight for what you believe in
Well those were kind of un-expected results...

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Well for the "What Shape-Shifter are you" quiz, I got a selkie (The suckiest type of shapeshifter), but it doesn't really fit my personality and there weren't any answers I agreed with. For "What Type of Werewolf are you" I got Wolf Therian. For "What's Your Inner BEast" I got feline.
XIV
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

this thread is also ment for you to add any other quizzes you find too :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

I Got.....

KITSUNE
Though they rarely caused mankind any serious harm, these Japanese fox spirits known as kitsune were well known for playing tricks on people and could be a real nuisance. They possessed the ability to transform into any creature, though they would often retain their fox tail. One could easily determine the age and level of maturity of a kitsune by counting it's tails; An immature, rambunctious kitsune would have very few tails, while a wise and powerful one would have as many as nine.

"As a kitsune, you are clever, sensual, beautiful, mysterious and effeminate (even if you are a guy). You are also somewhat sneaky and like to pull pranks on people, but otherwise you are very pleasurable to be around.

:eviljester2: hehehe.....sounds a lot like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evin though I'm a wolf :lol:
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z