Ireland declares war on France!

The place for anything at all...
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

My friends think frenchies suck, my parents think frenchies stink, my neighbours don't even know where exactly France is, well surely just somewhere on the Old World, so why bother trying to make up an own opinion, it's too far away anyway! Disliking them is trendy, everybody hates frenchies! Besides it's good stuff for small talk as well!

Piss off and continue being ignorant of your ignorance.

I have almost moved to Paris with my ex-gf. It is a great place. You simply can't generalize people. You find f*** up and good folks everywhere, so don't join the f***' sheeple.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I always had a low opinion of the french. Didn't much like the language, and we just used to hear of them causing trouble at the ports all the time. I have to admit, that I went with the general consensus that they were ignorant and ungrateful.

I have since grown up, married a half french girl, and love visiting her gran in the south of france. they are fine people and it is a gorgeous part of the world. I do still feel that the general feeling of the french towards the british is one of mild contempt, but I think they can justify this feeling. We brits still expect to be able to go anywhere in the world and be able to speak our own language. It is us that are arrogant and ignorant. We are after all, a pretty insignificant little island off the coast of mainland europe. I mean, you can probably fit the UK into some of the US states a couple of times over!!
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Miragh wrote:My friends think frenchies suck, my parents think frenchies stink, my neighbours don't even know where exactly France is, well surely just somewhere on the Old World, so why bother trying to make up an own opinion, it's too far away anyway! Disliking them is trendy, everybody hates frenchies! Besides it's good stuff for small talk as well!

Piss off and continue being ignorant of your ignorance.

I have almost moved to Paris with my ex-gf. It is a great place. You simply can't generalize people. You find {censored} up and good folks everywhere, so don't join the {censored}' sheeple.
Hating a particular group of people because they stink or because everyone else dislikes them, is completely sadistic!
And if it is “trendy” to follow in that hatred and dislike, then that is one I'm simply not going to walk.
To follow it is ignorance in its self.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Exactly
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

have you heard of the new french rifle?
its never been used before :P
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)