Post by Silverclaw »

Same here Kirk :|
Lets try this again shall we?

*Were Name, Nickname OR Pen Name: Silverclaw
-Alias if any: PedestrianWolf
*Species: Werewolf
-Special Abilities or Powers: None
*Height: 6'1''
-Weight: You try and get me on a scale! ;)
*Fur/Skin Color(s): Reddish brown fur
*Eye color: Gray blue
*Stance: Digitigrade
*Personality/Characteristics: Nice; quiet at first, but can be loud and crazy after a while; loyal; laid-back; slow to anger but can fight fiercely
-Build: Medium
-Interests: Nature, animals, movies, music, drawing, reading, howling and sleeping
-Dislikes: People who lie; corruption; anti-enviornment attitudes; closed-minded people
-Markings: Red/brown base color; dark red stripe down back, tail tip and streak on muzzle; light creamy red on underside and two eye spots
-Clothing: None in were and wolf form. Human form: Baggy jeans and a T-shirt

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/416 ... destrianwo lf&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

(copied and pasted from Zs thread)
neomoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Iberian Wolf: Author & Musician
Additional Details: Author of Walking Wolf Road, Of Wolf and Man, the World of Darkness trilogy, Secrets of the Underground, and The Wild.
Mood: Busy

Post by neomoon »

Large Iberian Wolf.

Gray fur, large defined areas of russet on muzzle and the featherfur of my legs. White throat and belly, with very dark brown/almost black back. One of the interesting features of Iberian Wolves is how the colors are more defined from each other than in most of the American species.
Oh, and a very full fluffy tail, not the scawny ones I see so often, and a longish, sorta shaggy mane.
This pic shows shows the color definitions of the face; this other drawing (I'm the one jumping) is actually what I look like in my dreams (or at least as close as I can get).
Brandon M. Herbert
:read: Therianthrope Author of Urban Fantasy, Young Adult, and Horror novels http://www.BrandonMHerbert.com
Walking Wolf Road - YA Therian Urban Fantasy - Autumn 2014 - http://amzn.com/1468072757 - http://www.facebook.com/BrandonMHerbert
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Copy-Pasted from Joker's project thread, for consistancy.

Name: Kaebora Quaizar
Alias: Chris
Species: Chaos Immortal (human form)
Special Abilities or Powers: It is known that Kaebora is a shape shifter, taking on any form he chooses. His most well known shape shifted forms are his human and lapin (werehare) forms. Luckilly his shape shifting doesn't cause him to rip or even wrinkle his clothes (but perhaps his shoes). He is an experianced medical scientist and engineer. It comes in handy as the captain of an exploratory starship. He is also incapable of dieing due to unknown circumstances.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 lbs
Fur/Skin Color(s): White Skin/ Blonde Hair (human), Blonde Fur (werehare)
Eye color: Brown
Stance: Plantigrade (human), Semi-Digitigrade (werehare)
Personality/Characteristics: Kaebora usually is quiet and keeps to himself when around strangers. It's not that he's shy, but that there's no purpose in conversing with people you have little or no business with. Among friends and family he is very charismatic and loves to make conversation. His demeanor is usually quite mature and calm. He rarely gets angry, but can get slightly annoyed by the arrogance, ignorance, or immaturity of others. He tends to avoid showing off, but is more than happy to answer harmless questions about himself. Kaebora has many secrets though, but does not like to lie. Instead, he merely avoids answering the questions that he does not want to answer by saying something like, "I can't really say." He thinks of himself as superior to others, but remains humble about it. From the third person perspective, he is an overall modest, caring and kind individual. You may know him your entire life and never see him lose control of his emotions.
Build: Athletic
Occupation: Starship Captain, Explorer, Martial Artist, Scientist
Interests: Space travel, bio-engineering, music, defending the unjustly oppressed, discovering new places, technologies and ideas, and making friends and allies as often as possible.
Dislikes: Outliving everyone he comes in contact with. Tyranny, slavery, disorderly conduct, death, and being sucked into the vacuum of space.
Special Markings/Scars/Tattoos: No tattoos or scars of any kind. Often seen wearing a particular Phoenix emblem.
Clothing: He has a separate outfit for fighting in, but usually is in his scientist/captain uniform. It includes a blue lab coat, blue tie, black leather work gloves, and belted blue pants. A black dress shirt completes the ensemble. However, his polished black combat boots are a bit unfitting for the attire.

Kaebora has lived through many tragic moments in his long life. He has outlived multiple wives, loved ones, friends, and family. It is a wonder that he has not yet been driven mad by emotional stress.

Photo Reference:

Minus the head-vein emoticon and A-Kon badge, of course. :D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Clawed Creator

Post by redwolfmoon »

Aw, but the head vein is cool! 8)
Doodle, doodle, paint, paint, don't forget about the sex and violence!
Chhayawolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chhayawolf »

*randomly has the urge to post*
I'm even working on a comic for this character...too bad iv'e only had the time to post the title page for it :cry:
*Were Name, Nickname OR Pen Name: Chay
-Alias if any: Emo girl(at least that's what her aquaintances call her)
*Species:werewolf
-Special Abilities or Powers: Hard to tell, but it has something to do with the odd marking bored into her left hand.
*Height:5'6"
-Weight:123
*Fur/Skin Color(s):Fair skinned/ dark grey, black along the back
*Eye color: Goldenbrown
*Stance:digigrade
*Personality/Characteristics: Widely varies on her mental state. Possibly schitzophrenic or bi-polar. Which wouldn't be a suprise considering the mental and physical beatings she's gone through in her travels. The upside is you'll always find something new to worry/learn about if you decide to be one of her travel buddies. Open-minded and empathetic, or at least tries to be for her humanities sake. Very unlikely to survive an encounter with her if you keep pushing her buttons. One of her most mentioned phrases is along the lines of "I'm not emo!" Her occasional outburst of a bubbly and cheerful personality often casts a confused glance on peoples faces whether they know her or not.
-Build:Defined and lean but not skinny.
-Occupation: Robbing a bank one minute, helping an old lady get her cat out of a tree the next.
-Interests: Peace and quiet, figuring things out, being able to find the answers, being with what few friends she has, keeping her sanity
-Dislikes: Mental voices/losing an argument to them, annoying noises, not knowing if she's actually sane or just having a horrid delusional nightmare, being told what to do, constantly waking up somewhere else, her appearance
-Special Markings/Scars/Tattoos: the "bloody tears" that mark her face, and a design on her hand( an open eye between two linear designs)
-Clothing:Black everything, top hat, sleeveless shirt and hoodie with a flaming heart over her left breast, bell bottom pants w/ a zip up the sides near the knee revealing hotpink plaid design fabric underneath, steel toe boots, red and black striped shoelace arm warmers.
-Anything else you'd like to include in ur characters reference? I need to draw up a new image of Chay colored and everything including were form....as soon as i get my commissions and other impending art projects done :sweatdrop:
*Please provide a link to ur Pack Character's best reference image (limit two pics): Just so happened to do this yesterday, but i'd need to draw her a bit larger and less messy to do her any justice now. Image
Geez, i just found out this is a year old o.OImage
HOLY COW these images are kinda out there, i could just remove one if its hogging too much space -.-;
-Link to your website, main profile, or ur pack characters pic gallery (5 links max): http://chhayawolf.deviantart.com/
Can you imagine a life without creativity?
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

*Were Name, Nickname OR Pen Name: Nagowteena
-Alias if any: me
*Species: werewolf
*Sex: Female
-Special Abilities or Powers: SuperSeed, SuperStrenth, X-ray vishon
*Height: 6' 6"
-Weight: 190 lb
*Fur/Skin Color(s): very dark brown, with some grayish white on pows, arms, legs and around snout.
*Eye color: yellow, green
*Stance: digigrade
*Personality/Characteristics: loves being evil, and is a superwolf wanna be. very friendly and talkitive....but stands up for her rights.
-Build: strong and verry fast
-Interests: Smallville, superwolf, alians, rock music, howling, the moon, drawing, friends, pranking people.
-Dislikes: werewolves or people who don't like Smallville...
-Special Markings/Scars/Tattoos: none
-Clothing: blue superman T-Shirt, plue superman cap, and blue jeans. some times wears sneekers.
-Anything else you'd like to include in ur characters reference? nope
*Please provide a link to ur Pack Character's best reference image (limit two pics):

Last edited by *nagowteena* on Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

-Howls with annoyance some rather nasty words-

Can't be stuffed re-writing this because it got deleted. But I will rewrite it anyway.

And because I don't have an alter ego or a character, I'll just give you my werewolf version of Kirk. Because it's really the only connection to Freeborn because it is my username. And because Metallica should have done an Of Wolf and Man video with werewolves in it, even if I think the song's about preserving nature! :x

----

Picture references:

- My avatar, even though he's in his 20's there and that's the 80's
- The emoticons in my signature

Description:

Hair: Dark brown, but not black, curly, long.
Eyes: No idea. I think they're brown, hazel, best make them orangy werewolf golden to be safe.
Height: He's kinda short for a guy, well compared to people I know anyway, I think he's about 5'8, taking a guess. In werewolf form I gather he'd grow to 6 feet.
Build: Leany muscled I guess. Pretty nice chest in my opinion ;)
Personality: Well, I'm not sure of that either. He seems nice, and ... drunk. But someone I'd want to have a conversation with, unlike someone like Axl Rose. :x

The actual werewolf: Dark brown fur, very long tail for a wolf, if it were hanging down it'd reach past his hind paws when he is standing, it is twice as long approximately as a wolf's but not as bushy as a fox. Just a very long wolf tail ;)

He still retains his long curly hair in his wolf form although it's more wild and mane like and darker than his fur.

Generally has a dog choke chain around his neck and a leather jacket and a guitar like in my drawing of him, but please don't put ESP on the headstock for your safety, because their lawyers are ... well lawyers. Guitar companies are pretty particular about copyright. -Rolls eyes- You could also give him a black Gibson flying V.

But really, a bottle of Absolut Vodka and a guitar pick in between his claws would probably be easier to draw. Or the guitar pick around his neck instead of the claws.

He has a digitigrade stance and probably would be smiling.

The way I drew him is pretty much it, I guess, though you can put that in your style obviously.

This wolf design is sort of the main one I use for my species of werewolf, no matter what the character is. Like yours in appearance I suppose but with a much longer tail.

---

Thanks for taking the time to do all these, if you ever get around to it, we're all hanging out for it, and for Sabre's too! Wish I had the time for something like this. Unfortunately, I don't. :cry: Nor the patience or ability quite frankly.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-